Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13119

    Her reviews are disabled

    Quote Originally Posted by BendHerBack  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/109764

    I've talked to her some pics seem.
    She has disabled her reviews on the site for a reason. Care to take a guess as to why?

  2. #13118
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    You've got 9 posts in 3 different areas and every one of them is a question. If you're not contributing information, you need to start using the search function on the site to find what you want. A lot of members here won't keep helping someone who doesn't contribute anything.

    That being said, Muffler / Professional can be found on S. East St. , just north of 465.
    I appreciate it. And that's fair. I haven't been to a MP since late November, I'm not very local to Indy I've said before but I try to go monthly. Just interested in finding some new places to try. Going to make a trip next weekend and I'll be able to contribute more.

  3. #13117

    Never seen him

    Quote Originally Posted by WinterWarlock  [View Original Post]
    Sunny looks after her brother, the guy you see or hear there. He is fine. He was injured and cannot work. She looks after him. Try to be respectful to her, and he is doing the best he can.
    I was curious what they were talking about. I have heard her talk to someone the bit I have never seen him.

  4. #13116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrandon3  [View Original Post]
    What's this muffler shop? Pretty sure I've seen it mentioned here before. Feel free to reply or dm a location. Definitely plan to check it out soon.
    You've got 9 posts in 3 different areas and every one of them is a question. If you're not contributing information, you need to start using the search function on the site to find what you want. A lot of members here won't keep helping someone who doesn't contribute anything.

    That being said, Muffler / Professional can be found on S. East St. , just north of 465.

  5. #13115

    Rose

    She is at rose. Their is a new coco at Aquarius. But the one at rose is the big booty one. The real coco at rose now has a mole on her face LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisler  [View Original Post]
    She has lost weight over the last few months. Maybe the junk in the trunk has shrunk. Still has a cute face.

  6. #13114

    Sunny and brother

    Sunny looks after her brother, the guy you see or hear there. He is fine. He was injured and cannot work. She looks after him. Try to be respectful to her, and he is doing the best he can.

  7. #13113

    Any info on this Mexican barbie from nap?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/109764

    I've talked to her some pics seem.

  8. #13112

    Coco is still at Aquarius

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStallion  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Any idea where the Big booty Coco go?? Last post when I searched stated she is no longer in Aquarius. Also saw a post she is in Rose spa. Could some one help?
    She has lost weight over the last few months. Maybe the junk in the trunk has shrunk. Still has a cute face.

  9. #13111

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Agronoman  [View Original Post]
    Decided to finally give this a try. Nice looking young girl named Wendy led me to my room. I undressed but sat on the edge of the table with a stiffy waiting for her to enter. She was very amused and we started to play right away. If you want FS, bring the cashola. Great time though, and huge nips.
    What's this muffler shop? Pretty sure I've seen it mentioned here before. Feel free to reply or dm a location. Definitely plan to check it out soon.

  10. #13110

    First trip to the Muffler Shop

    Decided to finally give this a try. Nice looking young girl named Wendy led me to my room. I undressed but sat on the edge of the table with a stiffy waiting for her to enter. She was very amused and we started to play right away. If you want FS, bring the cashola. Great time though, and huge nips.

  11. #13109

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStallion  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Any idea where the Big booty Coco go?? Last post when I searched stated she is no longer in Aquarius. Also saw a post she is in Rose spa. Could some one help?
    There is a coco working at the 52st and keystone court AMP. I can't say if she's the big booty one or not.

    However she gives a very good BBBJ.

  12. #13108

    Made the rounds. Wow, where has all the talent gone?

    After a total tease at Club Rio with a dancer (Candace) with the nicest ass I've ever seen, I made the rounds of Lavender, Mounain Aire and Palindrome. WTF. Lavendar was Peter Dinklage's sister. She said I could wait for the other girl to finish up, but didn't want to offend her so left. At Mt. Aire, which used to have the hottest, most aggreeable AMP in the city, we're talking the Pike High School Librarian the day after her retirement. Went up to Palindrome. Basically it was a taller (slightly) version of Danny DeVito. Do we have the ugliest collection of AMP providers in the country or am I just going to these places at the wrong time (mid afternoon on a Friday). Appreciate the insight. Where are the reasonably attractive women working these days? Thanks guys.

  13. #13107

    Big Booty Coco

    Hi. Any idea where the Big booty Coco go?? Last post when I searched stated she is no longer in Aquarius. Also saw a post she is in Rose spa. Could some one help?

  14. #13106

    Always left happy with Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatPretender  [View Original Post]
    I did the B2 B with Sunny finally, it wasn't bad but definitely overpriced. Was the first time in 4 or 5 visits that I left happy. Might just be because my visits were pretty spread out? Location is very convenient, so I wish the menu was better on the days I show up. I agree, creepy handler dude needs to stay out of sight and just man the emails. Ruins the whole scene for me when he decides to let his presence be known.
    I've always left happy, been going once a month for about 2 years now. I did the 4 hands with Lucy (twice), I would highly recommend. I'm not sure why the different treatment. I thought it was a sure thing.

  15. #13105

    Sunny and Creepy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Agreed on more to be had. I've never had a bad experience with Sunny and always leave happy. I'm just not a fan of her handler so I haven't been back in awhile.
    I did the B2 B with Sunny finally, it wasn't bad but definitely overpriced. Was the first time in 4 or 5 visits that I left happy. Might just be because my visits were pretty spread out? Location is very convenient, so I wish the menu was better on the days I show up. I agree, creepy handler dude needs to stay out of sight and just man the emails. Ruins the whole scene for me when he decides to let his presence be known.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape