Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 243 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1876
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    How about "candy?" It just sounds like baby talk. Just say she's on DRUGS!
    Dude.

    Chill, relax, wank one off, take a deep breath, calm the fuck down.

  2. #1875
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSteve666  [View Original Post]
    Same sentiment can be directed to those who keep dreaming of their visits. For those who dream about things, who / what do you think you're protecting yourself from? I've never understood it so if someone who actually dreams or includes these disclaimers can explain, I'd like to hear why.
    How about "candy?" It just sounds like baby talk. Just say she's on DRUGS!

  3. #1874

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one that thinks this post reads like a Penthouse Forum letter? Also your disclaimer is just dumb. It's a safe bet that a black helicopter isn't going to land on your front lawn and take you away because you mouth pumped some hooker for 20 bucks and then posted about it on the internet.
    Same sentiment can be directed to those who keep dreaming of their visits. For those who dream about things, who / what do you think you're protecting yourself from? I've never understood it so if someone who actually dreams or includes these disclaimers can explain, I'd like to hear why.

  4. #1873
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    How many times are you going to tell that same lame ass joke?
    It's not a joke. It's a warning to those that haven't experienced it yet. Have you?

  5. #1872
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDocks11  [View Original Post]
    However, she never quits talking. On and on and on! Put something in her mouth to stop that.
    How many times are you going to tell that same lame ass joke?

  6. #1871
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger998  [View Original Post]
    These mongers that think they can take these providers off the street and make them their live in sex slave and to suck your dick every morning for giving the money for their candy or to pay for their methadone, you all know who you are, because the girls talk about you, the guy they're fucking over when they're in Detroit giving us a BBBJ for. 20 or FS for .40- .60 for more candy, while you're at work trying to support their ass and try to convince yourself that you're doing something good for them. If these girls want to get clean, they sure ain't going to do it with your ass, so save yourself some grief in 2020 and go find a real woman if you want to live in girlfriend. You're missing the whole concept, we pay them to service and leave and they use us to get their candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger998  [View Original Post]
    I personally have had that happened many times to me out cruising. It's funny how it's always the members that their posts hold the least amount of water with reliable information of actually ever doing anything with a provider, that get here on the mayhem and raise the most hell chastising other members. What did you not get your Christmas present or get your duck sucked to go after not just one but two members. Maybe do a dozen reliable posts in the next 6 months, not 39 bulshit posts over a couple years, and maybe your words will mean something here.
    This is kind of funny, one post you're chastising mongers for playing captain save a hoe and the next you're playing captain save a monger.

  7. #1870
    Quote Originally Posted by DetStreet  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in awhile, been working real hard. And my New Year's Eve wasn't what I thought it would be. So I had to make up for it. Hit the are about 6 in the morning and ran across Kelly. She's got a nice body. Asked her if she had a friend we can play with and she was all for it. She has a friend named Roxy. Definitely a spinner body. Cute little a cups with big nipples and not deflated. This girl loves to talk dirty. I normally don't do this and I don't recommend it to you guys, but she had a house all to herself. So I went for it. We get her girl and head to the house. She kicks out her male roommate and locks the door. Since I'm not in a hurry I let them do there thing. They both get naked and play with their candy. We're just talking and relaxing. Then Kelly walks over and gives Roxy a deep kiss and start rubbing on each other. Then they come over to me, and pull my shoes and pants off. Rocky starts sucking my dick and Kelly tells her to stop being greedy. They proceeded to fight over my dick with their lips. Roxy loses out and goes for my boys that's her second prize. After while we decide to spread the blankets on the floor for more room. I sit down with a pillow at my back against a chair. Roxy lays down and starts sucking my dick. Kelly lay down and starts eating her pussy. I'm just enjoying the show. Roxy starts getting close and raises her legs. I reach over her and pull both her legs behind her head. That's when Kelly starts eating it deep. Poor girl could barely keep my dick in her mouth. Afterwards I challenge Roxy to sit on my dick. She's such a small thing that I was sure she was struggling. I could barely get a finger and her pussy. To her credit she lubes my dick up and forces it in herself. I took a minute but she made it down to the base my dick. And then slowly starts to ride. I decide we need to switch to doggy style. This girl can take a pounding once he's warmed up. But I love watching those lips stretch around me. Because Kelly been sitting off to the side playing with the candy, I decide she needs to be punished. So I immediately pull out of Roxy and stick it in Kelly. No warning or nothing. I could go on but suffice to say a good time was had by all. This all started a little after 7 and I didn't get out of there till 1 pm And all it cost me was $. 20. Definitely a good Bang for my bucks. And no I won't give out any information till she tells me it's okay. Which means I have to go back to the house again. You know none of these girls can keep a phone.

    Disclaimer: The above is only a fantasy and should not be construed in any way that implies the commission of any act in violation of any local, state or federal laws.
    Am I the only one that thinks this post reads like a Penthouse Forum letter? Also your disclaimer is just dumb. It's a safe bet that a black helicopter isn't going to land on your front lawn and take you away because you mouth pumped some hooker for 20 bucks and then posted about it on the internet.

  8. #1869
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuyF599  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly why I posted. This forum seems mostly for verification of questionable ads. I used to know where to find established providers who you really didn't have to worry about being legit, but those sites are all going away.

    This girls has at least 1 ad a day, at all hours. Kinda screams "pimp" at the very least.

    And I'm way too cautious to TOFTT which is why I asked about her. I realize that makes me kinda a selfish poster, especially here, but hey, I like to be careful.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    Why do you say the ad screams pimp (CarGuyF599 only please)?
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuyF599  [View Original Post]
    OK, probably a little harsh, I admit.

    Constant ads being pumped out at 3 am, 9 am, 2 pm, 10 pm, etc. All scream of at the very least, desperation, to me. Does this girl ever sleep? Evr take a day off? I know they're not f-ing clients 24/7 and got to get what they can, but it seems too much.

    Then again maybe it's just the nature of STG, got to stay on page 1.
    You're not being harsh, you're just paranoid and a little dumb. 1) It's 2020, most of these escort sites have auto posting and or scrape ads from other sites to make them look a little busier then they really are. 2) Pimps don't post ads (they make the girls do it), the only thing pimps do is collect the money. 3) A lot of these girls live in the hotels they work out of so they have nothing to do but get high and post ads. 4) All girls selling pussy are on crack and or heroin. 5) A true red-flag for a girl having a pimp is, she's selling pussy online. I don't understand why guys piss themselves because a girl has a pimp. If it wasn't for pimps there would only be about a tenth of the pussy there is for sale.

    You really should stick to the safe local boards where all you need is 200 dollars and 2 references because you really have no idea what you're doing outside of the local boards.

  9. #1868

    Captain save A hoe

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    You can give these Hoes all your $. But I'm not paying one of these Gutter Sluts more than 20-50 $ to Suck Me Off. You Wish you Could Go Deep Ya little *****.
    These mongers that think they can take these providers off the street and make them their live in sex slave and to suck your dick every morning for giving the money for their candy or to pay for their methadone, you all know who you are, because the girls talk about you, the guy they're fucking over when they're in Detroit giving us a BBBJ for. 20 or FS for .40- .60 for more candy, while you're at work trying to support their ass and try to convince yourself that you're doing something good for them. If these girls want to get clean, they sure ain't going to do it with your ass, so save yourself some grief in 2020 and go find a real woman if you want to live in girlfriend. You're missing the whole concept, we pay them to service and leave and they use us to get their candy.

  10. #1867
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep  [View Original Post]
    I had someone in the car.

    I was late for work.

    No cash on me.

    The sun was in my eyes


    Every once in awhile a guy comes on here asking about a girl he seen on street X and makes up some BS excuse why he didn't pick her up. They need reassurance that she's legit. Some advice, you're never going to get your dick wet if you just don't pull the trigger.
    I personally have had that happened many times to me out cruising. It's funny how it's always the members that their posts hold the least amount of water with reliable information of actually ever doing anything with a provider, that get here on the mayhem and raise the most hell chastising other members. What did you not get your Christmas present or get your duck sucked to go after not just one but two members. Maybe do a dozen reliable posts in the next 6 months, not 39 bulshit posts over a couple years, and maybe your words will mean something here.

  11. #1866
    Quote Originally Posted by Flabc  [View Original Post]
    I cruised sparingly nowadays but it's been a while since I've seen a"hottie " out there but I was driving Vernor east of junction and I see this cute early 20's thin hottie dark har, maybe red? She had a hoddie, I've never seen a girl that hot in that area, unfortunately I was with someone in the car! That was a real bummer since it was so obvious she was working looking at all the cars and couldn't pick her up! Anyone has any idea who she is?
    I had someone in the car.

    I was late for work.

    No cash on me.

    The sun was in my eyes


    Every once in awhile a guy comes on here asking about a girl he seen on street X and makes up some BS excuse why he didn't pick her up. They need reassurance that she's legit. Some advice, you're never going to get your dick wet if you just don't pull the trigger.

  12. #1865
    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree more, I never bargain, if I don't like their price I just walk. Usually they make a lower offer when I walk. (thinking with my big head).
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBosco  [View Original Post]
    Agree and dis-agree with your comments. First off, it's one thing to ask a provider to lower their rates, that I would not do, nor would I agree with anyone doing that. It's totally different to seek providers that have cheap rates, that is IMHO. . totally is up to you. I had this discussion with a friend at work who also visits providers from time to time. I put it like this. "sometimes when you are hungry, a Burger King value meal will "hold you over", other times, only a steak dinner will satisfy your appetite".

    Not knowing the OP, I assumed he was looking for "value meals" not steak dinners that he could obtain for value meal prices.

    I actually very seldom go for the steak dinner, main reason is its mostly all fake anyway, we (us mongers) are nothing more than a meal ticket to these providers, so I find it hard to pay the extra for "better acting". At the end of the day, you got to do what you want with your $$, and some of us choose to "eat cheap" knowing that all just a business for the providers.

    Again, not all providers are the same, I certainly would like to see everyone find a "steak dinner" for a value meal price. I have found a few in my day, but those don't seem hang in the biz for very long.
    I think you two missed my point. I'm not chastising BigD420 for negotiating rates, I'm chastising him for slandering provider (s) when they don't accept his half price offer.

    This might be a shock to you two but there are guys that will use good or bad reviews to get a deal.

  13. #1864
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneMediaman  [View Original Post]
    It has been some time since I had been in The Big D, but came this year for family holiday events, staying at the beautiful Royal Oak. Used the Are as a sidecut way to get where I needed to be this morning and around 11 caught a real tiny spinner doll by the corner of The Are and Lantz. All of about 5'1" and 105 lbs, brown hair, looked underage but assured me she was 19, and went by the name of Trish. Only had a Jackson on me, and didn't want to bring my wallet out at an ATM. I never use a rubber, anyone who wants me to wear one, I drop them. The presidential portrait got me a deliciously satisfying BBBJTCIM and it went down the gullet and not down to the curb. Service was provided behind one of the Are's old warehouse factories that had seen better days and nobody around for miles it seemed. She telled me that she was new in town from Indiana and that she was bunking in with a couple of other streetwalkers that seemingly were all up for group action if I had more Jacksons to share.
    If you're worried about a 5'1" - 105 lb girl kicking your ass and taking your wallet, you might to find a new hobby.

  14. #1863

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBosco  [View Original Post]
    Agree and dis-agree with your comments. First off, it's one thing to ask a provider to lower their rates, that I would not do, nor would I agree with anyone doing that. It's totally different to seek providers that have cheap rates, that is IMHO. . totally is up to you. I had this discussion with a friend at work who also visits providers from time to time. I put it like this. "sometimes when you are hungry, a Burger King value meal will "hold you over", other times, only a steak dinner will satisfy your appetite".

    Not knowing the OP, I assumed he was looking for "value meals" not steak dinners that he could obtain for value meal prices.

    I actually very seldom go for the steak dinner, main reason is its mostly all fake anyway, we (us mongers) are nothing more than a meal ticket to these providers, so I find it hard to pay the extra for "better acting". At the end of the day, you got to do what you want with your $$, and some of us choose to "eat cheap" knowing that all just a business for the providers.

    Again, not all providers are the same, I certainly would like to see everyone find a "steak dinner" for a value meal price. I have found a few in my day, but those don't seem hang in the biz for very long.
    I couldn't agree more, I never bargain, if I don't like their price I just walk. Usually they make a lower offer when I walk. (thinking with my big head).

  15. #1862

    Cheap providers. Just my thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep  [View Original Post]
    When the fuck aren't you being cheap you broke-ass littlebitch. And when a girl tells you to kickrocks with your lowball offer you come one here and post shit about her just to fuck with her money.
    Agree and dis-agree with your comments. First off, it's one thing to ask a provider to lower their rates, that I would not do, nor would I agree with anyone doing that. It's totally different to seek providers that have cheap rates, that is IMHO. . totally is up to you. I had this discussion with a friend at work who also visits providers from time to time. I put it like this. "sometimes when you are hungry, a Burger King value meal will "hold you over", other times, only a steak dinner will satisfy your appetite".

    Not knowing the OP, I assumed he was looking for "value meals" not steak dinners that he could obtain for value meal prices.

    I actually very seldom go for the steak dinner, main reason is its mostly all fake anyway, we (us mongers) are nothing more than a meal ticket to these providers, so I find it hard to pay the extra for "better acting". At the end of the day, you got to do what you want with your $$, and some of us choose to "eat cheap" knowing that all just a business for the providers.

    Again, not all providers are the same, I certainly would like to see everyone find a "steak dinner" for a value meal price. I have found a few in my day, but those don't seem hang in the biz for very long.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape