Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 19147
-
01-05-20 06:11 #14977Senior Member

Posts: 655Lucky you!
I've been trying to get with Roxy for quite some time but she gets picked up quickly. Kelly is a cutie but she's a bit off her rocker.
Originally Posted by DetStreet
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 19:59 #14976Senior Member

Posts: 32After New Year's fun
I haven't posted in awhile, been working real hard. And my New Year's Eve wasn't what I thought it would be. So I had to make up for it. Hit the are about 6 in the morning and ran across Kelly. She's got a nice body. Asked her if she had a friend we can play with and she was all for it. She has a friend named Roxy. Definitely a spinner body. Cute little a cups with big nipples and not deflated. This girl loves to talk dirty. I normally don't do this and I don't recommend it to you guys, but she had a house all to herself. So I went for it. We get her girl and head to the house. She kicks out her male roommate and locks the door. Since I'm not in a hurry I let them do there thing. They both get naked and play with their candy. We're just talking and relaxing. Then Kelly walks over and gives Roxy a deep kiss and start rubbing on each other. Then they come over to me, and pull my shoes and pants off. Rocky starts sucking my dick and Kelly tells her to stop being greedy. They proceeded to fight over my dick with their lips. Roxy loses out and goes for my boys that's her second prize. After while we decide to spread the blankets on the floor for more room. I sit down with a pillow at my back against a chair. Roxy lays down and starts sucking my dick. Kelly lay down and starts eating her pussy. I'm just enjoying the show. Roxy starts getting close and raises her legs. I reach over her and pull both her legs behind her head. That's when Kelly starts eating it deep. Poor girl could barely keep my dick in her mouth. Afterwards I challenge Roxy to sit on my dick. She's such a small thing that I was sure she was struggling. I could barely get a finger and her pussy. To her credit she lubes my dick up and forces it in herself. I took a minute but she made it down to the base my dick. And then slowly starts to ride. I decide we need to switch to doggy style. This girl can take a pounding once he's warmed up. But I love watching those lips stretch around me. Because Kelly been sitting off to the side playing with the candy, I decide she needs to be punished. So I immediately pull out of Roxy and stick it in Kelly. No warning or nothing. I could go on but suffice to say a good time was had by all. This all started a little after 7 and I didn't get out of there till 1 pm And all it cost me was $. 20. Definitely a good Bang for my bucks. And no I won't give out any information till she tells me it's okay. Which means I have to go back to the house again. You know none of these girls can keep a phone.
Disclaimer: The above is only a fantasy and should not be construed in any way that implies the commission of any act in violation of any local, state or federal laws.
-
01-04-20 19:58 #14975Senior Member

Posts: 29Britney
Was with Britney today for an outcall special. She reminds me of Fatima and Karen from 6 mile. Nice spinner gives a really nice BBBJ. I also thought she had a better body than both.
-
01-02-20 22:24 #14974Senior Member

Posts: 280Nope she's done that to me too. One time after the deed she wanted me to drive her all over. I'm not her uber. The next time she just got a real bad attitude and was setting up candy visits for immediately after and if I was taking too long she was getting pissed. Her candy issue drives her attitude from what I can tell. She's seems to be a sweet heart other than when she needs the candy.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 23:15 #14973Senior Member

Posts: 68[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
01-01-20 18:45 #14972Senior Member

Posts: 33I'd be curious to give her a ring too. Looking for something reliable. Old regular has gone mostly off grid past few months.
Originally Posted by Flabc
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 14:27 #14971Regular Member

Posts: 2Are Visitor
It has been some time since I had been in The Big D, but came this year for family holiday events, staying at the beautiful Royal Oak. Used the Are as a sidecut way to get where I needed to be this morning and around 11 caught a real tiny spinner doll by the corner of The Are and Lantz. All of about 5'1" and 105 lbs, brown hair, looked underage but assured me she was 19, and went by the name of Trish. Only had a Jackson on me, and didn't want to bring my wallet out at an ATM. I never use a rubber, anyone who wants me to wear one, I drop them. The presidential portrait got me a deliciously satisfying BBBJTCIM and it went down the gullet and not down to the curb. Service was provided behind one of the Are's old warehouse factories that had seen better days and nobody around for miles it seemed. She telled me that she was new in town from Indiana and that she was bunking in with a couple of other streetwalkers that seemingly were all up for group action if I had more Jacksons to share.
-
12-30-19 11:54 #14970Senior Member

Posts: 524Take Off
Herrgen you're showing your age.
Originally Posted by Herrgen
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 09:47 #14969Senior Member

Posts: 202Canadien
And do not forget you must wear a toque. You hoser.
Originally Posted by Councilor89
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 03:30 #14968Senior Member

Posts: 107Missed Opportunity!
I cruised sparingly nowadays but it's been a while since I've seen a"hottie " out there but I was driving Vernor east of junction and I see this cute early 20's thin hottie dark har, maybe red? She had a hoddie, I've never seen a girl that hot in that area, unfortunately I was with someone in the car! That was a real bummer since it was so obvious she was working looking at all the cars and couldn't pick her up! Anyone has any idea who she is?
-
12-29-19 22:33 #14967Senior Member

Posts: 206The Ave this evening.
It was dead on the Ave this evening.
Stay safe everyone.
-
12-29-19 18:53 #14966Senior Member

Posts: 750That's what I call anal. LOL. I don't care for it personally. It's like Windsor. It's nice to look at across the river but I have no desire to go there.
Originally Posted by NiteRider
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 14:07 #14965Regular Member

Posts: 23It's normal except a moose, maple syrup and poutine are involved.
Originally Posted by NiteRider
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 12:26 #14964Senior Member

Posts: 254Brittany
Agreed with this review. The weird thing is more than one person in the house. I can hear people talk from outside when we were in the room. But the level of her service is fixed it all. No rush and I have to said the location is safe as well.
Originally Posted by Kliffslp
[View Original Post]
Thank A10 for the digit. Very much appreciated.
-
12-29-19 11:13 #14963Senior Member

Posts: 30Just wondering.
What is Canadian? Just curious. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





