Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 243 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1861

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    You can give these Hoes all your $. But I'm not paying one of these Gutter Sluts more than 20-50 $ to Suck Me Off. You Wish you Could Go Deep Ya little *****.
    ???

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbvYeLxMKN8

  2. #1860

    Capt. Save A Hoe

    You can give these Hoes all your $. But I'm not paying one of these Gutter Sluts more than 20-50 $ to Suck Me Off. You Wish you Could Go Deep Ya little *****.

  3. #1859
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlockChuck  [View Original Post]
    Deleted by Admin

    I honestly can't believe you did this. You posted the name of the hospital and room number on a public sex board. Think about that for a second, and the ONLY way you are alowed to put up a post justifying it is if it is accompanied by

    1. A scan of your actual drivers license showing your picture, name and address.
    2. A scan of a current utility bill showing your name and address.
    3. A rental agreement or scan of a mortgage payment showing your name and address.

    If it's ok for you to put information on the forum that gives her exact location where anybody could find her while she's in a compromised state then I think it's only fair that you do the same thing to yourself. Don't you agree?

    If you ever post anything like this again I'll ban your account, no warning.

    A2
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlockChuck  [View Original Post]
    Trackstar. Unlike you, I actually know the circumstances behind this incident. I stand by my post. . You obviously don't know the streets. .
    So, do you still stand by your post dumb ass? You may know the streets but you haven't a clue when it comes to common sense or monger etiquette. Some of you guys (not just BigBlockChuck) really need to think before you type.

    Monger Etiquette: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If you don't want your personal info post online then don't post someone else's. If you don't want your mugshot posted online then don't post someone else's. Etc, etc.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4580956

  4. #1858

    Brittney's digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    For those that did not read my complete report, please don't PM me and ask for her digits. She is LookingforA10's score so ask him. She has been talked about quite a bit on here so I assume you probably have already asked A10 for the digits and were shot down (due to low post count, new member, non senior?).....I guess try and contribute more. These are just general comments..... Thank you.
    LOL, you're probably getting the guys I've ignored. You couldn't have said it better, senior or not you have to contribute, not just sign up and start asking questions.

  5. #1857

    Brittney's Digits

    For those that did not read my complete report, please don't PM me and ask for her digits. She is LookingforA10's score so ask him. She has been talked about quite a bit on here so I assume you probably have already asked A10 for the digits and were shot down (due to low post count, new member, non senior?).....I guess try and contribute more. These are just general comments..... Thank you.

  6. #1856
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know A good provider DownRiver that's good at BBBJWS? I usually C Shawna Anne or Gale when I'm being cheap. But looking for another. Thanks.
    When the fuck aren't you being cheap you broke-ass littlebitch. And when a girl tells you to kickrocks with your lowball offer you come one here and post shit about her just to fuck with her money.

  7. #1855
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #1854

    Og = dc

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep  [View Original Post]
    If you're such a "Straight OG veteran" of the streets then be man enough to say you paid for some pussy and stop the newbie dream BS.
    Yes, that post was one of the biggest douche canoe posts I've seen in a while, and considering this forum, that is saying a lot. He probably stands on the hood of his car after a dream, and beats his chest, Tarzan-style in front of The Rathskeller.

  9. #1853
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlockChuck  [View Original Post]
    Trackstar. Unlike you, I actually know the circumstances behind this incident. I stand by my post. . You obviously don't know the streets..
    If you know the circumstances, why don't you provide info to the police?

  10. #1852
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStandUp  [View Original Post]
    Check it out. Not to brag but I'm a are veteran. Straight Og I have dreamed of plenty: halo, famous, blonde, Christian, Asian Liz, Liz (Montana), Melanie, Juicy, Fatima, Jetta, Mercedes, April, Rayna, Strawberry, Jody, Julia, Daffani, Nikki (by 6 mile) Nikki on ketting, Connie, Katie, Middle eastern looking girl I forgot her name, toothless Michelle just to name a few but I must sau Amber is the undisputed hands down BBJCIM best. I really miss dreaming of her. Some idiot murdered her. What a waste of talent. Any info about any of the mentioned above please let me know. I'm going to Conqer the ave next. Good day mongers.
    If you're such a "Straight OG veteran" of the streets then be man enough to say you paid for some pussy and stop the newbie dream BS.

  11. #1851
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Using your phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackknoff  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what your point is by linking to my post. Perhaps you have some general gripe.

    I don't think I've ever pmed you. If your point is I can gather this info by "man ing up" and texting her, you missed my point. Her post has red flag language that indicates upselling. That is not a dumb minor detail. This board is about sharing info if you have something to share about her, please do so. If not, then move on. Silently.
    You're correct, mine is a general gripe. At the same time, if the girl's Ad contains a written, and thus obvious, red flag, what need is there to post that?

  12. #1850

    Reread my post

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Why are so many guys reluctant to text or call a girl. Once you think you're interested, man up. Use your phone. I can't begin to tell how many PMs are about the dumbest minor details.

    Not to pick on this poster, but if you lose interest, maybe move on. Silently
    Not sure what your point is by linking to my post. Perhaps you have some general gripe.

    I don't think I've ever pmed you. If your point is I can gather this info by "man ing up" and texting her, you missed my point. Her post has red flag language that indicates upselling. That is not a dumb minor detail. This board is about sharing info if you have something to share about her, please do so. If not, then move on. Silently.

  13. #1849
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Been wondering for months

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackknoff  [View Original Post]
    What was on the menu? What was the amount?

    Words like "pricing BEGINS at" make me lose interest. Is there a lot of upselling?
    Why are so many guys reluctant to text or call a girl. Once you think you're interested, man up. Use your phone. I can't begin to tell how many PMs are about the dumbest minor details.

    Not to pick on this poster, but if you lose interest, maybe move on. Silently

  14. #1848

    Amanda

    Trackstar. Unlike you, I actually know the circumstances behind this incident. I stand by my post. . You obviously don't know the streets. .

  15. #1847
    Quote Originally Posted by Kliffslp  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's better to keep a distance for now since the family requested respect for their privacy and when the situation hopefully improves we could step in and provide her with the support she deserves in a discrete way. Think of this as a new life for her.

    Personally I never got anything but kindness from Amanda whenever we hung out and knowing someone did this to her makes me feel so angry and sad.
    Someone gets it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Power69  [View Original Post]
    I understand your criticism and views. It's a free country.

    Some of us do like some of these providers. I have long valued likeability highly as a quality in a lady. Some of them are pleasant, gracious and kind. A few good examples are Fatima, Monica from Warren, slim blond Nicole from around the airport years ago. And also this Amanda from Ohio. I have always preferred their company over ones like Molly on Telegraph or Paige down by Fort or even the legendary DT of Gem #34 on Michigan in Detroit. These girls were and are bitches. I do know 99% of them are in it for our money for crack and heroin. That's true for all the above girls.

    Amanda is no saint. She has her problems. But I think she liked it when I took her out. I know I did. I hope she recovers well. I'll send her flowers if I can. I'd rather they be to her in recovery than to her funeral. It's my call and I know exactly what she is. Eyes wide open. But I am not heartless.
    I'm not saying to be heartless but there are boundaries that you don't cross in the hobby. Buying a girl something to eat because she hasn't eaten all day, or a new winter coat because it's so fucking cold is fine. But when you do something that will cross a boundary then you are out of line. Hypothetical Example. You get in a bad car accident and end up in the hospital, your wife, kids, mom, dad, in-laws, etc, are standing around your bed praying for your recovery and then flowers get delivered from your ATF hooker. Is that cool? As a man if your daughter was in the hospital and flowers start showing up from her johns would you be OK with that? Like Kliffslp said, you (all of you guys) need to show the family a little respect by staying away.

    Do you really think she gives a fuck about the flowers you sent her? She's dopesick, she could care less. It's not going to brighten her day in anyway. Do you really think she gives two fucks about you? If you lost your job tomorrow do you think she would give you a BJ for half price because you were so nice / good to her in the past?

    You're not heartless, but you're not thinking clearly either.

    P.S. 100% are out there for the money to buy drugs. No girl 18 to mid 20's wakes up one morning and says I think I'll start sucking random dicks for 20 dollars so I can send my kids to a good collage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape