Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27588

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Lauren.
    Anyone have a new number for Lauren? PM me if so. Called what I thought was her current number, and some raspy sounding hag who must smoke 5 packs a day answered and said wrong # click.

  2. #27587
    I have dealing with same problem with a WSW that I occasionally see in TJ. I have been seeing this girl named Jamie in TJ. She has a boyfriend that supports her. The odd thing is that he is more of a sugar daddy and does not giver much money to live. The bummer is that she is best WSW in all of Socal & TJ. She could easily get 2 or 3 guys a day if she wanted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    I got to spend time with my favorite girl today. The boyfriend has almost completely shut her down thanks to the genius that keeps sending the naked pic of her to BFs phone. It is coming to his phone from three different numbers. That's great that someone kills a good thing for all of us for some twisted game playing. Anyway she just said to give her some space while she works this out. If you see her out make sure she's not with the BF.

  3. #27586

    Barbie Camilia and Lancaster Liz

    Barbie, Camilia, & Lancaster Liz. 3 excellent pipe cleaners & 3 good pussies.

    Missionary Man.

  4. #27585
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRockRod  [View Original Post]
    Barbie wanted me to share her digits.

    Send me PM.

    Rod.
    I've been trying to get a hold of her for a while and keep missing her. Would greatly appreciate if you could give me her phone number.

  5. #27584

    Any digits for chelsea

    Thanks now.

    Quote Originally Posted by WeSobt1  [View Original Post]
    I been seeing a Chelsea WSW 30 why old like 135 WSW. Found her one morning under the light at a 711 on 192/ Hoagland so far has been treeting me like a king. Any one in kissimmmee se her?

  6. #27583

    Liz – Ground Hog Day

    I just dropped Liz off at the Wawa near Lancaster. Long black hair, late 20's, crazy skinny, and she is wearing jeans and black top. Very good BBBJCIM for $30. She really takes her time. If you are in the area she was heading into the store. No phone.

    The weird part is I have known her for years now. I was with her when she first appeared and was in good shape. When she came back heavy, I was with her several times. I have probably been with her 5 times since she became skin and bones. Just after New Years we went to her room at the "O" hotel and she brought up how she has looked the different times we met. Tonight, she smiled and jumped into my car. I said hello and she said her name was Liz and asked if I was the police! I just said no, grabbed what is left of her boobs, and went with it.

  7. #27582

    Being a visitor Monger

    Rules.

    1. Do your research first.

    2. Respect that your are a visitor and this is their are.

    3. Only ask for advice if you are willing to and have given advice.

    4. If you have done the above, find out the going rates so that the rates don't go up because you are visiting.

    That being said. I have read the last 6 months of the posts so I am informed. I have googled the areas and did reach out for the cleanest place to stay which wouldn't be posted. Out of respect, I now reach out for current SW rates with my own hotel room so I don't drive up the prices. Any help would be appreciated.

  8. #27581

    Short girl by landstreet

    By the 7-11.

    Does anyone know who she is. She was lit and crossing the busy intersection with no worries at all. She looked good but maybe be a mental case. , saw her today wearing tight work out shorts.

  9. #27580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110

    Barbie Fan Club

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRockRod  [View Original Post]
    Barbie wanted me to share her digits.

    Send me PM.

    Rod.
    You'll need to clear your inbox for the membership to get her details. Although if you're not super-quick it will be a moot point as she'll have trashed or lost said phone.

  10. #27579

    Natasha

    Saw Natasha 2 nights ago near the wawa. Was looking good and smelled great. Went to the spot for some dtbbj. Still no digits cause she can never keep a phone.

  11. #27578

    Barbie

    Barbie wanted me to share her digits.

    Send me PM.

    Rod.

  12. #27577

    Baby T or similar

    Staying on the trail till Saturday, we'll deserved break.

    Would loved to see Baby T again. Or similar. If anyone willing to share.

    Thanks.

  13. #27576
    Quote Originally Posted by Bri4324  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her, Kissimmee has been pretty quiet.
    I travel 192 often near all the weekly stay motel and see them walking. Hit or miss.

  14. #27575
    Haven't seen her, Kissimmee has been pretty quiet.

    Quote Originally Posted by WeSobt1  [View Original Post]
    I been seeing a Chelsea WSW 30 why old like 135 WSW. Found her one morning under the light at a 711 on 192/ Hoagland so far has been treeting me like a king. Any one in kissimmmee se her?

  15. #27574

    Chelsea / kissimmee

    I been seeing a Chelsea WSW 30 why old like 135 WSW. Found her one morning under the light at a 711 on 192/ Hoagland so far has been treeting me like a king. Any one in kissimmmee se her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape