Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 35478
-
01-11-20 13:25 #27588Banned Member

Posts: 321Lauren
Anyone have a new number for Lauren? PM me if so. Called what I thought was her current number, and some raspy sounding hag who must smoke 5 packs a day answered and said wrong # click.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 10:38 #27587Senior Member

Posts: 2198I have dealing with same problem with a WSW that I occasionally see in TJ. I have been seeing this girl named Jamie in TJ. She has a boyfriend that supports her. The odd thing is that he is more of a sugar daddy and does not giver much money to live. The bummer is that she is best WSW in all of Socal & TJ. She could easily get 2 or 3 guys a day if she wanted.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 09:16 #27586Senior Member

Posts: 784Barbie Camilia and Lancaster Liz
Barbie, Camilia, & Lancaster Liz. 3 excellent pipe cleaners & 3 good pussies.
Missionary Man.
-
01-11-20 07:44 #27585Senior Member

Posts: 206I've been trying to get a hold of her for a while and keep missing her. Would greatly appreciate if you could give me her phone number.
Originally Posted by DaRockRod
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 04:46 #27584Senior Member

Posts: 77Any digits for chelsea
Thanks now.
Originally Posted by WeSobt1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-20 01:18 #27583Senior Member

Posts: 353Liz – Ground Hog Day
I just dropped Liz off at the Wawa near Lancaster. Long black hair, late 20's, crazy skinny, and she is wearing jeans and black top. Very good BBBJCIM for $30. She really takes her time. If you are in the area she was heading into the store. No phone.
The weird part is I have known her for years now. I was with her when she first appeared and was in good shape. When she came back heavy, I was with her several times. I have probably been with her 5 times since she became skin and bones. Just after New Years we went to her room at the "O" hotel and she brought up how she has looked the different times we met. Tonight, she smiled and jumped into my car. I said hello and she said her name was Liz and asked if I was the police! I just said no, grabbed what is left of her boobs, and went with it.
-
01-10-20 21:20 #27582Senior Member

Posts: 249Being a visitor Monger
Rules.
1. Do your research first.
2. Respect that your are a visitor and this is their are.
3. Only ask for advice if you are willing to and have given advice.
4. If you have done the above, find out the going rates so that the rates don't go up because you are visiting.
That being said. I have read the last 6 months of the posts so I am informed. I have googled the areas and did reach out for the cleanest place to stay which wouldn't be posted. Out of respect, I now reach out for current SW rates with my own hotel room so I don't drive up the prices. Any help would be appreciated.
-
01-10-20 20:42 #27581Senior Member

Posts: 821Short girl by landstreet
By the 7-11.
Does anyone know who she is. She was lit and crossing the busy intersection with no worries at all. She looked good but maybe be a mental case. , saw her today wearing tight work out shorts.
-
01-10-20 13:56 #27580Senior Member

Posts: 110Barbie Fan Club
You'll need to clear your inbox for the membership to get her details. Although if you're not super-quick it will be a moot point as she'll have trashed or lost said phone.
Originally Posted by DaRockRod
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-20 11:19 #27579Senior Member

Posts: 94Natasha
Saw Natasha 2 nights ago near the wawa. Was looking good and smelled great. Went to the spot for some dtbbj. Still no digits cause she can never keep a phone.
-
01-10-20 02:16 #27578Senior Member

Posts: 115Barbie
Barbie wanted me to share her digits.
Send me PM.
Rod.
-
01-09-20 18:33 #27577Senior Member

Posts: 821Baby T or similar
Staying on the trail till Saturday, we'll deserved break.
Would loved to see Baby T again. Or similar. If anyone willing to share.
Thanks.
-
01-09-20 18:01 #27576Senior Member

Posts: 376I travel 192 often near all the weekly stay motel and see them walking. Hit or miss.
Originally Posted by Bri4324
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 17:32 #27575Senior Member

Posts: 81Haven't seen her, Kissimmee has been pretty quiet.
Originally Posted by WeSobt1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 17:27 #27574Senior Member

Posts: 376Chelsea / kissimmee
I been seeing a Chelsea WSW 30 why old like 135 WSW. Found her one morning under the light at a 711 on 192/ Hoagland so far has been treeting me like a king. Any one in kissimmmee se her?













Reply With Quote




