Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8460

    Same Phone Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I don't believe those are the same women. "Madison" is in stallis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    What are you talking about? The second ad is the woman that will show up, or maybe not show depending on her mood. Seen her a bunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    No hookers bathroom is that organized nor do they have new washers and dryers in their bathroom.
    The phone numbers listed when you select Call Me are exactly the same.

  2. #8459
    Quote Originally Posted by DougPeterson  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/553425413317

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/079350366703

    Sent text and it appears these are the same person. Someone on here stated they got ripped off and she has people.

    I'd be cautious.
    Seen her a couple years ago. Photos are extremely misleading. She's a hunchback and has an extremely lack luster performance.

  3. #8458

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    No hookers bathroom is that organized nor do they have new washers and dryers in their bathroom.
    What are you talking about? The second ad is the woman that will show up, or maybe not show depending on her mood. Seen her a bunch.

  4. #8457

    Bbw jenn

    Anyone seen her after Jan 3? Pm is ok as well.

  5. #8456

    Lm

    The first person I met when I started the hobby was a gal whose name was Lisa Marie. Does anyone remember her? Does anyone know what happened to her? Four to five years later, I never found anybody like her.

  6. #8455

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by DougPeterson  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/553425413317

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/079350366703

    Sent text and it appears these are the same person. Someone on here stated they got ripped off and she has people.

    I'd be cautious.
    I don't believe those are the same women. "Madison" is in stallis.

  7. #8454
    Quote Originally Posted by DougPeterson  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/553425413317

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/079350366703

    Sent text and it appears these are the same person. Someone on here stated they got ripped off and she has people.

    I'd be cautious.
    No hookers bathroom is that organized nor do they have new washers and dryers in their bathroom.

  8. #8453
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeStud2010  [View Original Post]
    Here is a video I made of Rayna getting me off after I did her photoshoot. What a way to get paid!

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e15f477b99b2
    Wow. Lots of cum. I'm not yet 40 and maybe my third time had that much. WTF. You do something for that? And how to last?

  9. #8452
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeStud2010  [View Original Post]
    Here is a video I made of Rayna getting me off after I did her photoshoot. What a way to get paid!

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e15f477b99b2
    That laugh at the end haha.

  10. #8451

    Amanda queen

    She posts in Milwaukee as Amanda Queen and a few other names. I've seen her a couple times and never had a problem. I think I posted a review for her a year or so ago, car date in stallis.

    Quote Originally Posted by DougPeterson  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/553425413317

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/079350366703

    Sent text and it appears these are the same person. Someone on here stated they got ripped off and she has people.

    I'd be cautious.

  11. #8450

    Madison / Cock gobbler

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyguy82  [View Original Post]
    Idk why but her ad seems sketchy to me.
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/553425413317

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/079350366703

    Sent text and it appears these are the same person. Someone on here stated they got ripped off and she has people.

    I'd be cautious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7F712B80-4306-493C-BF9C-A3E024EA37A1.jpg‎  

  12. #8449

    Betsy

    Is this the same Betsy / Nikki that has bad teeth? How was the motel? Planning on seeing her this weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    She seems to have disappeared, hope she's OK, has anyone seen bolt on Amy, used to be at motel around 13th & college, she's gone silent for 2 months, on a dude note 2 weeks a saw Betsy at a motel way out on Appleton, service was smooth very attentive, bbbjcimws, multiple positions, BBFS, she had multiple orgasms, tons of m8 aning & begging for more, jo drama at all, great time, funny thing, she wanted to get together real soon again like that night, she hasn't answered since, anyone no anything, I'd definitely repeat.

    Eagle 19.

  13. #8448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyguy82  [View Original Post]
    Idk why but her ad seems sketchy to me.
    Not sketchy at all. But pretty sure she's married and does this while her hubby is at work.

  14. #8447
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyguy82  [View Original Post]
    Idk why but her ad seems sketchy to me.
    Sent me a pic looks ok little rough around edges cute face nice rack.

  15. #8446

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by MkeStud2010  [View Original Post]
    Here is a video I made of Rayna getting me off after I did her photoshoot. What a way to get paid!

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e15f477b99b2
    Different equipment for her to play with now where she's at.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape