Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,926 to 17,940 of 26385
-
01-09-20 13:15 #8460Senior Member

Posts: 215Same Phone Number
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
The phone numbers listed when you select Call Me are exactly the same.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 12:28 #8459Senior Member

Posts: 299Seen her a couple years ago. Photos are extremely misleading. She's a hunchback and has an extremely lack luster performance.
Originally Posted by DougPeterson
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 11:43 #8458Senior Member

Posts: 774What?
What are you talking about? The second ad is the woman that will show up, or maybe not show depending on her mood. Seen her a bunch.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-20 11:31 #8457Senior Member

Posts: 354Bbw jenn
Anyone seen her after Jan 3? Pm is ok as well.
-
01-09-20 11:31 #8456Senior Member

Posts: 230Lm
The first person I met when I started the hobby was a gal whose name was Lisa Marie. Does anyone remember her? Does anyone know what happened to her? Four to five years later, I never found anybody like her.
-
01-08-20 23:19 #8455Senior Member

Posts: 774Don't
I don't believe those are the same women. "Madison" is in stallis.
Originally Posted by DougPeterson
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 22:36 #8454Banned Member

Posts: 505No hookers bathroom is that organized nor do they have new washers and dryers in their bathroom.
Originally Posted by DougPeterson
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 22:17 #8453Senior Member

Posts: 747Wow. Lots of cum. I'm not yet 40 and maybe my third time had that much. WTF. You do something for that? And how to last?
Originally Posted by MkeStud2010
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 22:06 #8452Senior Member

Posts: 389That laugh at the end haha.
Originally Posted by MkeStud2010
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 21:12 #8451Senior Member

Posts: 118Amanda queen
She posts in Milwaukee as Amanda Queen and a few other names. I've seen her a couple times and never had a problem. I think I posted a review for her a year or so ago, car date in stallis.
Originally Posted by DougPeterson
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 21:02 #8450Senior Member

Posts: 215Madison / Cock gobbler
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/553425413317
Originally Posted by Chevyguy82
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/079350366703
Sent text and it appears these are the same person. Someone on here stated they got ripped off and she has people.
I'd be cautious.
-
01-08-20 20:58 #8449Senior Member

Posts: 1480Betsy
Is this the same Betsy / Nikki that has bad teeth? How was the motel? Planning on seeing her this weekend.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 20:15 #8448Senior Member

Posts: 184Nah
Not sketchy at all. But pretty sure she's married and does this while her hubby is at work.
Originally Posted by Chevyguy82
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 19:56 #8447Senior Member

Posts: 354Sent me a pic looks ok little rough around edges cute face nice rack.
Originally Posted by Chevyguy82
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 19:49 #8446Senior Member

Posts: 604Rayna
Different equipment for her to play with now where she's at.
Originally Posted by MkeStud2010
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





