Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 368 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #958

    Thanks for sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by FatAss  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of this young lady https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...e/128803805713 and I was impressed. He apartment was clean, she is the woman in the pic's. She stands 5'9" with long legs, a great ass, nice chest, and tight tummy. She is a young hottie. She likes what she does, and gets into it. Her rates were great, . 85 hhr, 1. 2 hr. I will repeat.
    Her posted menu seems limited. Did you try any DATY? Is everything covered?

    Thanks.

  2. #957

    Anyone have seen this girl

    Anyone have seen this young girl?

    http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...d/629494386516

  3. #956

    Starr

    She is a big RIP off don't waste your time or money she will request a deposit and all this long texting send you pictures and give you a street address. Avoid at all possible. She will request money through Zelle. http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...i/326889198432.

  4. #955

    Morning Coffee / College Hottie

    I dreamed of this young lady https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...e/128803805713 and I was impressed. He apartment was clean, she is the woman in the pic's. She stands 5'9" with long legs, a great ass, nice chest, and tight tummy. She is a young hottie. She likes what she does, and gets into it. Her rates were great, . 85 hhr, 1. 2 hr. I will repeat.

  5. #954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Misshunter

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlav  [View Original Post]
    You can see Riley for 80. This girl is wanting 300 for first timers and 200 for senior members on here. She is way over priced.
    Depends what you're looking for, Nice personality, pretty cute, Great Tits and a Dungeon for those who need it.

    Pics are real, I snapped her full nude pic 3 weeks ago.

    She might give you a discount if you're really good looking. That's not me so I don't expect it.

    http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...e/185579526162

  6. #953
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric064  [View Original Post]
    DATY With a working girl? That's messed up!
    Yup, that just shows how little mongers use the big head but think the little head speaks the truth. STD's can be transferred via oral sex.

  7. #952
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I would like to thank Lansing for loaning Grand Rapids The Escort Masseuse Riley. She has had nothing but great reviews in our thankful city.

    This is a review written of her and Hunter today.

    Recently visited with hunter again before she shifts business to her new location.

    I've said Riley is the best in GR and I'll stick with that but Hunter is the best "outside" GR. Honestly it would be tough to give one of these fine ladies a nod over the other. Hunter is the complete package and I hope she's generous enough to let some infrequent visitors such as myself continue to see her with the new year.

    Typically I lose interest with a provider after a visit or two but with hunter I wish I could see her more. My last visit involved both a table and the bed and I love when a provider has both. She has an arsenal of sexual prowl and worth every penny, whatever she charges.

    Hope those of you who can treat providers well get a chance or 5 with Hunter. She deserves the best the greater area of GR has to offer.

    I'm sure some of you are traveling to see Riley from Lansing.
    You can see Riley for 80. This girl is wanting 300 for first timers and 200 for senior members on here. She is way over priced.

  8. #951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Misshunter

    Quote Originally Posted by JeepsRule  [View Original Post]
    The question was not about how to contact her, it was how did you get the ad, when I go to the site STG and peruse or even seach using the keyword Misshunter I can't find the ad, you have a link to STG that finds the ad, how can you find it and give a link when I can't find the ad.
    She sent me the link. I have know idea how she posted it so it doesn't show up on the STG site.

    Her pics are real and recent, I snapped her full nude pic a few weeks ago.

    Misshunter wants to remain under the radar, she's smart, skilled and creative.

    http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...e/185579526162

  9. #950

    MissHunter

    Quote Originally Posted by JeepsRule  [View Original Post]
    The question was not about how to contact her, it was how did you get the ad, when I go to the site STG and peruse or even seach using the keyword Misshunter I can't find the ad, you have a link to STG that finds the ad, how can you find it and give a link when I can't find the ad.
    The website has been so glitchy lately. Not sure what is going on with it.

    Hunter.

  10. #949

    Please read with understanding

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Misshunter is a UTR. She does have ads to show pics and give information. But no digits. You must contact her through usasexguide PM for screening. If you are Frenz of Benz you can skip the screening by getting a nod through me.
    The question was not about how to contact her, it was how did you get the ad, when I go to the site STG and peruse or even seach using the keyword Misshunter I can't find the ad, you have a link to STG that finds the ad, how can you find it and give a link when I can't find the ad.

  11. #948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepsRule  [View Original Post]
    This link works but if I go to STG not using the link I can't find the ad? What is you secret?
    Misshunter is a UTR. She does have ads to show pics and give information. But no digits. You must contact her through usasexguide PM for screening. If you are Frenz of Benz you can skip the screening by getting a nod through me.

  12. #947

    How do you do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I would like to thank Lansing for loaning Grand Rapids The Escort Masseuse Riley. She has had nothing but great reviews in our thankful city.

    This is a review written of her and Hunter today.

    Recently visited with hunter again before she shifts business to her new location.

    I've said Riley is the best in GR and I'll stick with that but Hunter is the best "outside" GR. Honestly it would be tough to give one of these fine ladies a nod over the other. Hunter is the complete package and I hope she's generous enough to let some infrequent visitors such as myself continue to see her with the new year.

    Typically I lose interest with a provider after a visit or two but with hunter I wish I could see her more. My last visit involved both a table and the bed and I love when a provider has both. She has an arsenal of sexual prowl and worth every penny, whatever she charges.

    Hope those of you who can treat providers well get a chance or 5 with Hunter. She deserves the best the greater area of GR has to offer.

    I'm sure some of you are traveling to see Riley from Lansing.

    We have more than one with all the fun of Massage and Escort combination.
    MissHunter can be reached on this site @ Misshunter

    For the traveling monger MissHunter is on the way to play in GR. Just 10 min North of 96. (Exit 52 in Lowell).

    Happy Hunting.

    http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...e/185579526162
    This link works but if I go to STG not using the link I can't find the ad? What is you secret?

  13. #946

    Wtf daty?

    DATY With a working girl? That's messed up!

  14. #945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    MissHunter

    I would like to thank Lansing for loaning Grand Rapids The Escort Masseuse Riley. She has had nothing but great reviews in our thankful city.

    This is a review written of her and Hunter today.

    Recently visited with hunter again before she shifts business to her new location.

    I've said Riley is the best in GR and I'll stick with that but Hunter is the best "outside" GR. Honestly it would be tough to give one of these fine ladies a nod over the other. Hunter is the complete package and I hope she's generous enough to let some infrequent visitors such as myself continue to see her with the new year.

    Typically I lose interest with a provider after a visit or two but with hunter I wish I could see her more. My last visit involved both a table and the bed and I love when a provider has both. She has an arsenal of sexual prowl and worth every penny, whatever she charges.

    Hope those of you who can treat providers well get a chance or 5 with Hunter. She deserves the best the greater area of GR has to offer.

    I'm sure some of you are traveling to see Riley from Lansing.

    We have more than one with all the fun of Massage and Escort combination.
    MissHunter can be reached on this site @ Misshunter

    For the traveling monger MissHunter is on the way to play in GR. Just 10 min North of 96. (Exit 52 in Lowell).

    Happy Hunting.

    http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...e/185579526162

  15. #944
    Quote Originally Posted by Banker33  [View Original Post]
    Seen the middle one. She's SW qualify at best. She's injured perminantly and not able to even do all positions. I mean she's pretty limited. Seems out of it,. It because of that you can get her cheap, and can negotiate. She doesn't lie about limits, but you don't realize until you get there.

    Last one, I had all scheduled, and her incall is in shady area. Frankly had A better option get back to that I knew, so I passed. Wasnt loving having to go to her incall.

    Happy Hunting!
    Chelsea. I actually saw her on the Zoo today. Couldn't pick her up though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape