Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 5518
-
01-14-20 23:41 #958Banned Member

Posts: 70Thanks for sharing
Her posted menu seems limited. Did you try any DATY? Is everything covered?
Originally Posted by FatAss
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-14-20 15:30 #957Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone have seen this girl
Anyone have seen this young girl?
http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...d/629494386516
-
01-10-20 16:27 #956Senior Member

Posts: 75Starr
She is a big RIP off don't waste your time or money she will request a deposit and all this long texting send you pictures and give you a street address. Avoid at all possible. She will request money through Zelle. http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...i/326889198432.
-
01-10-20 10:55 #955Senior Member

Posts: 42Morning Coffee / College Hottie
I dreamed of this young lady https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...e/128803805713 and I was impressed. He apartment was clean, she is the woman in the pic's. She stands 5'9" with long legs, a great ass, nice chest, and tight tummy. She is a young hottie. She likes what she does, and gets into it. Her rates were great, . 85 hhr, 1. 2 hr. I will repeat.
-
01-09-20 10:10 #954Senior Member

Posts: 4439Misshunter
Depends what you're looking for, Nice personality, pretty cute, Great Tits and a Dungeon for those who need it.
Originally Posted by TheGlav
[View Original Post]
Pics are real, I snapped her full nude pic 3 weeks ago.
She might give you a discount if you're really good looking. That's not me so I don't expect it.
http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...e/185579526162
-
01-09-20 08:14 #953Senior Member

Posts: 94Yup, that just shows how little mongers use the big head but think the little head speaks the truth. STD's can be transferred via oral sex.
Originally Posted by Ric064
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 14:22 #952Senior Member

Posts: 468You can see Riley for 80. This girl is wanting 300 for first timers and 200 for senior members on here. She is way over priced.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 13:35 #951Senior Member

Posts: 4439Misshunter
She sent me the link. I have know idea how she posted it so it doesn't show up on the STG site.
Originally Posted by JeepsRule
[View Original Post]
Her pics are real and recent, I snapped her full nude pic a few weeks ago.
Misshunter wants to remain under the radar, she's smart, skilled and creative.
http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...e/185579526162
-
01-08-20 13:06 #950Banned Member

Posts: 35MissHunter
The website has been so glitchy lately. Not sure what is going on with it.
Originally Posted by JeepsRule
[View Original Post]
Hunter.
-
01-08-20 13:02 #949Senior Member

Posts: 99Please read with understanding
The question was not about how to contact her, it was how did you get the ad, when I go to the site STG and peruse or even seach using the keyword Misshunter I can't find the ad, you have a link to STG that finds the ad, how can you find it and give a link when I can't find the ad.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 12:42 #948Senior Member

Posts: 4439Misshunter is a UTR. She does have ads to show pics and give information. But no digits. You must contact her through usasexguide PM for screening. If you are Frenz of Benz you can skip the screening by getting a nod through me.
Originally Posted by JeepsRule
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 12:24 #947Senior Member

Posts: 99How do you do it.
This link works but if I go to STG not using the link I can't find the ad? What is you secret?
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-20 08:58 #946Senior Member

Posts: 58Wtf daty?
DATY With a working girl? That's messed up!
-
01-07-20 21:43 #945Senior Member

Posts: 4439MissHunter
I would like to thank Lansing for loaning Grand Rapids The Escort Masseuse Riley. She has had nothing but great reviews in our thankful city.
This is a review written of her and Hunter today.
Recently visited with hunter again before she shifts business to her new location.
I've said Riley is the best in GR and I'll stick with that but Hunter is the best "outside" GR. Honestly it would be tough to give one of these fine ladies a nod over the other. Hunter is the complete package and I hope she's generous enough to let some infrequent visitors such as myself continue to see her with the new year.
Typically I lose interest with a provider after a visit or two but with hunter I wish I could see her more. My last visit involved both a table and the bed and I love when a provider has both. She has an arsenal of sexual prowl and worth every penny, whatever she charges.
Hope those of you who can treat providers well get a chance or 5 with Hunter. She deserves the best the greater area of GR has to offer.
I'm sure some of you are traveling to see Riley from Lansing.
We have more than one with all the fun of Massage and Escort combination.
MissHunter can be reached on this site @ Misshunter
For the traveling monger MissHunter is on the way to play in GR. Just 10 min North of 96. (Exit 52 in Lowell).
Happy Hunting.
http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...e/185579526162
-
01-07-20 17:06 #944Senior Member

Posts: 178Chelsea. I actually saw her on the Zoo today. Couldn't pick her up though.
Originally Posted by Banker33
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




