Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,301 to 24,315 of 37371
-
01-07-20 15:35 #13071Senior Member

Posts: 167No more UTR
There she is boys. Kryss no more utr posting. I am real shocked.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/328613955268
-
01-07-20 15:23 #13070Banned Member

Posts: 64UTR Spinner
TOFTT. She was not my cup of tea, def a spinner. I didn't sample the BBBJ, she tried to gobble me down without a word but I asked for a cover. Took some bravery to lay on her bed, wasn't about to go anywhere else in that place bare. Anyway, too far a drive out of the city, and a cop station right out front of the neighborhood? WTF boys, I'd love that warning. Thought I was being followed but they were going back to the hive. And she really just kinda had busted face. No repeat. Bummer, that price is right at. 6. Might sample Susan. Don't need digits because I can RTFF but any info on donations?? Getting stingy with the ad page hoes.
RVA.
-
01-07-20 13:26 #13069Senior Member

Posts: 168Foxy
I had similar experience with Foxy earlier maybe candy issue.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 12:09 #13068Senior Member

Posts: 189Susan
If anyone can pm Susan info to me. Chester is so close to me. Thank you in advance.
-
01-07-20 12:07 #13067Senior Member

Posts: 342Winter
Winter has been on my radar for a while but I haven't had any luck in getting her digits. If any of you who reads this and would be okay with PMing it to me if you have it, it would be greatly appreciated.
-
01-07-20 11:55 #13066Senior Member

Posts: 342Susan
I concur with you guys 101%. Nothing short of a great time is guaranteed with her.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-20 10:25 #13065Senior Member

Posts: 376Downtown
I'll be working in the downtown area for a while, just curious if anyone knows of any ladies available downtown, UTR or whatever, I can walk to the AMP at third street, but 140 for a pop can add up if you know what I mean. Thanks in advance.
-
01-07-20 00:49 #13064Senior Member

Posts: 64Natalia
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6931960.htm
Saw this sweety last night. Well worth the price of admission.
She looks infinitely better in person. I told her she needs to get new pics.
Without going into great detail, she exemplifies the difference between GFE and PSE. She was the former.
Her menu is pretty wide open except for back door. "That's closed," she said in her cute Columbian accent.
The girl is in her early 20's, a college student, and pretty interesting to talk to if you can engage her.
My only complaint is about the mid level hotel. At 3 and a half, I expected something nicer.
-
01-06-20 21:44 #13063Senior Member

Posts: 1084Glad y'all were able to catch up. I like her and plan to keep around a while. A plus is that you don't smell like cigarettes when you leave like many of these ladies. Anyone who hasn't met Susan in Chester is missing out.
Originally Posted by TBonz123
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 18:14 #13062Senior Member

Posts: 452Agree with DoggieFan
I agree with DoggieFan. If she is actually close to 20 and the pics are accurate I am down!
Originally Posted by Julio1985
[View Original Post]
Anyone know the damage?
Thanks and be safe!
-
01-06-20 16:02 #13061Senior Member

Posts: 957Is she 20 & is that what she looked like two years ago?
Originally Posted by Julio1985
[View Original Post]
Definitely following.
-
01-06-20 15:13 #13060Senior Member

Posts: 335Michelle
Based on my experience I would avoid like the plague.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 14:58 #13059Senior Member

Posts: 116Susan in Chester
I finally caught up with this lady and she did not disappoint. Tall and thick and sexy as hell. She reminds me of Maria with the energy so definitely take that blue pill and maybe even a shot or two. LOL. She will definitely be in my top rotation because I like apple bottoms and she has one!!
-
01-06-20 12:04 #13058Senior Member

Posts: 192Good one
I saw her a few times and then she disappeared. I would recommend.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 11:24 #13057Senior Member

Posts: 49Michelle
She's been around forever. Saw her a few months back in a sketch area that had a couple others at the house, but didn't have an issue. My kind of body, but not sure I'd repeat at the location.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






