Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13061
    Quote Originally Posted by Julio1985  [View Original Post]
    She used to love Greek, and wanted me to do it hard on her, That was two years ago. Does she look like in the pics? Anybody tried her? Thinking about calling her http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/873910945101.
    Is she 20 & is that what she looked like two years ago?

    Definitely following.

  2. #13060

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    Any info?

    I have an itch that I might need this one to scratch!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/961421796955
    Based on my experience I would avoid like the plague.

  3. #13059

    Susan in Chester

    I finally caught up with this lady and she did not disappoint. Tall and thick and sexy as hell. She reminds me of Maria with the energy so definitely take that blue pill and maybe even a shot or two. LOL. She will definitely be in my top rotation because I like apple bottoms and she has one!!

  4. #13058

    Good one

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    Any info?

    I have an itch that I might need this one to scratch!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/961421796955
    I saw her a few times and then she disappeared. I would recommend.

  5. #13057

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    Any info?

    I have an itch that I might need this one to scratch!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/961421796955
    She's been around forever. Saw her a few months back in a sketch area that had a couple others at the house, but didn't have an issue. My kind of body, but not sure I'd repeat at the location.

  6. #13056

    Never been able to reach her

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    Any info?

    I have an itch that I might need this one to scratch!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/961421796955
    I have tried several times but she seems to stay stoned so much that setting up a time Just has not worked out.

  7. #13055

    Info

    Any info?

    I have an itch that I might need this one to scratch!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/961421796955

  8. #13054

    Blue / Saphire

    So, I know most of you remember Blue aka Saphire, the White PAWG that used to frequent here and the 757. Unfortunately she's somewhat out of the game. I say somewhat because she found a sugar daddy that gives her 400-500/ hhr for basic plain Jane stuff. She said she doesn't see the point in doing 120/ hhrs anymore and won't even entertain them even from her previous regulars. I can't knock the hustle, but in case any of you were wondering where she went, that's what happened, as unfortunate as it is to say. I'll miss seeing her face down.

  9. #13053
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMon  [View Original Post]
    Got the pleasure of finally scheduling with Kryss recently. Nothing too new to report. Greek was off the table, however, she eagerly provided BBJCIMNSNQ. Wonderful, friendly, and with a big heart. She deserves to be treated right, folks.
    Can you shoot me her info? Haven't seen her in awhile and sorting through her many previous numbers aren't fun LOL.

  10. #13052

    Kryss

    Got the pleasure of finally scheduling with Kryss recently. Nothing too new to report. Greek was off the table, however, she eagerly provided BBJCIMNSNQ. Wonderful, friendly, and with a big heart. She deserves to be treated right, folks.

  11. #13051
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    So I found someone who would give someone as favorable as Maria a run for her money! My dream with this woman tonight was absolutely outstanding. Very pretty for one (looks better in person versus the pics in my opinion). Great personality and conversation. One hell of a body. And I like women who are slightly taller than average (she's about 5'10). Qv was. 8. BJ was exceptional. Went to FS and in both positions I was going hard on her to the point where I was actually getting winded, and I am in very good shape so that is saying something; yet she could handle it all. Her enthusiasm matches Maria's, and those who know her know that to be a great thing. Finished with BBJCIM. Afterwards we kicked it and chatted for about 2 hours before I left. 110% certainty that I will be seeing this woman again. Oh oh and by the way, he has a dog, a Border Collie, who I became good friends with LOL (he was in bathroom during our session).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/41201648/
    Saw her again tonight in chester. Nice sweet lady. No complaints here. Call well ahead as she shares a room with another working lady. She tends to be available later in the day / night.

  12. #13050

    Robin the older lady

    Quote Originally Posted by CAHiker  [View Original Post]
    Just saw she's on vacation for a few months at least. I always liked her service. Sh'e not enthusiastic, but allows me to have my fun.
    Here's the link about who I'm referring to being on vacation til March at least looks like. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/593890338242.

  13. #13049

    Used to date her LOL

    She used to love Greek, and wanted me to do it hard on her, That was two years ago. Does she look like in the pics? Anybody tried her? Thinking about calling her http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/873910945101.

  14. #13048

    Tamara

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to a few providers, one I checked on in an earlier post, but no response.

    Messaged Tamara. She responded and looks really good. Her reviews seem to be good as well.

    Plan on seeing her. Does anyone know if she does outcall? If you have seen her, let me know through pm if incall is safe location.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/40255499/
    Saw her a while back no outcalls. I had no issues but it has been a minute was on Willis Road back when I saw her.

  15. #13047

    Tamara

    Reached out to a few providers, one I checked on in an earlier post, but no response.

    Messaged Tamara. She responded and looks really good. Her reviews seem to be good as well.

    Plan on seeing her. Does anyone know if she does outcall? If you have seen her, let me know through pm if incall is safe location.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/40255499/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape