Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,301 to 24,315 of 37366
-
01-06-20 18:14 #13066Senior Member

Posts: 452Agree with DoggieFan
I agree with DoggieFan. If she is actually close to 20 and the pics are accurate I am down!
Originally Posted by Julio1985
[View Original Post]
Anyone know the damage?
Thanks and be safe!
-
01-06-20 16:02 #13065Senior Member

Posts: 957Is she 20 & is that what she looked like two years ago?
Originally Posted by Julio1985
[View Original Post]
Definitely following.
-
01-06-20 15:13 #13064Senior Member

Posts: 335Michelle
Based on my experience I would avoid like the plague.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 14:58 #13063Senior Member

Posts: 116Susan in Chester
I finally caught up with this lady and she did not disappoint. Tall and thick and sexy as hell. She reminds me of Maria with the energy so definitely take that blue pill and maybe even a shot or two. LOL. She will definitely be in my top rotation because I like apple bottoms and she has one!!
-
01-06-20 12:04 #13062Senior Member

Posts: 192Good one
I saw her a few times and then she disappeared. I would recommend.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 11:24 #13061Senior Member

Posts: 49Michelle
She's been around forever. Saw her a few months back in a sketch area that had a couple others at the house, but didn't have an issue. My kind of body, but not sure I'd repeat at the location.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 11:22 #13060Senior Member

Posts: 417Never been able to reach her
I have tried several times but she seems to stay stoned so much that setting up a time Just has not worked out.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 10:19 #13059Senior Member

Posts: 167Info
Any info?
I have an itch that I might need this one to scratch!
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/961421796955
-
01-06-20 09:30 #13058Senior Member

Posts: 149Blue / Saphire
So, I know most of you remember Blue aka Saphire, the White PAWG that used to frequent here and the 757. Unfortunately she's somewhat out of the game. I say somewhat because she found a sugar daddy that gives her 400-500/ hhr for basic plain Jane stuff. She said she doesn't see the point in doing 120/ hhrs anymore and won't even entertain them even from her previous regulars. I can't knock the hustle, but in case any of you were wondering where she went, that's what happened, as unfortunate as it is to say. I'll miss seeing her face down.
-
01-06-20 09:25 #13057Senior Member

Posts: 149Can you shoot me her info? Haven't seen her in awhile and sorting through her many previous numbers aren't fun LOL.
Originally Posted by RichMon
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 19:33 #13056Regular Member

Posts: 16Kryss
Got the pleasure of finally scheduling with Kryss recently. Nothing too new to report. Greek was off the table, however, she eagerly provided BBJCIMNSNQ. Wonderful, friendly, and with a big heart. She deserves to be treated right, folks.
-
01-05-20 19:24 #13055Senior Member

Posts: 1084Saw her again tonight in chester. Nice sweet lady. No complaints here. Call well ahead as she shares a room with another working lady. She tends to be available later in the day / night.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 19:01 #13054Senior Member

Posts: 52Robin the older lady
Here's the link about who I'm referring to being on vacation til March at least looks like. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/593890338242.
Originally Posted by CAHiker
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-20 18:31 #13053Regular Member

Posts: 12Used to date her LOL
She used to love Greek, and wanted me to do it hard on her, That was two years ago. Does she look like in the pics? Anybody tried her? Thinking about calling her http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/873910945101.
-
01-05-20 18:17 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 116Tamara
Saw her a while back no outcalls. I had no issues but it has been a minute was on Willis Road back when I saw her.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






