Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 339 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1130

    1/18/20

    Lynwood, CA.

    First ROB of the Year, Decade.

    We been texting a couple days prior to the meeting. I confirmed twice and didn't want to spoil it on the day of. 40 was good to go for what I was looking for. She walked over and wanted a car date right in the motel parking lot. I was fine with car date. From the beginning it sounded like she wanted to be at her room. She wanted the donation right away. After I handed it to her. She said this is not enough. I knew right away this will not go as planned. She try to say she has STds. She said she will go get condom from her friend in the room. I wasn't counting on it. The moment she walked out, black male collected money from her. She's a liar. Dishonest. When I hear stories of how sex worker get hurt or killed I just think of this.

    I waited 5-10 minutes in my car. Here's the response from her.

    Rocky Inn Motel LBB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2020-01-19-10-30-56.jpg‎   media_5e1f27b1d5d1e1.44422040_ae52141801529f11220a164ef1002d7d404105197d253fe89dc284b0a80f5650.jpg‎  

  2. #1129

    BabyK from Privatedelights.

    Avoid this girl at all costs. She looks gorgeous in her pics, but in real life, she looks run down, drugged out, and soulless. I went into the bathroom and saw a huge bag of rubber bands on the counter. Didn't think much of it in that moment. Went into the room, she put on the hat and got started with some CBJ. I noticed open sores all over her arms and legs. Hell no. I asked her if she uses needles and she denied it (of course). I ran for the hills and ate the donation, which I had mistakenly given to her when I arrived. AVOID. Why do I even deviate from k girls? I always regret it.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BabyK1996

  3. #1128
    Quote Originally Posted by YehDawg  [View Original Post]
    What's TER for a new monger?
    The erotic review.

  4. #1127
    Quote Originally Posted by Jparkla23  [View Original Post]
    Sort of glad TER is back without a VPN. At least it will help weed the bad ones out.
    What's TER for a new monger?

  5. #1126
    Quote Originally Posted by JustInCase12  [View Original Post]
    Had a great visit with Jada. Super cute and small; amazing BBBJ. Definitely will visit with again when I'm in the area next.
    Link? Numbers?

  6. #1125
    She a little pricey, 2 benjis for the half.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/42236387/

    Anyone tried out this girl. I've been watching her ads for a couple weeks now. I've been searching for a cheap BBBJ and LC seems like there could be some hidden talent.

  7. #1124
    Quote Originally Posted by DHorn420  [View Original Post]
    I have. Idk about their current line-up but the girls I've seen from there have been solid. Plus the DTLA location is super convenient for me. One DASH bus ride and I'm already there.
    Interesting, I would avoid. Better agencies in LA, with better pricing / service and looks. Low screening requirement makes them attractive if you're new.

  8. #1123

    BDSM in La

    Tried something new with Mistress Sterling. She is an experienced professional that takes her work seriously. She gave me great pleasure and pain and was very in tune with my desires. I can tell she whole heatedly immerses her self into the session. You won't be disappointed with what ever you choose on her menu. Older but body is still pleasant and her mind is stimulating. Lots of toys and props to choose from.

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...1462&cityid=-5

  9. #1122

    Gigi kiss

    Has anyone seen Gigi kiss before? https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4047480076.

  10. #1121
    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/42236387/

    Anyone tried out this girl. I've been watching her ads for a couple weeks now. I've been searching for a cheap BBBJ and LC seems like there could be some hidden talent.
    Haven't tried her out but I feel like I've seen her on Seeking Arrangement.

  11. #1120
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/42236387/

    Anyone tried out this girl. I've been watching her ads for a couple weeks now. I've been searching for a cheap BBBJ and LC seems like there could be some hidden talent.

  12. #1119
    Quote Originally Posted by BossStang302  [View Original Post]
    I love a giant rack, and this bish has it!

    Anyone seen her? I'm coming out in a few days after stopping in texas and found this girl advertising a great BBBJ.

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...1555&cityid=35

    Any 411 would be appreciated!

    Stay safe mongers!
    Have a b better link. Link is not of girl.

  13. #1118

    Any info on NellyBomber

    So I've been lurking far and wide for info on this one provider. She frequents the LV and Ontario areas, but has an SF number and has gone to that location last month. Anyone got some 411 on what she really looks like and how she is in person? Esp since I know she uses the pics of an IG model.

    Most info I got is from PD and them. Fifty reviews at 5 stars make me a little skeptical on PD, and I can't exactly view reviews on them like I used to a while back.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/NellyBomber

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nelly-es...s-vegas-372462#erotic.

  14. #1117
    I have. Idk about their current line-up but the girls I've seen from there have been solid. Plus the DTLA location is super convenient for me. One DASH bus ride and I'm already there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie25  [View Original Post]
    Anyone use them before? K-town and DTLA? I'm verified, not sure how I feel about it though.

    January. Escorts. Biz.

    Happy Hunting!

  15. #1116

    Re: Booker January

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie25  [View Original Post]
    Anyone use them before? K-town and DTLA? I'm verified, not sure how I feel about it though.

    January. Escorts. Biz.

    Happy Hunting!
    This org is 2 for 2 with me. Booker is very easy to work with and the talent were good times for sure. I can't speak to their current line-up as I saw Miny and Niki. Miny was an absolute sweetheart that worked hard to pleasure me. Niki on the other hand was nonstop DFK / PSE from the jump. PM me if you have any other questions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape