Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,276 to 16,290 of 29360
-
01-04-20 22:24 #13085Senior Member

Posts: 1175Sweet Spa
New girl today. Probably 30, a little taller than most we see around here, thin and fairly pretty. I give her about 7/10 overall. I might go a little higher if she had more of an ass. I left happy but don't know yet what possibilities are with her. The massage was good but she has the pressure right. Most do hard if you ask for medium or hard. She actually does medium pressure. If you want knots worked out, ask for hard.
There is another there who is a little older. Not bad though. She also does a true medium pressure massage. Don't know if she's going to be there all the time or if she's just fill-in.
-
01-04-20 15:25 #13084Senior Member

Posts: 727FireHouse
Haven't been there yet, but other places I ussaly point to there mouth to my tool when they start HE and they either say no or ask how much then if they agree and start that I want more I give the standard dick to pussy simbol. I never ask I always use hand gestures.
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 15:20 #13083Senior Member

Posts: 727NiNi
Was Great several years ago when I worked on that side of town and was great for a lunch time quicky but when I started branching out it never really made the cut again.
Originally Posted by Monsignor
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 13:59 #13082Senior Member

Posts: 413Odd request
Am wondering how other guys have had success there with an open menu. I went there before and walked out with just a happy ending. I didn't know how to go about asking her for full menu. So if you are a senior member would you msg. Me how you were able to open the full menu?
Originally Posted by RubGuy80
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 10:09 #13081Senior Member

Posts: 209I drove by on Friday and they were moving things out, so I'd say it's day is done. If that's the only place you've had a happy ending, I'd suggest expanding your orbit a bit. Virtually every AMP in the city (and there are over 50 of them) offers at least a HJ, and many offer much more, up to and including full service. If you read the forum, you'll see many of these discussed.
Originally Posted by DangLingDemon
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-20 00:52 #13080Senior Member

Posts: 1029It's been closed for at least as 7 weeks. The sign was taken down about 5 weeks ago and everything pulled out. I'm not sure if anything else is going in, but pretty sure it won't be an AMP.
Originally Posted by DangLingDemon
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 21:34 #13079Senior Member

Posts: 1175Yes
Been closed for at least a couple months.
Originally Posted by DangLingDemon
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 15:51 #13078Regular Member

Posts: 1X
How long they down for.
Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 14:11 #13077Regular Member

Posts: 12Nini spa closed?
Afternoon fellow enthusiasts, long time lurker first time poster. I'm curious, Does anyone know if Nini spas is closed. Rode past the other day and it didn't look like it was still there? Had some great fun with coco and it's the only place I've ever gotten a H. E.
-
01-03-20 12:49 #13076Senior Member

Posts: 145Wanted something different so tried this place out If you weren't looking for it you wouldn't know it was an AMP Got hhr massage wasn't that bad for 10 minutes On the flip it was an open menu looks was 7/10 non rushed total damage was $. 4 I got what I wanted if there is an open menu there isn't usually much massage I will return.
Originally Posted by Samster1313
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 12:43 #13075Senior Member

Posts: 61No
I never posted any of the local massage girls online even though I think Angela said it's ok not to sure have several others of dif local providers. Only vids I've posted online is non sex worker women and a few from a trip to California LOL mostly just real women that wanted to do it for fun and read the comments.
Originally Posted by RubMeDow
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 12:24 #13074Senior Member

Posts: 33Cindy
I stopped a week ago at Mei Ling on East ST and saw Lisa. After doing this a while and after years pass, faces get forgotten but I do remember Cindy with the bonsai tree. Last time I saw her was at Suite H on Emerson several years back. She wasn't really my type but I think that Lisa looks very similar to her or is possibly the girl you're looking for. If not sorry, I know how that goes, I've got the same problem with Vivian from Satisfied Spa. Damn I miss that ass.
Originally Posted by Indiana317
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 12:13 #13073Senior Member

Posts: 33Smooth man
Awesome getting a vid. I've not found a provider that was cool with taking a vid (of course I haven't asked) but I have made vids with other non-AMP providers and it always makes it so much better.
Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 23:15 #13072Senior Member

Posts: 209It's how they make their living, so almost all of them know enough English to communicate what they are willing to do. If you aren't comfortable verbalizing what you want, then try miming the action or pointing to the appropriate body part. If she provides the service you want, she'll know what you mean.
Originally Posted by Bril79
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 22:42 #13071Senior Member

Posts: 136Firehouse
Finally hit up the firehouse. 40 house for 30 min. CBJ and let me see and touch boobs for 60. Wouldn't let me suck them. Was a little restricting and feisty, but sometimes it is more fun when you have a couple drinks before Sh.
Won't repeat but okay for a one hit wonder.










Reply With Quote





