Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,276 to 16,290 of 29351
-
01-03-20 12:49 #13076Senior Member

Posts: 145Wanted something different so tried this place out If you weren't looking for it you wouldn't know it was an AMP Got hhr massage wasn't that bad for 10 minutes On the flip it was an open menu looks was 7/10 non rushed total damage was $. 4 I got what I wanted if there is an open menu there isn't usually much massage I will return.
Originally Posted by Samster1313
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 12:43 #13075Senior Member

Posts: 61No
I never posted any of the local massage girls online even though I think Angela said it's ok not to sure have several others of dif local providers. Only vids I've posted online is non sex worker women and a few from a trip to California LOL mostly just real women that wanted to do it for fun and read the comments.
Originally Posted by RubMeDow
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 12:24 #13074Senior Member

Posts: 33Cindy
I stopped a week ago at Mei Ling on East ST and saw Lisa. After doing this a while and after years pass, faces get forgotten but I do remember Cindy with the bonsai tree. Last time I saw her was at Suite H on Emerson several years back. She wasn't really my type but I think that Lisa looks very similar to her or is possibly the girl you're looking for. If not sorry, I know how that goes, I've got the same problem with Vivian from Satisfied Spa. Damn I miss that ass.
Originally Posted by Indiana317
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 12:13 #13073Senior Member

Posts: 33Smooth man
Awesome getting a vid. I've not found a provider that was cool with taking a vid (of course I haven't asked) but I have made vids with other non-AMP providers and it always makes it so much better.
Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 23:15 #13072Senior Member

Posts: 209It's how they make their living, so almost all of them know enough English to communicate what they are willing to do. If you aren't comfortable verbalizing what you want, then try miming the action or pointing to the appropriate body part. If she provides the service you want, she'll know what you mean.
Originally Posted by Bril79
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 22:42 #13071Senior Member

Posts: 136Firehouse
Finally hit up the firehouse. 40 house for 30 min. CBJ and let me see and touch boobs for 60. Wouldn't let me suck them. Was a little restricting and feisty, but sometimes it is more fun when you have a couple drinks before Sh.
Won't repeat but okay for a one hit wonder.
-
01-02-20 21:54 #13070Senior Member

Posts: 1175Exactly
Just point to her mouth or puss. If you want to get something more complex across, have Google Translate on your phone and keep it handy. I always keep my phone under my neck / shoulder area. On the flip, I put under the pillow. Just have to remember it's there. I left without it once. Luckily, the gal caught me before I drove off.
Originally Posted by LegKiBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 21:48 #13069Senior Member

Posts: 1175Lucy
Lucy's leaving for good this week. You got lucky and caught her before she left.
Originally Posted by Farmer60
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 21:43 #13068Senior Member

Posts: 187Why don't you try hand signals. They are universal LOL.
Originally Posted by Bril79
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 20:49 #13067Senior Member

Posts: 145Lucy
Because of bad reviews I hadn't been to Sweet for awhile but went today and Lucy was back Great massage and always fun with her.
Originally Posted by FzrMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 20:45 #13066Senior Member

Posts: 91Question for the pros
I usually post in the Muncie forum, but there's not a lot of action so I thought I'd pose a question for the experienced pros in this group. I'm relatively new, had only a handful of AMP experiences, and have always been successful getting HE and HJ with UTC roaming up top. One question has been on my mind since the beginning though, and I know I'll probably get a YMMV type response. How do you effectively communicate menu options when the provider knows little to no English??
-
01-02-20 18:18 #13065Senior Member

Posts: 421Thanks again for the share!
I have seen her about 6-9 times since Rexclay shared her information and she gives a fantastic massage. I will continue to repeat!
Originally Posted by Rexclay
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 17:39 #13064Senior Member

Posts: 26Contact Info?
Link please.
Originally Posted by NastyBoys10
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 17:29 #13063Regular Member

Posts: 20Probably a ridiculous question but do you upload the video anywhere or just keep it for yourself?
Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 12:26 #13062Senior Member

Posts: 61Just found out
Didn't know that blue moon was closed or shut down. That Angela was pretty cool I would of ended up visiting again some time she was down for anything didn't try anal not my thing the one and only time I visited but she said yes to it and video was OK to.











Reply With Quote






