Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13069
    Quote Originally Posted by Samster1313  [View Original Post]
    Went recently to try it again. Never again. Just light touching on my back for a massage. Turned over for what I really wanted. Got BBBJ but got a hot towel and a bottle of water. No hint of a decent massage after that. Won't be back ever unless there are changes there.
    Wanted something different so tried this place out If you weren't looking for it you wouldn't know it was an AMP Got hhr massage wasn't that bad for 10 minutes On the flip it was an open menu looks was 7/10 non rushed total damage was $. 4 I got what I wanted if there is an open menu there isn't usually much massage I will return.

  2. #13068

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMeDow  [View Original Post]
    Probably a ridiculous question but do you upload the video anywhere or just keep it for yourself?
    I never posted any of the local massage girls online even though I think Angela said it's ok not to sure have several others of dif local providers. Only vids I've posted online is non sex worker women and a few from a trip to California LOL mostly just real women that wanted to do it for fun and read the comments.

  3. #13067

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana317  [View Original Post]
    Dunno why this lady gets stuck in my head so much. Suite G on Madison avenue was a long time ago but my search continues. If anyone has seen Cindy with the bonsai tree tattoo on her belly let me know.

    My experiences.

    Madison and Stop 11 - 3 time with 3 different ladies. All standard all clean and easy on the eyes. Nothing special but probably the best I've had recently.

    Other places where it was just standard and wouldn't repeat.

    Indy Massage on 10th.

    Spring foot massage in Columbus / Edinburgh.

    Hong Kong in Franklin.

    Sweet Spa on Franklin.

    Luna on East Washington.

    Phoenix on National.

    I've stopped into a few places to see if the lady that answered the door was my white whale but no luck.
    I stopped a week ago at Mei Ling on East ST and saw Lisa. After doing this a while and after years pass, faces get forgotten but I do remember Cindy with the bonsai tree. Last time I saw her was at Suite H on Emerson several years back. She wasn't really my type but I think that Lisa looks very similar to her or is possibly the girl you're looking for. If not sorry, I know how that goes, I've got the same problem with Vivian from Satisfied Spa. Damn I miss that ass.

  4. #13066

    Smooth man

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know that blue moon was closed or shut down. That Angela was pretty cool I would of ended up visiting again some time she was down for anything didn't try anal not my thing the one and only time I visited but she said yes to it and video was OK to.
    Awesome getting a vid. I've not found a provider that was cool with taking a vid (of course I haven't asked) but I have made vids with other non-AMP providers and it always makes it so much better.

  5. #13065
    Quote Originally Posted by Bril79  [View Original Post]
    I usually post in the Muncie forum, but there's not a lot of action so I thought I'd pose a question for the experienced pros in this group. I'm relatively new, had only a handful of AMP experiences, and have always been successful getting HE and HJ with UTC roaming up top. One question has been on my mind since the beginning though, and I know I'll probably get a YMMV type response. How do you effectively communicate menu options when the provider knows little to no English??
    It's how they make their living, so almost all of them know enough English to communicate what they are willing to do. If you aren't comfortable verbalizing what you want, then try miming the action or pointing to the appropriate body part. If she provides the service you want, she'll know what you mean.

  6. #13064

    Firehouse

    Finally hit up the firehouse. 40 house for 30 min. CBJ and let me see and touch boobs for 60. Wouldn't let me suck them. Was a little restricting and feisty, but sometimes it is more fun when you have a couple drinks before Sh.

    Won't repeat but okay for a one hit wonder.

  7. #13063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by LegKiBob  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you try hand signals. They are universal LOL.
    Just point to her mouth or puss. If you want to get something more complex across, have Google Translate on your phone and keep it handy. I always keep my phone under my neck / shoulder area. On the flip, I put under the pillow. Just have to remember it's there. I left without it once. Luckily, the gal caught me before I drove off.

  8. #13062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer60  [View Original Post]
    Because of bad reviews I hadn't been to Sweet for awhile but went today and Lucy was back Great massage and always fun with her.
    Lucy's leaving for good this week. You got lucky and caught her before she left.

  9. #13061
    Quote Originally Posted by Bril79  [View Original Post]
    I usually post in the Muncie forum, but there's not a lot of action so I thought I'd pose a question for the experienced pros in this group. I'm relatively new, had only a handful of AMP experiences, and have always been successful getting HE and HJ with UTC roaming up top. One question has been on my mind since the beginning though, and I know I'll probably get a YMMV type response. How do you effectively communicate menu options when the provider knows little to no English??
    Why don't you try hand signals. They are universal LOL.

  10. #13060

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by FzrMan  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit to Sweet and got some new girl. I was wanting a massage from Susan.

    Lack luster massage at best. No tease before the flip. After the flip she puts her head on my chest and rubs my stomach.

    Then raises up and points to her mouth. She fetched my wallet and I gave her. 80.

    Then she just gave the usual tug. I am been there plenty, but will not return for awhile.
    Because of bad reviews I hadn't been to Sweet for awhile but went today and Lucy was back Great massage and always fun with her.

  11. #13059

    Question for the pros

    I usually post in the Muncie forum, but there's not a lot of action so I thought I'd pose a question for the experienced pros in this group. I'm relatively new, had only a handful of AMP experiences, and have always been successful getting HE and HJ with UTC roaming up top. One question has been on my mind since the beginning though, and I know I'll probably get a YMMV type response. How do you effectively communicate menu options when the provider knows little to no English??

  12. #13058

    Thanks again for the share!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexclay  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    A contact of mine has asked me to share a proposition of hers. She is a former Models Massage employee, African American and a very sweet girl. She is looking to start a legit side business and needs an influx of cash to get started. Her hope is to find a few gents that are willing to commit to a couple to a few hundred dollars a month in exchange for multiple massage appointments. She does have formal massage training so if you are looking for a provider who can give a legit massage and fun it up a bit she does a great job. She takes appointments in her home and while it is a bit of a rougher area I have never felt unsafe during the day. At any rate, if this is of interest to you shoot me a PM and I can answer questions and give more details. Individuals with post history only.
    I have seen her about 6-9 times since Rexclay shared her information and she gives a fantastic massage. I will continue to repeat!

  13. #13057

    Contact Info?

    Link please.

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyBoys10  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Massage from Miss Kelly. Did in house at her apt 96th street and Grey. Close to ol' MD Tavern. Very hot MILF with nice body. Massage wasn't the best but teased the whole time and was very sexual with her noises. Flip was amazing and promised it would be better next time!

    Pros- hottest lady I have ever got massage, English, laid back, clean place.

    Cons-made me pay portion up front before meeting, massage sucked, scheduling was difficult.

  14. #13056
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know that blue moon was closed or shut down. That Angela was pretty cool I would of ended up visiting again some time she was down for anything didn't try anal not my thing the one and only time I visited but she said yes to it and video was OK to.
    Probably a ridiculous question but do you upload the video anywhere or just keep it for yourself?

  15. #13055

    Just found out

    Didn't know that blue moon was closed or shut down. That Angela was pretty cool I would of ended up visiting again some time she was down for anything didn't try anal not my thing the one and only time I visited but she said yes to it and video was OK to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200102-122039_Gallery.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape