Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 17950
-
01-03-20 05:46 #3700Senior Member

Posts: 437Bama girl, Bella baby girl?
Looks like pics of different gals. "Bella Babygirl" -is she a he? Looks like a tranny.
Originally Posted by RayR
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-20 05:46 #3699Senior Member

Posts: 292Georgia Peach
Has anyone seen the Georgia Peach blonde?
-
01-03-20 05:40 #3698Regular Member

Posts: 12Anybody have Any Dreams with this one
Lots of numbers and Ads but doesn't go by a name that I could find just makes me hesitant, Thank you in Advance.
https://escortindex.com/ad/lexington...-2398/1/247345
-
01-02-20 18:54 #3697Senior Member

Posts: 92Bama chick
So I've been pondering and just debating but has anyone had an experience with her, I have mixed feelings if I want a dream or.
Not.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/978159389587
-
01-02-20 12:01 #3696Senior Member

Posts: 123Dark fairy
Where does she post her ad?
Originally Posted by RanTheMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 22:58 #3695Senior Member

Posts: 123Thanks
Thanks for the info guys I tried getting a hold of Dakota but no response I'll let everyone what happens.
-
01-01-20 21:39 #3694Regular Member

Posts: 11Dark Fairy
Dark Fairy is definitely worth it. I have seen her twice now. Don't have a phone number from my understanding. Have always contacted her through KIK. Her BJ skill are really good. But her true talent is how caring she is and how much attention she gives you. She loves what she does and is good at it. First time we met she was on her monthly and offered back door action cheap. Second time she kept going after the first pop. Does not have an incal location.
Originally Posted by Ky356
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 18:33 #3693Senior Member

Posts: 68Worth a Visit
I have seen her several times and I agree. She is very sweet and nice. Has a great body with natural boobs. Safe location in town.
Originally Posted by Blabla99
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 16:49 #3692Senior Member

Posts: 252Dakota / Journey
This is Dakota aka Journey. Saw her about 5 years ago. Okay menu: BBBJ, CFS. Was heavier than I prefer and just kinda went through the process, didn't rush but certainly wasn't enthusiastic either. Didn't warrant an encore IMHO.
Originally Posted by MrGreen1229
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps l Ace.
-
01-01-20 16:31 #3691Senior Member

Posts: 82New girl
Has anyone else seen this one yet? I've been in contact with her today and considering taking the plunge. If any seniors have seen her please let me know- I usually stick with those who are known commodities, but thinking of breaking my rule with this one.
Originally Posted by Talented
[View Original Post]
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/funnest-and-sweetest-in-lexing/489320857634
I also reached out to Riley Ann this week with no reply from her yet. She used to work in Ohio and was very popular there- is now located in Lex. Has anyone met with her yet?
https://tryst.link/escort/riley-ann
-
01-01-20 11:12 #3690Senior Member

Posts: 177Kaos
You'll find reviews for her under Kaos. Huge tits and gives a pretty good BBBJ, last I heard she has her own place somewhere off of Nicholasville Rd.
Originally Posted by MrGreen1229
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 10:17 #3689Banned Member

Posts: 415Scary experience indeed!
Holy crap bro! Thanks for the heads up! But I'm thinking you're lucky to only have a couple dings in your vehicle instead of your head! That obvious set up could have gone VERY much worse. Glad you're okay.
Originally Posted by MrRoofaLot
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 08:21 #3688Senior Member

Posts: 967Post #1518
Check out #1518 in the massage section. There has been other commentary as well. Most say (as did I) that connecting was difficult.
Originally Posted by MrGreen1229
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 07:45 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 30Mystery
It's been awhile since I've seen her so YMMV, but last I knew of her she was known as mystery, but she's changed her name a few times. I did a few early morning visits with her at a middle of the road hotel near exit 110 and her rates were always reasonable. Never rushed me and she always seemed very into it, she's a little older but if you're into that then shouldn't be a problem.
Originally Posted by MrGreen1229
[View Original Post]
I recommend giving her a try I'll be surprised if you're disappointed.
-
12-31-19 23:34 #3686Senior Member

Posts: 334Holy Crap
The game is getting brutal out here. Be safe brothers!
Originally Posted by MrRoofaLot
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





