The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 951 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 1001 1051 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 17949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3699

    Georgia Peach

    Has anyone seen the Georgia Peach blonde?

  2. #3698

    Anybody have Any Dreams with this one

    Lots of numbers and Ads but doesn't go by a name that I could find just makes me hesitant, Thank you in Advance.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lexington...-2398/1/247345

  3. #3697

    Bama chick

    So I've been pondering and just debating but has anyone had an experience with her, I have mixed feelings if I want a dream or.

    Not.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/978159389587

  4. #3696

    Dark fairy

    Quote Originally Posted by RanTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Dark Fairy is definitely worth it. I have seen her twice now. Don't have a phone number from my understanding. Have always contacted her through KIK. Her BJ skill are really good. But her true talent is how caring she is and how much attention she gives you. She loves what she does and is good at it. First time we met she was on her monthly and offered back door action cheap. Second time she kept going after the first pop. Does not have an incal location.
    Where does she post her ad?

  5. #3695

    Thanks

    Thanks for the info guys I tried getting a hold of Dakota but no response I'll let everyone what happens.

  6. #3694

    Dark Fairy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky356  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to connect with her but ad has no number. Would like to find out just how good BJ skills are.
    Dark Fairy is definitely worth it. I have seen her twice now. Don't have a phone number from my understanding. Have always contacted her through KIK. Her BJ skill are really good. But her true talent is how caring she is and how much attention she gives you. She loves what she does and is good at it. First time we met she was on her monthly and offered back door action cheap. Second time she kept going after the first pop. Does not have an incal location.

  7. #3693

    Worth a Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Blabla99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else seen this one yet? I've been in contact with her today and considering taking the plunge. If any seniors have seen her please let me know- I usually stick with those who are known commodities, but thinking of breaking my rule with this one.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/funnest-and-sweetest-in-lexing/489320857634

    I also reached out to Riley Ann this week with no reply from her yet. She used to work in Ohio and was very popular there- is now located in Lex. Has anyone met with her yet?

    https://tryst.link/escort/riley-ann
    I have seen her several times and I agree. She is very sweet and nice. Has a great body with natural boobs. Safe location in town.

  8. #3692

    Dakota / Journey

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen1229  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this one I'm thinking about her too.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...u/178979917989
    This is Dakota aka Journey. Saw her about 5 years ago. Okay menu: BBBJ, CFS. Was heavier than I prefer and just kinda went through the process, didn't rush but certainly wasn't enthusiastic either. Didn't warrant an encore IMHO.

    Hope this helps l Ace.

  9. #3691

    New girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Talented  [View Original Post]
    I saw this sweet thing tonight. She is legit boys! Very sweet, pics are accurate. Nice incall location in private townhome. Nice tight little body with big natural tits. Seems to get into it with a little dirty talk. No signs of drug use. I will definitely repeat. Treat her well guys. We need to keep the good talent in business.
    Has anyone else seen this one yet? I've been in contact with her today and considering taking the plunge. If any seniors have seen her please let me know- I usually stick with those who are known commodities, but thinking of breaking my rule with this one.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/funnest-and-sweetest-in-lexing/489320857634

    I also reached out to Riley Ann this week with no reply from her yet. She used to work in Ohio and was very popular there- is now located in Lex. Has anyone met with her yet?

    https://tryst.link/escort/riley-ann

  10. #3690

    Kaos

    You'll find reviews for her under Kaos. Huge tits and gives a pretty good BBBJ, last I heard she has her own place somewhere off of Nicholasville Rd.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen1229  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this one I'm thinking about her too.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...u/178979917989

  11. #3689

    Scary experience indeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRoofaLot  [View Original Post]
    Messaged this one today to talk about a meet up and she was nice and sweet, was waiting on a reply and jumped in shower for 10 minutes and had 6 messages cussing me for wasting her time, threatening me and I replied I was in the shower and apologized and she said sorry that was my BF. Red flag #1. But I'm an idiot. I started her way and told her it would take me 15 minutes to get there, in 8 minutes she was losing her mind. Again. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde LOL. So I tell her I'm 5 minutes away. I get there and she's standing with 2 guys and wants me to pay her to give to them before she gets in truck, I say no and she loses her mind. I speed off and 2 soda cans hit my vehicle. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...k/733867863172
    Holy crap bro! Thanks for the heads up! But I'm thinking you're lucky to only have a couple dings in your vehicle instead of your head! That obvious set up could have gone VERY much worse. Glad you're okay.

  12. #3688

    Post #1518

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen1229  [View Original Post]
    There has also been a chic on CL posting a ad for body rub.

    Mutual touch close c. Chase anybody got the 411 on her? She posted on stg and ao also but no pics.
    Check out #1518 in the massage section. There has been other commentary as well. Most say (as did I) that connecting was difficult.

  13. #3687

    Mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen1229  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this one I'm thinking about her too.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...u/178979917989
    It's been awhile since I've seen her so YMMV, but last I knew of her she was known as mystery, but she's changed her name a few times. I did a few early morning visits with her at a middle of the road hotel near exit 110 and her rates were always reasonable. Never rushed me and she always seemed very into it, she's a little older but if you're into that then shouldn't be a problem.

    I recommend giving her a try I'll be surprised if you're disappointed.

  14. #3686

    Holy Crap

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRoofaLot  [View Original Post]
    Messaged this one today to talk about a meet up and she was nice and sweet, was waiting on a reply and jumped in shower for 10 minutes and had 6 messages cussing me for wasting her time, threatening me and I replied I was in the shower and apologized and she said sorry that was my BF. Red flag #1. But I'm an idiot. I started her way and told her it would take me 15 minutes to get there, in 8 minutes she was losing her mind. Again. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde LOL. So I tell her I'm 5 minutes away. I get there and she's standing with 2 guys and wants me to pay her to give to them before she gets in truck, I say no and she loses her mind. I speed off and 2 soda cans hit my vehicle. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...k/733867863172
    The game is getting brutal out here. Be safe brothers!

  15. #3685

    Cl

    There has also been a chic on CL posting a ad for body rub.

    Mutual touch close c. Chase anybody got the 411 on her? She posted on stg and ao also but no pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape