Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 951 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 451 851 901 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 1001 1051 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 17954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3704

    New girl?

    Does anyone have any info on this new girl?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/530814740653

  2. #3703
    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Looks like pics of different gals. "Bella Babygirl" -is she a he? Looks like a tranny.
    I know in some pictures she doesn't look to bad but in others she looks pretty rough in the face but has a really nice body.

    I messaged her and got her rates and was going to set up a car visit but after I asked her where she was located she went dark on me and I just gave up.

  3. #3702
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    From what I've gathered from the pictures is that they are a lesbian couple, the blonde isn't to bad looking but the other half is pretty butch and I would have to pass on her.

  4. #3701

    Anyone have any info on this one?


  5. #3700

    Bama girl, Bella baby girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    So I've been pondering and just debating but has anyone had an experience with her, I have mixed feelings if I want a dream or.

    Not.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/978159389587
    Looks like pics of different gals. "Bella Babygirl" -is she a he? Looks like a tranny.

  6. #3699

    Georgia Peach

    Has anyone seen the Georgia Peach blonde?

  7. #3698

    Anybody have Any Dreams with this one

    Lots of numbers and Ads but doesn't go by a name that I could find just makes me hesitant, Thank you in Advance.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lexington...-2398/1/247345

  8. #3697

    Bama chick

    So I've been pondering and just debating but has anyone had an experience with her, I have mixed feelings if I want a dream or.

    Not.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/978159389587

  9. #3696

    Dark fairy

    Quote Originally Posted by RanTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Dark Fairy is definitely worth it. I have seen her twice now. Don't have a phone number from my understanding. Have always contacted her through KIK. Her BJ skill are really good. But her true talent is how caring she is and how much attention she gives you. She loves what she does and is good at it. First time we met she was on her monthly and offered back door action cheap. Second time she kept going after the first pop. Does not have an incal location.
    Where does she post her ad?

  10. #3695

    Thanks

    Thanks for the info guys I tried getting a hold of Dakota but no response I'll let everyone what happens.

  11. #3694

    Dark Fairy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky356  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to connect with her but ad has no number. Would like to find out just how good BJ skills are.
    Dark Fairy is definitely worth it. I have seen her twice now. Don't have a phone number from my understanding. Have always contacted her through KIK. Her BJ skill are really good. But her true talent is how caring she is and how much attention she gives you. She loves what she does and is good at it. First time we met she was on her monthly and offered back door action cheap. Second time she kept going after the first pop. Does not have an incal location.

  12. #3693

    Worth a Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Blabla99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else seen this one yet? I've been in contact with her today and considering taking the plunge. If any seniors have seen her please let me know- I usually stick with those who are known commodities, but thinking of breaking my rule with this one.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/funnest-and-sweetest-in-lexing/489320857634

    I also reached out to Riley Ann this week with no reply from her yet. She used to work in Ohio and was very popular there- is now located in Lex. Has anyone met with her yet?

    https://tryst.link/escort/riley-ann
    I have seen her several times and I agree. She is very sweet and nice. Has a great body with natural boobs. Safe location in town.

  13. #3692

    Dakota / Journey

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen1229  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this one I'm thinking about her too.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...u/178979917989
    This is Dakota aka Journey. Saw her about 5 years ago. Okay menu: BBBJ, CFS. Was heavier than I prefer and just kinda went through the process, didn't rush but certainly wasn't enthusiastic either. Didn't warrant an encore IMHO.

    Hope this helps l Ace.

  14. #3691

    New girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Talented  [View Original Post]
    I saw this sweet thing tonight. She is legit boys! Very sweet, pics are accurate. Nice incall location in private townhome. Nice tight little body with big natural tits. Seems to get into it with a little dirty talk. No signs of drug use. I will definitely repeat. Treat her well guys. We need to keep the good talent in business.
    Has anyone else seen this one yet? I've been in contact with her today and considering taking the plunge. If any seniors have seen her please let me know- I usually stick with those who are known commodities, but thinking of breaking my rule with this one.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/funnest-and-sweetest-in-lexing/489320857634

    I also reached out to Riley Ann this week with no reply from her yet. She used to work in Ohio and was very popular there- is now located in Lex. Has anyone met with her yet?

    https://tryst.link/escort/riley-ann

  15. #3690

    Kaos

    You'll find reviews for her under Kaos. Huge tits and gives a pretty good BBBJ, last I heard she has her own place somewhere off of Nicholasville Rd.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen1229  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this one I'm thinking about her too.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...u/178979917989

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape