Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13072
    Quote Originally Posted by Bril79  [View Original Post]
    I usually post in the Muncie forum, but there's not a lot of action so I thought I'd pose a question for the experienced pros in this group. I'm relatively new, had only a handful of AMP experiences, and have always been successful getting HE and HJ with UTC roaming up top. One question has been on my mind since the beginning though, and I know I'll probably get a YMMV type response. How do you effectively communicate menu options when the provider knows little to no English??
    It's how they make their living, so almost all of them know enough English to communicate what they are willing to do. If you aren't comfortable verbalizing what you want, then try miming the action or pointing to the appropriate body part. If she provides the service you want, she'll know what you mean.

  2. #13071

    Firehouse

    Finally hit up the firehouse. 40 house for 30 min. CBJ and let me see and touch boobs for 60. Wouldn't let me suck them. Was a little restricting and feisty, but sometimes it is more fun when you have a couple drinks before Sh.

    Won't repeat but okay for a one hit wonder.

  3. #13070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by LegKiBob  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you try hand signals. They are universal LOL.
    Just point to her mouth or puss. If you want to get something more complex across, have Google Translate on your phone and keep it handy. I always keep my phone under my neck / shoulder area. On the flip, I put under the pillow. Just have to remember it's there. I left without it once. Luckily, the gal caught me before I drove off.

  4. #13069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer60  [View Original Post]
    Because of bad reviews I hadn't been to Sweet for awhile but went today and Lucy was back Great massage and always fun with her.
    Lucy's leaving for good this week. You got lucky and caught her before she left.

  5. #13068
    Quote Originally Posted by Bril79  [View Original Post]
    I usually post in the Muncie forum, but there's not a lot of action so I thought I'd pose a question for the experienced pros in this group. I'm relatively new, had only a handful of AMP experiences, and have always been successful getting HE and HJ with UTC roaming up top. One question has been on my mind since the beginning though, and I know I'll probably get a YMMV type response. How do you effectively communicate menu options when the provider knows little to no English??
    Why don't you try hand signals. They are universal LOL.

  6. #13067

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by FzrMan  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit to Sweet and got some new girl. I was wanting a massage from Susan.

    Lack luster massage at best. No tease before the flip. After the flip she puts her head on my chest and rubs my stomach.

    Then raises up and points to her mouth. She fetched my wallet and I gave her. 80.

    Then she just gave the usual tug. I am been there plenty, but will not return for awhile.
    Because of bad reviews I hadn't been to Sweet for awhile but went today and Lucy was back Great massage and always fun with her.

  7. #13066

    Question for the pros

    I usually post in the Muncie forum, but there's not a lot of action so I thought I'd pose a question for the experienced pros in this group. I'm relatively new, had only a handful of AMP experiences, and have always been successful getting HE and HJ with UTC roaming up top. One question has been on my mind since the beginning though, and I know I'll probably get a YMMV type response. How do you effectively communicate menu options when the provider knows little to no English??

  8. #13065

    Thanks again for the share!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexclay  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    A contact of mine has asked me to share a proposition of hers. She is a former Models Massage employee, African American and a very sweet girl. She is looking to start a legit side business and needs an influx of cash to get started. Her hope is to find a few gents that are willing to commit to a couple to a few hundred dollars a month in exchange for multiple massage appointments. She does have formal massage training so if you are looking for a provider who can give a legit massage and fun it up a bit she does a great job. She takes appointments in her home and while it is a bit of a rougher area I have never felt unsafe during the day. At any rate, if this is of interest to you shoot me a PM and I can answer questions and give more details. Individuals with post history only.
    I have seen her about 6-9 times since Rexclay shared her information and she gives a fantastic massage. I will continue to repeat!

  9. #13064

    Contact Info?

    Link please.

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyBoys10  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Massage from Miss Kelly. Did in house at her apt 96th street and Grey. Close to ol' MD Tavern. Very hot MILF with nice body. Massage wasn't the best but teased the whole time and was very sexual with her noises. Flip was amazing and promised it would be better next time!

    Pros- hottest lady I have ever got massage, English, laid back, clean place.

    Cons-made me pay portion up front before meeting, massage sucked, scheduling was difficult.

  10. #13063
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryDeepwood  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know that blue moon was closed or shut down. That Angela was pretty cool I would of ended up visiting again some time she was down for anything didn't try anal not my thing the one and only time I visited but she said yes to it and video was OK to.
    Probably a ridiculous question but do you upload the video anywhere or just keep it for yourself?

  11. #13062

    Just found out

    Didn't know that blue moon was closed or shut down. That Angela was pretty cool I would of ended up visiting again some time she was down for anything didn't try anal not my thing the one and only time I visited but she said yes to it and video was OK to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200102-122039_Gallery.jpg‎  

  12. #13061

    Miss Kelly contact

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyBoys10  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Massage from Miss Kelly. Did in house at her apt 96th street and Grey. Close to ol' MD Tavern. Very hot MILF with nice body. Massage wasn't the best but teased the whole time and was very sexual with her noises. Flip was amazing and promised it would be better next time!

    Pros- hottest lady I have ever got massage, English, laid back, clean place.

    Cons-made me pay portion up front before meeting, massage sucked, scheduling was difficult.
    Hey bro I searched the FF does how do we find her contact info? Happy New year you filthy devils. Lmao.

  13. #13060
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyBoys10  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Massage from Miss Kelly. Did in house at her apt 96th street and Grey. Close to ol' MD Tavern. Very hot MILF with nice body. Massage wasn't the best but teased the whole time and was very sexual with her noises. Flip was amazing and promised it would be better next time!

    Pros- hottest lady I have ever got massage, English, laid back, clean place.

    Cons-made me pay portion up front before meeting, massage sucked, scheduling was difficult.
    Without a link, it's difficult to know who Miss Kelly is.

  14. #13059

    Miss Kelly

    Just got back from Massage from Miss Kelly. Did in house at her apt 96th street and Grey. Close to ol' MD Tavern. Very hot MILF with nice body. Massage wasn't the best but teased the whole time and was very sexual with her noises. Flip was amazing and promised it would be better next time!

    Pros- hottest lady I have ever got massage, English, laid back, clean place.

    Cons-made me pay portion up front before meeting, massage sucked, scheduling was difficult.

  15. #13058

    Yeesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsignor  [View Original Post]
    Incidentally. That "hole" in the table, is not just a "tacky" hole punched thru. It's the way the table is designed. In my opinion (which is admittedly not worth much), that's a better design than the tables that have the head rest on the end suspended over empty space. Keeps the back and neck better aligned and for someone with back problems, that's a big deal.
    Normally the hole in the bed isn't covered by a wrenching over bleached sheet in which I'm allergic to. And it doesn't look like a glory hole. It was an interesting hole, one I would not have thought to put my face in but rather my coc*. I'm familiar with massage beds, very well. This was a cheap one. Regardless, I'm not here to start arguments, I simply was asking if there were any AMPs on the north side with better looking ladies and at least a hint of extras. No disrespect meant.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape