Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,061 to 18,075 of 26386
-
01-02-20 19:23 #8326Senior Member

Posts: 812Back in Action
I don't recall this ones name, but she's been missing in action since early last year. Looks like she's put on a few pounds. Someone had asked about her a few months ago. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/950451961779.
-
01-02-20 15:21 #8325Regular Member

Posts: 16First time being this guy. Tried searching through this forum multiple ways and even clicked on every link for the previous 20 pages.
I could have sworn she was commented on, but can't find anything. Any good or bad information on this one?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/607813081329
-
01-02-20 09:20 #8324Senior Member

Posts: 435Rayna
Rayna is currently on a state sponsored vacation.
Originally Posted by DuncanWeir
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 07:14 #8323Senior Member

Posts: 89I enjoyed my time with Cherry as well. Some baby damage but great personality. Good BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 01:27 #8322Senior Member

Posts: 299Alicia
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/938018908998
Originally Posted by Filling79
[View Original Post]
She's a good time and shows up with energy.
-
01-01-20 23:52 #8321Senior Member

Posts: 686It is ok
Our safe space is right here. After the toung lashing, she will probably have to get in her motorized scooter and cart over to have her dentures fixed and wig repaired. Mabye a visit to have her hip replaced (I've fallen and can't get up! We should be good for awhile.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 23:14 #8320Senior Member

Posts: 627What are you talking about. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think Jameson is a tranny.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 21:53 #8319Regular Member

Posts: 3Has anyone seen Rayna?
Rayna was an older provider; really put out for me a few times a year or so ago.
-
01-01-20 21:47 #8318Regular Member

Posts: 3Olive Oyl
Jess was a good time, but the drugs and alcohol got the best of her. Thanks for looking her up- Let's see if she gets her shit together when she gets out.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 21:29 #8317Regular Member

Posts: 3Kat was on my short list
Kat was one I had hoped to see soon- thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 21:13 #8316Senior Member

Posts: 246Recommendations?
Looking for a lady in the streets / freak in the sheets for tonight as an outcall. Your input is certainly appreciated!
-
01-01-20 19:58 #8315Senior Member

Posts: 97Mostly day trips, I don't mind getting a room but incall is better.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
I prefer spinner to normal. Ethnicity doesn't play a role. Thanks.
-
01-01-20 18:57 #8314Senior Member

Posts: 299Lily / Mercedes.
I can vouch a second time for her. She's a hot little thing. Not GFE at all though. I had a few too many drinks when I had her over so I couldn't pop. It wasn't that I couldn't keep going it was just that I couldn't get there. But damn she tried. I'll def have her over again.
Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy
[View Original Post]
On a second note. Has anyone see this lady?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/902874134350
-
01-01-20 17:31 #8313Senior Member

Posts: 812There was a somewhat recent report on her and it wasn't good.
Originally Posted by Silver9828
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 16:56 #8312Banned Member

Posts: 505Saw something back about a month ago, not the greatest review if I remember correctly, look back on this thread, there was a picture posted.
Originally Posted by Silver9828
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




