Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,076 to 18,090 of 26395
-
01-01-20 23:14 #8320Senior Member

Posts: 627What are you talking about. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think Jameson is a tranny.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 21:53 #8319Regular Member

Posts: 3Has anyone seen Rayna?
Rayna was an older provider; really put out for me a few times a year or so ago.
-
01-01-20 21:47 #8318Regular Member

Posts: 3Olive Oyl
Jess was a good time, but the drugs and alcohol got the best of her. Thanks for looking her up- Let's see if she gets her shit together when she gets out.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 21:29 #8317Regular Member

Posts: 3Kat was on my short list
Kat was one I had hoped to see soon- thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 21:13 #8316Senior Member

Posts: 246Recommendations?
Looking for a lady in the streets / freak in the sheets for tonight as an outcall. Your input is certainly appreciated!
-
01-01-20 19:58 #8315Senior Member

Posts: 97Mostly day trips, I don't mind getting a room but incall is better.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
I prefer spinner to normal. Ethnicity doesn't play a role. Thanks.
-
01-01-20 18:57 #8314Senior Member

Posts: 299Lily / Mercedes.
I can vouch a second time for her. She's a hot little thing. Not GFE at all though. I had a few too many drinks when I had her over so I couldn't pop. It wasn't that I couldn't keep going it was just that I couldn't get there. But damn she tried. I'll def have her over again.
Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy
[View Original Post]
On a second note. Has anyone see this lady?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/902874134350
-
01-01-20 17:31 #8313Senior Member

Posts: 812There was a somewhat recent report on her and it wasn't good.
Originally Posted by Silver9828
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 16:56 #8312Banned Member

Posts: 505Saw something back about a month ago, not the greatest review if I remember correctly, look back on this thread, there was a picture posted.
Originally Posted by Silver9828
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 15:54 #8311Senior Member

Posts: 105Roxy
Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one. Any intel on her?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...g/373959155776
-
01-01-20 15:17 #8310Senior Member

Posts: 489She is also an oasis in the sea of Milwaukee misery.
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 15:15 #8309Senior Member

Posts: 489Grading on a curve
I understand the reservations expressed here but there is also something to be said for safe and sane women. There aren't many around here.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 14:02 #8308Senior Member

Posts: 114So the diamond is 23 and the old photos were when she was 18
Yeah she's really growing into a very beautiful lady been on the radar for awhile.
Originally Posted by Swag25
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 12:52 #8307Senior Member

Posts: 686Credit is overdrawn
Hey, if you like her, good for you. I am not going to sugarcoat my reviews based on someone's horrible life choices. If I were to base reviews on that, every girl would be a stunner and provide the highest quality of GFE / PSE every time. If these girls were smart or knew how to make decent decisions, they would not be doing what they are doing. Good for us I believe. That said, I would rather you all know my opinions on the girls looks and performance so you can make the best choice for yourself.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-20 11:05 #8306Banned Member

Posts: 505The problem is that it's $600, I wouldn't give you $600 to hang out all day, I'd maybe give you $100 then $50 more to leave after the 20 minutes it would take, how long does it take to roll over from mish to doggy? You seem to have that new disease GGPS, (Grandmas Golden Pussy Syndrome) no wonder you don't see many people, you're way too expensive, and it's odd you're on this page commenting, this is for men to discuss you not a place for your rebuttal, now I find you absolutely not worth seeing, you've violated what I consider my personal space by coming on here, you should just read and learn from the comments, but after reading your silly excuse for such a ridiculous price I see you've learned nothing, every girl that reads reviews on here can use them to their advantage and hone their game, companies pay millions for customer feedback for marketing, you girls could make thousands from this free marketing, I've seen people like you many times in my life, trying to grab all the money at once with little effort while the ones that actually succeed grab smaller amounts of money, work harder and win in the long run.
Originally Posted by ToriParker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





