Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 5571
-
01-09-20 15:28 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 196Used a Vanilla Visa purchased from WM three days ago.
Originally Posted by IlmSurf51
[View Original Post]
Worked with no problems.
Are you registering the card first? Using the same info on Seeking that you used to register the card on Vanilla?
-
01-08-20 20:34 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 228Pre paid luck?
I haven't been able to make this work. I have spent several hundred on cards to no avail. Have you had any luck? Anyone use a Please feel free to pm me if you rather.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-20 08:56 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 311Yeah.
I've found that's always a defense mechanism kind of thing. "Nothing physical", "won't have sex with you", "no in person meets", etc.
Originally Posted by Truncated
[View Original Post]
I'm in sales; so that's like a "no soliciting" sign to me. Blow right on past it and pretend you didn't see it or have something to offer them that makes sense for you to ignore it. LOL.
Now, it doesn't mean it might not take more work than just offering cash for something physical, but I'm willing to make the time investment if the pay off is right.
-
01-01-20 08:57 #1353Senior Member

Posts: 196Two possibilities:
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
1) She put that in her profile so LE and friends / family who might run across the profile don't think she is a hooker.
2) She has GPS and wants to give guys the impression that her P is unattainable. Unless you have a LOT of cash.
Either way, take a good look at her pics. She's on that site for one rea $on.
-
12-31-19 12:39 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 513Her
Tag line says if your tryna fuck don't hit me up. WTF do these girls think we want for our hard earned money? The privilege of giving it to them? I don't get the whole SB, SD scene. Crazy to me.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 08:42 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 311GeminiBaby222
Was curious if anyone has made IRL contact with this one:
https://www.sugardaddyforme.com/suga.../Geminibaby222
She and I have chatted on and off via Instagram and, originally, she didn't want to do IRL (pics, vids, chat / facetime only) so I passed. Kept at it and thought I had her convinced to do a small donation meet and greet but then she came back and said she has multiple offers for high-dollar monthly allowance.
Was just curious if any of you successfully met this beauty.
Her face is a 7/8 but her body is an 11. She's a personal trainer and fitness model, legitimately.
-
12-23-19 18:22 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 196As YayaGogo wrote, there are plenty of posts on this subject. I know I've written a couple of detailed ones in the Richmond sugar forum.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
For sure, I would not use my CC or any real personal information to register on SA. Read the suggested posts to understand how to use fake info to register and pay.
Get a burner phone, too.
-
12-23-19 11:01 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 105This has been answered several times before on this thread. You can also search the Richmond forum. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 09:54 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 869Account Setup
Anyone have any success using a prepaid card for membership after Ashley Madison hack I'm reluctant to use any of my personal cards.
-
12-22-19 09:52 #1347Regular Member

Posts: 13Hello. I tried to PM you on this but your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 09:45 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 107Samara. Standards have been raised!
I'd argue above any EROS girl. Absolute sweetheart. Hotter in person (seriously -- photos do not do this girl justice). There's a lot you will never forget but for me. The way she smelled and her eyes. G'damn. Highly recommended.
Originally Posted by Rdudreaming
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 23:17 #1345Regular Member

Posts: 16Be carefull
93 Skylerx:
Beware of this one. Very bad news. She looks like the picture but Cash and dash.
93 Skylerx:
Scammer, asks for prepaid cards (ebay).
-
12-17-19 11:46 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 105Rosey
She's been on that site for a while. I never met her myself as her texts were very transactional (semi pro vibe) and I prefer girls fresher to the lifestyle. I did get the impression she would meet straight at your hotel first time if you had the cash. 4 benjamins if I recall. Good luck and let us know how it goes!
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 21:16 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 215Anyone know Rosey289
Anyone know Rosey289.
https://www.seeking.com/member/cd994...2-43449e1c31d5
-
12-15-19 15:42 #1342Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 45Sb
Don't waste your money on secret benefits. It's really expensive and most of them are scammers.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





