Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 5571
-
11-13-19 18:08 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 168What was the damage? I texted back and forth with her on SA until I found a regular, and her price was pretty low then.
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 15:18 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 232Snow baby
I know this was a sugar baby from SA seen her profile Lots of times, well turns out she is a full time escort now I went to check her out this morning easy piecy great communication texted about rates and got to her location, got up to her room and I was very happy with her looks she is really small but has a nice little ass on her we chatted for a little bit I laid the donation on the table and the fun started BBBJ, following with RCG K9 and a nice CIM ending I'm kinda glad I didn't see her while she was on SA she is far from sugar baby donations now and ill be honest its really eye opening how so many on these girls on SA are really full time escorts and prolly bang every guy they can for the $$ , keep it wrapped up guys and treat her well she is pretty sweet and she was acctually really nice, iev heard another sugar baby that was mentioned here went full escort Amberlynbaby or some like that I'm going to have to go check that one out next! Happy hunting. Link below.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/475845175125
-
11-13-19 11:52 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
She is using the S. A. Site for that. More obvious than others because she is a regular on there for a long period of time.
Originally Posted by ProfessorVan
[View Original Post]
I have messaged her under 4 different user names and it's the same story every time. A few times she claimed she never met anyone.
-
11-13-19 07:00 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 138Scroll down to post 1287 - her SA profile is linked in quoted post.
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]
I have never seen her advertise on an escort site that I can recall.
-
11-12-19 21:26 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 430Who's the fit chick that's also an escort
Inquiring minds want to know. Does she have ads outside of SA? I am interested, feel free to pm if you want.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 22:41 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 427I've been having an ongoing conversation with her for a few days over Kik, and the impression I've been given is that she's highly selective and only wants one SD. I've been curious about meeting her but I'm having second thoughts now.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 18:30 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 1651Goodgirl45271000
So the deal with her is she only wants to meet guys who never have met anyone on there. In the meantime she is working that site 24/7 as a full fledged escort, she has told me in the past she never met anyone but I guess she doesn't realize that she has been reviewed a half dozen times on here. All that aside that body is a little too manly for my tastes.
Originally Posted by Drumr
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 06:15 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 277Bring a SB.
My long time FWB / SB and I want to try a swinger, group play type scenario. Now to get everything straight, I'm all about women! Ain't touching no dude. But the small group thing can be a super fun dynamic! The women should be into each other though. My girl, medium built, 5'3" girl next door, huge tits, very open minded, fun, likes to be submissive. Into other women. Planning this for tonight. No drugs, no drama, no BS, no illegal BS. I'm.
Very keen on making sure things are kept cool and right.
You? MUST bring your own SB playmate. That's the whole point. We each bring our girl!
Will respond to Established members only. Where / when? Nice hotel in Raleigh. I'll cover the room.
If interested and you have SB into type of fun, hit me up.
-
11-09-19 23:16 #1288Regular Member

Posts: 4SnowQueen24
Hello wanted to check if anyone has any info about her, any details will be appreciated.
https://www.seeking.com/member/aaaeb...d-5549a7464e62
-
11-09-19 20:58 #1287Senior Member

Posts: 29GoodGirl2540
Had a fantastic time with her earlier this week. She's an amateur bodybuilder with an amazing physique, if you like enjoy that type. A real sweetheart, too. Highest recommendation.
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 10:29 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
That is something that some ambitious reporter would love to get a hold of. Teachers and staff member encouraging their students to be hookers and all the high profile names on that list. A scandal waiting to happen, oh wait. S. A. Is not about prostitution LMAO!
Originally Posted by Truncated
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 16:13 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 196Don't know her. But the Open Relationship tag always makes me concerned.
Originally Posted by Panama7996
[View Original Post]
If it were me, I would ask her if her partner knows about her sugaring. I've been surprised at how many SBs don't tell their "open" partner about their Seeking.com endeavors.
No way I am becoming involved with a SB who has a partner who doesn't know about her sugaring. That's a WRAL story waiting to happen.
-
11-05-19 20:45 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 64Spoke with last week
Any Intel on this one https://www.seeking.com/member/b6ee7...9-cc71327760ad.
Originally Posted by Nhgiy
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 19:00 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 196I dabble mostly in the SBs at UNC.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
Last year, one of them showed me a spreadsheet that was passed around by the SBs on campus. It included SD names (their SA profile names), amounts they paid, what they sought, etc. According to the SB who showed it to me, some of the SBs on campus used the list to rinse SDs for cash. Others used it to find SDs who would pay well for pussy.
The spreadsheet was shown to me by a reporter for The Daily Tar Heel. She was a SB.
From what I could tell, the UNC veterinarian school is full of SBs, as is the staff at the Daily Tar Heel, the Aveda Salon school at University Place, and the UNC dental school.
Most of the SBs on that spreadsheet, believe it or not, use their school email addresses for sugaring.
I was told that one of the instructors at Aveda was telling students that sugaring was a good way to make extra cash to make ends meet while in school there.
-
11-05-19 16:25 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 31Emaline1
Checking to see if anyone has any info on a fairly new SA baby. Real or a Rinser?
https://www.seeking.com/member/c76c6...7-8ac10a138b42











Reply With Quote




