Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1356
    Quote Originally Posted by IlmSurf51  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to make this work. I have spent several hundred on cards to no avail. Have you had any luck? Anyone use a Please feel free to pm me if you rather.
    Used a Vanilla Visa purchased from WM three days ago.

    Worked with no problems.

    Are you registering the card first? Using the same info on Seeking that you used to register the card on Vanilla?

  2. #1355

    Pre paid luck?

    I haven't been able to make this work. I have spent several hundred on cards to no avail. Have you had any luck? Anyone use a Please feel free to pm me if you rather.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any success using a prepaid card for membership after Ashley Madison hack I'm reluctant to use any of my personal cards.

  3. #1354

    Yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truncated  [View Original Post]
    Two possibilities:

    1) She put that in her profile so LE and friends / family who might run across the profile don't think she is a hooker.

    2) She has GPS and wants to give guys the impression that her P is unattainable. Unless you have a LOT of cash.

    Either way, take a good look at her pics. She's on that site for one rea $on.
    I've found that's always a defense mechanism kind of thing. "Nothing physical", "won't have sex with you", "no in person meets", etc.

    I'm in sales; so that's like a "no soliciting" sign to me. Blow right on past it and pretend you didn't see it or have something to offer them that makes sense for you to ignore it. LOL.

    Now, it doesn't mean it might not take more work than just offering cash for something physical, but I'm willing to make the time investment if the pay off is right.

  4. #1353
    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Tag line says if your tryna fuck don't hit me up. WTF do these girls think we want for our hard earned money? The privilege of giving it to them? I don't get the whole SB, SD scene. Crazy to me.
    Two possibilities:

    1) She put that in her profile so LE and friends / family who might run across the profile don't think she is a hooker.

    2) She has GPS and wants to give guys the impression that her P is unattainable. Unless you have a LOT of cash.

    Either way, take a good look at her pics. She's on that site for one rea $on.

  5. #1352

    Her

    Tag line says if your tryna fuck don't hit me up. WTF do these girls think we want for our hard earned money? The privilege of giving it to them? I don't get the whole SB, SD scene. Crazy to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Was curious if anyone has made IRL contact with this one:

    https://www.sugardaddyforme.com/suga.../Geminibaby222

    She and I have chatted on and off via Instagram and, originally, she didn't want to do IRL (pics, vids, chat / facetime only) so I passed. Kept at it and thought I had her convinced to do a small donation meet and greet but then she came back and said she has multiple offers for high-dollar monthly allowance.

    Was just curious if any of you successfully met this beauty.

    Her face is a 7/8 but her body is an 11. She's a personal trainer and fitness model, legitimately.

  6. #1351

    GeminiBaby222

    Was curious if anyone has made IRL contact with this one:

    https://www.sugardaddyforme.com/suga.../Geminibaby222

    She and I have chatted on and off via Instagram and, originally, she didn't want to do IRL (pics, vids, chat / facetime only) so I passed. Kept at it and thought I had her convinced to do a small donation meet and greet but then she came back and said she has multiple offers for high-dollar monthly allowance.

    Was just curious if any of you successfully met this beauty.

    Her face is a 7/8 but her body is an 11. She's a personal trainer and fitness model, legitimately.

  7. #1350
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any success using a prepaid card for membership after Ashley Madison hack I'm reluctant to use any of my personal cards.
    As YayaGogo wrote, there are plenty of posts on this subject. I know I've written a couple of detailed ones in the Richmond sugar forum.

    For sure, I would not use my CC or any real personal information to register on SA. Read the suggested posts to understand how to use fake info to register and pay.

    Get a burner phone, too.

  8. #1349
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any success using a prepaid card for membership after Ashley Madison hack I'm reluctant to use any of my personal cards.
    This has been answered several times before on this thread. You can also search the Richmond forum. Good luck!

  9. #1348

    Account Setup

    Anyone have any success using a prepaid card for membership after Ashley Madison hack I'm reluctant to use any of my personal cards.

  10. #1347
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    My long time FWB / SB and I want to try a swinger, group play type scenario. Now to get everything straight, I'm all about women! Ain't touching no dude. But the small group thing can be a super fun dynamic! The women should be into each other though. My girl, medium built, 5'3" girl next door, huge tits, very open minded, fun, likes to be submissive. Into other women. Planning this for tonight. No drugs, no drama, no BS, no illegal BS. I'm.

    Very keen on making sure things are kept cool and right.

    You? MUST bring your own SB playmate. That's the whole point. We each bring our girl!

    Will respond to Established members only. Where / when? Nice hotel in Raleigh. I'll cover the room.

    If interested and you have SB into type of fun, hit me up.
    Hello. I tried to PM you on this but your mailbox is full.

  11. #1346

    Samara. Standards have been raised!

    I'd argue above any EROS girl. Absolute sweetheart. Hotter in person (seriously -- photos do not do this girl justice). There's a lot you will never forget but for me. The way she smelled and her eyes. G'damn. Highly recommended.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdudreaming  [View Original Post]
    Sort of an escort / sugar baby hybrid, the best of both.

    You can find some reviews in Charlotte and Atlanta, relocated to this area and open to new friends.

    Hot, young, clean, professional, a very rare find.

    Worth breaking the piggy bank. On par or above any EROS girl.

    Non pro, no posting to reference.

    Please PM me for contact info.

  12. #1345

    Be carefull

    93 Skylerx:

    Beware of this one. Very bad news. She looks like the picture but Cash and dash.

    93 Skylerx:

    Scammer, asks for prepaid cards (ebay).

  13. #1344

    Rosey

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    She's been on that site for a while. I never met her myself as her texts were very transactional (semi pro vibe) and I prefer girls fresher to the lifestyle. I did get the impression she would meet straight at your hotel first time if you had the cash. 4 benjamins if I recall. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

  14. #1343

    Anyone know Rosey289


  15. #1342
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 45

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    It's really just a poor imitation of SA usually the same ones on it as well. Not a lot to see on there and hardly worth a subscription.
    Don't waste your money on secret benefits. It's really expensive and most of them are scammers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape