Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11036

    Remember the fallen parlors

    As we kick off the new year in 2020 remember those parlors they gave excellent service but we’re forced to close in 2019.

    Small businesses that were just trying to pursue the American dream were forced out of operation by the intrusion of a city government that does not give a fuck about the general welfare, health and happiness of its population.

    When election time rolls around please vote out the cockroaches that are against women and minority businesses and vote out the government officials that approve of government intrusion in the personal activities of two consenting adults behind closed doors out of side of the public not harming anyone.

  2. #11035

    Sorry it's ocean spa

    From what I understand v spa and a spa were owned by the same people. V spa got complaints and shut down, but after a bit reopened next door to there old location, in the same center. That's also where she told me to go. I have no inside info just what I pieced together.

  3. #11034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 194
    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    What parameters do you use for the search? When I plug in Eva, I get "sorry not no matches".
    Unfortunately searches with 3 characters or less don't work on this site. You have to scroll back looking for reports on her.

  4. #11033

    Moonlight spa in Poway

    New name on an old place, used to be AA or something, I don't know but I read some reviews on rub maps and decided to give it a try.

    The place next to the tire shop kind of in the back of a small little plaza when I was there on the weekend it was very quiet and parking was not an issue. Walked in the front door and was pleasantly surprised to see it looks like three ladies are working.

    I had a really good feeling about the place and the first one that greeted me was petite and cute and unfortunately I forgot her name. Honestly I'm not sure that your mileage may vary applies to this place they seem to be committed to providing good service.

    I paid the half hour $40 and was told to make myself comfortable. Of course to me nowadays that means get naked, which I proceeded to do as quickly as I could. Soon a knock on the door and the provider walked in and it turns out I got Lucy who is a short, very cute and warm with a bubbly personality. Chinese girl in her mid 30's wearing a pair of black tights and a T-shirt. She wasn't dressed to look super sexy but she had a really nice vibe about her and she immediately proceeded to run her hands up and down my body on my bare ass giving me a nice gentle body rub with long flowing strokes of her hand.

    Her English was pretty good and we had a seemingly continuous flow of conversation and soon as she kept running and lingering her fingers on my ass I return the favor and started running my hand up and down her leg. I lifted up her shirt and started gently kissing her on her belly and then slowly pulling her pants down and giving her a few more gentle kisses lower and lower to her crotch. As I started to pull her pants down could see she is a little padded and she has a tattoo to cover up a C-section scar.

    But overall still a pretty cute girl. As I proceeded to help lift up her shirt saw that she has some amazingly nice tits large sea cups maybe D cups but the big soft naturals with nice dark large nipples that I enjoyed lightly sucking on. We entered some quick negotiations and even though rub maps is saying $100 forget that she started in at 1:40 and I countered with 120 and she quickly went out to get supplies.

    When she came back in I spent a moment finishing where I had left off bury my head between her thighs and slowly and softly licking her little pussy. She's clean-shaven and again a little chubby but definitely delicious little mouthful. After a few few moments she return the favor and started sucking on my cock bareback before she put the condom on. When she left she said she had to go get plastic so I was terrified she was going to come back with saran wrap but thankfully it was a regular condom and soon she had it on and she had me lay on my back and she got on top of me. Once we got into it she proceeded to move things along very quickly I felt a little bit rushed but I'd only paid a half hours so all things considering she was delightful and certainly an enjoyable cute girl to spend some time with.

    40 to the house for a half hour and 120 tip, she wished me a happy new year and told me to come back again tomorrow sweet little girl like that I'll certainly be tempted.

  5. #11032

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillyWilly54  [View Original Post]
    PM me too, please! I loved A Spa.
    I think you're just wasting your time chasing after A spa. From what I understand, they have just closed and got out of town. So I don't think it's coming back.

    Just move onto the next one

  6. #11031

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes2019  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the infamous V Spa off Balboa that recently closed but popped back up in a new location? Could you PM me the Ocean Breeze location? I've always had an excellent time with A Spas line up.
    PM me too, please! I loved A Spa.

  7. #11030

    Info?

    Any info on this provider? Very curious if these pictures are accurate.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/156092

  8. #11029

    A Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes2019  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the infamous V Spa off Balboa that recently closed but popped back up in a new location? Could you PM me the Ocean Breeze location? I've always had an excellent time with A Spas line up.
    I am curious too. I know about the Ocean Breeze on Miramar but I'm assuming this is a different spot? Please PM me if you're willing, thanks!

  9. #11028

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    So without being graphically descriptive, just search and read the old reviews. Many words are written on her and I think they're all well deserved.

    She is a very accommodating provider who gives an excellent massage and is an overall good person to be around.
    I just saw her today. As always, I left a few ounces lighter than when I arrived. I've been fortunate enough to see her more times than I can remember. I can't say every visit is spectacular but there has been many memorable moments.

  10. #11027
    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    What parameters do you use for the search? When I plug in Eva, I get "sorry not no matches".
    You need to clear you in box. Tried to PM but your box is full.

  11. #11026
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwatsu  [View Original Post]
    So, maybe the Green folks decided to take advantage of the new guy, or maybe I misunderstood things here. Mamasan said it was 100 for an hour. And then Mimi said 2 to have my fun. And then she had more rules (for 2 bills, any rules are too many) for my liking.

    Looking for a provider whose back door is open, at least for playing around but preferably anything. Mimi wasnt diesn for that.

    Otherwise she was fun. It just wasnt worth the 300.

    Maybe I should have just been less agreeable.

    Stay careful.
    I don't remember if it's her, but if it is. She had a body on her. Idk the damage for an HR since I go for 30 mostly. But Its 60 for my 30 min. In total for some "fun", I looked at no more than 220, maybe 250 if I remember correctly.

  12. #11025

    Search for Eva

    What parameters do you use for the search? When I plug in Eva, I get "sorry not no matches".

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    So without being graphically descriptive, just search and read the old reviews. Many words are written on her and I think they're all well deserved.

    She is a very accommodating provider who gives an excellent massage and is an overall good person to be around.

  13. #11024

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdino8  [View Original Post]
    Been meaning to check out eva but what makes her so legendary? Her looks or her service.
    So without being graphically descriptive, just search and read the old reviews. Many words are written on her and I think they're all well deserved.

    She is a very accommodating provider who gives an excellent massage and is an overall good person to be around.

  14. #11023

    Crans 305

    Does anyone know if this spot came back up?

  15. #11022

    A Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezlyfer  [View Original Post]
    Called A spa with no response. Then got a callback telling me that location is closed but they have another one they could text me. Ended up being the old V-spa Ocean Breeze location.
    Are you referring to the infamous V Spa off Balboa that recently closed but popped back up in a new location? Could you PM me the Ocean Breeze location? I've always had an excellent time with A Spas line up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape