Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,056 to 17,070 of 28078
-
12-31-19 16:29 #11023Banned Member

Posts: 707Waste of time
I think you're just wasting your time chasing after A spa. From what I understand, they have just closed and got out of town. So I don't think it's coming back.
Originally Posted by ChillyWilly54
[View Original Post]
Just move onto the next one
-
12-31-19 08:15 #11022Senior Member

Posts: 32?
PM me too, please! I loved A Spa.
Originally Posted by FunTimes2019
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-19 01:00 #11021Regular Member

Posts: 2Info?
Any info on this provider? Very curious if these pictures are accurate.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/156092
-
12-31-19 00:45 #11020Senior Member

Posts: 94A Spa
I am curious too. I know about the Ocean Breeze on Miramar but I'm assuming this is a different spot? Please PM me if you're willing, thanks!
Originally Posted by FunTimes2019
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 20:13 #11019Regular Member

Posts: 5I concur
I just saw her today. As always, I left a few ounces lighter than when I arrived. I've been fortunate enough to see her more times than I can remember. I can't say every visit is spectacular but there has been many memorable moments.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 20:02 #11018Senior Member

Posts: 60You need to clear you in box. Tried to PM but your box is full.
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 19:55 #11017Senior Member

Posts: 394I don't remember if it's her, but if it is. She had a body on her. Idk the damage for an HR since I go for 30 mostly. But Its 60 for my 30 min. In total for some "fun", I looked at no more than 220, maybe 250 if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by Iwatsu
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 16:52 #11016Senior Member

Posts: 205Search for Eva
What parameters do you use for the search? When I plug in Eva, I get "sorry not no matches".
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 15:04 #11015Banned Member

Posts: 707Eva
So without being graphically descriptive, just search and read the old reviews. Many words are written on her and I think they're all well deserved.
Originally Posted by Sourdino8
[View Original Post]
She is a very accommodating provider who gives an excellent massage and is an overall good person to be around.
-
12-30-19 12:19 #11014Regular Member

Posts: 24Crans 305
Does anyone know if this spot came back up?
-
12-30-19 11:40 #11013Senior Member

Posts: 67A Spa
Are you referring to the infamous V Spa off Balboa that recently closed but popped back up in a new location? Could you PM me the Ocean Breeze location? I've always had an excellent time with A Spas line up.
Originally Posted by Ezlyfer
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 10:33 #11012Regular Member

Posts: 14Eva
Been meaning to check out eva but what makes her so legendary? Her looks or her service.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 22:46 #11011Regular Member

Posts: 16Moon Spa Mission George
So I posted earlier about Moon Spa formerly VIP Spa. I went yesterday to try it out to once and for all meet the famous Sofia. I don't know if there are other Latin women there but I did see another asian probably around 25 to 30. She was hot. So back to my report. So I went in and in the lobby there's another door where you have to ring a bell to be let in to the massage rooms. So I did. That asian spinner opened the door and I asked for sofia. She called her and led me to my room.
Originally Posted by JoseChino
[View Original Post]
Waited as sofia was letting out another customer out the door. Told her I wanted 1 hour and gave her. 6 She told me there was no hour, just 40 min or 90 which was. 8 and that's where I was a little hesistant because rubmaps says 30 min for. 4 and 1 hour for. 6 . She took my. 6 for 40 min. She is around mid 30's to early 40's and has had some work done on her face. She is hot though. Nice coke bottle figure. Nice short body hugging dress with a very nice a $$. She left and I got undressed. She came in couple of min later and ask how my day's been and so forth. Asked if I been there before to which I replied no. Been to others though. She started with a "massage" which I had better. If you expect a massage like Eva from Diamond Spa this is not it by miles. Anyways right from the beginning it felt rushed. Don't get me wrong she has a great body but when something like this happens, which has only happened once before, it kinda kills the moment for me. After the massage she got on top on my back and pull down her top and did some body slides. They felt good and soft almost natural. While doing this she was lightly teasing the boys. Told me to flip and took off her dress. Asked me if I wanted a little of everything and I said yes and proceeded to get a cover. Good BJ technique but felt rushed. After a bit told me to get out of the massage table and talked $. Told her I only pay $ . 4 always. She said ok for this time but its usually from $ . 5 to $$ So proceeded to mish then when I still didn't pop she told me to lay down again and did an he to completion while I had full access to play with the wet kitty. Gave me a hot towel to clean up my hand while she did the usual clean up. Put on her dress and told me to leave the money in the chair while she left. I got dressed. She brought back a water and I was on my way.
Now would I return? Probably not. YMMV but I felt to rushed and that kinda downed the mood for me. Other's might enjoy her. Not for me. So damage total. 6 for 40 min plus $ . 4 tip. I guess I'm so used to the AMP scene with asian girls to which I've always get 1 hour had way better service. Maybe it was me idk. Others may have better luck but for the $ I'll stick to my regulars.
Stay safe!
-
12-29-19 17:40 #11010Senior Member

Posts: 43Beside cheatags
Are you talking about royal spa or pone? Haven't heard anything about royal spa. If its good I may have to try it out. There are just so many options, frequent rotation and everything else its hard to pick one when I have the free time.
Originally Posted by HalfAchub
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 17:20 #11009Senior Member

Posts: 68A Spa
Called A spa with no response. Then got a callback telling me that location is closed but they have another one they could text me. Ended up being the old V-spa Ocean Breeze location.











Reply With Quote





