Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11009

    A Spa

    Called A spa with no response. Then got a callback telling me that location is closed but they have another one they could text me. Ended up being the old V-spa Ocean Breeze location.

  2. #11008

    Best / Hottest (active) Full Service girls

    With most of the full service girls being on a monthly rotation and some of the popular FS spots closing as of late, what are some monger's favorite / most beautiful currently active FS girls?

  3. #11007
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    I've seen those "Vicious Ortiz" videos before and I think they were posted here before. I am also guessing that these are either someone collecting videos from various sites or releasing their own videos. Due to the lighting, I am guessing these are professional porn actresses doing "gonzo" style stuff. So I'm guessing this isn't footage "from a local parlor". Also, the guy is clickbait as hell. He titled one of his vid's Robert Kraft and it is most certainly not...
    I saw in the comment section on one of his videos and said the parlor was in Escondido. I've been to the Latina spots and Asian spots in Escondido often enough and never saw the wall decoration like that in his vids. On another note. Monica from Touch of Health is back. Mid 30's Latina. My ATF. No ass but very nice DD's. 50 HHR 120 CFS. She works Tuesday's.

  4. #11006
    Quote Originally Posted by ZReelman  [View Original Post]
    Dude, go 20 minutes south and you will find plenty of Latina massage joints.
    Tijuana Mexico? 😂.

  5. #11005

    A Spa Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Lights are off and no body is home.
    I wonder if it has to do with the new requirements for massage parlors in San Diego. I don't know much about it, but maybe A Spa is temporary closed so the owner can secure that license to operate the business.

    I believed the new requirements includes the mandatory licensing of massage parlors ($720 annual cost), clothing requirements for therapists, and the prohibition on locking doors, etc.

  6. #11004
    Quote Originally Posted by YuyuyuLast  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about angel massage in South San Diego.
    Angel Spa on Picador is a standard 40/40 shop. They offer table shower and stand up shower. Girls seem to rotate often enough to maintain a variety.

  7. #11003
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Lights are off and no body is home.
    No bueno. 🙁.

  8. #11002

    Flanders

    Finally paid a visit to this place and was not disappointed at all. Walked in this evening and drew Eva. Nice on the eyes and a very youthful body with perky C cups. Good English and very friendly. Paid the. 40 house fee for hhr and the massage was quite good. Nice conversation throughout which is unusual for an AMP in my experience. On flip, she had my attention and I offered 1. 4 for FS since I didn't want to haggle as it was my first time there (want to leave a good impression). Nice BBBJ followed with great attention to all areas. Flipped her to mish and pounded away under I popped. Eva has great muscle control and she had a firm grip on junior, almost had the raincoat come off on the way out. Typical clean up afterwards and brought me a water afterwards. As Eva opened the door to walk me out I saw another provider that was gorgeous! Light skinned, natural D cups, long brown wavy hair. I didn't get her name but I would live to see her next time. Overall, this establishment meets all the hype and glowing reviews other members have left before. If indeed A Spa is closed down, I think I just found my new favorite spot.

  9. #11001
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Lights are off and no body is home.
    Is LE starting early?

  10. #11000

    A Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Lights are off and no body is home.
    Ah crap! I was just there last week and everything seemed fine. I really hope it's just due to a staffing issue. One of my favorite places to visit.

  11. #10999

    A Spa is closed

    Lights are off and no body is home.

  12. #10998
    Quote Originally Posted by FromNowOn  [View Original Post]
    Decided to roll the dice and check this place out as I had time to kill. Couldn't remember the reports specifically but remembered that there was activity at this place. I paid $50 for the half hour and drew Candy. Older woman but figured. Whatever, already here. Her massage was pathetic at best. Think she was falling asleep as I kept hearing her yawn. After playing with my package for a few minutes she asked if I wanted everything for 160. I laughed and said no thank you. Then she asked about a BJ for 120 or HJ for 60. In a weak moment I offered 120 for everything and she to my total surprise said no and would not budge. I told her there was no way I would pay more than that and that she could just continue the massage if that wasn't good enough. She didn't respond and about 22 minutes into the 30 minutes she said all done goodbye. Normally for a massage I would tip something but that was just horrible and I just walked out. The receptionist could tell I wasn't happy and asked if anything was wrong and I just kept walking out the door. Definitely won't go back there and just wanted to save anybody else the trouble in case this is consistent with their service.
    Walked by this place as I was grabbing a drink with a friend at the nearby Aero Club.

    My curiosity was piqued, but I guess it's not worth a visit.

  13. #10997
    Quote Originally Posted by Josechino  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys.

    I've been looking for a full service Latina massage parlor like the one in this link.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5bd2da7f1d09f

    Do you know which one is it or something similar please help the brother out.

    Thank you.
    I've seen those "Vicious Ortiz" videos before and I think they were posted here before. I am also guessing that these are either someone collecting videos from various sites or releasing their own videos. Due to the lighting, I am guessing these are professional porn actresses doing "gonzo" style stuff. So I'm guessing this isn't footage "from a local parlor". Also, the guy is clickbait as hell. He titled one of his vid's Robert Kraft and it is most certainly not...

  14. #10996
    Quote Originally Posted by Josechino  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys.

    I've been looking for a full service Latina massage parlor like the one in this link.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5bd2da7f1d09f

    Do you know which one is it or something similar please help the brother out.

    Thank you.
    Not 100% sure because I haven't been there but based on my research I believe that's moon spa in Mission George. Formerly VIP spa. Girl's name "Sofia".

  15. #10995

    Latina massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Josechino  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys.

    I've been looking for a full service Latina massage parlor like the one in this link.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5bd2da7f1d09f

    Do you know which one is it or something similar please help the brother out.

    Thank you.
    Dude, go 20 minutes south and you will find plenty of Latina massage joints.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape