The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 260 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    That, too

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    I'm willing to be tolerant of nearly whatever they need to do here to make a buck..
    Yeah. I would really like to meet that girl in the Secret Benefits ad.

    Just sayin,

    C3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 9.47.13 AM.png‎  

  2. #2312

    Payments

    JMIFutch, As a followup to the topic of pay sites, I think I recall reading in the moderator's postings, that down the road, this site may offer subscription services (maybe to include ad free?), and pay by bitcoin.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    I'm willing to be tolerant of nearly whatever they need to do here to make a buck. Remember what it was like when the site went down? This site and you mongers have saved me countless bad experiences and pointed me to many good ones, all for free. I don't belong to pay sites because I don't want that trail back to me, although I suppose visa gift cards could be used to pay. Plus, this site has 600,000 users. Talk about crowd-sourcing.

    Keep up the noble work USASG. Now if there were just a strong lobbying group out there for legalization. Maybe Krafty can fund it out of what they are going to save by not paying the GOAT what he is worth.

  3. #2311

    Agree, USASG has to make money to survive

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I get that this site needs sponsors to survive, business is business after all. But seriously, what's with the new pop up window " Better than craigslist" that takes up a quarter of the screen on the bottom? Of course we can "x" out but it comes right back upon refresh. Beyond annoying!

    Ok rant over.
    I'm willing to be tolerant of nearly whatever they need to do here to make a buck. Remember what it was like when the site went down? This site and you mongers have saved me countless bad experiences and pointed me to many good ones, all for free. I don't belong to pay sites because I don't want that trail back to me, although I suppose visa gift cards could be used to pay. Plus, this site has 600,000 users. Talk about crowd-sourcing.

    Keep up the noble work USASG. Now if there were just a strong lobbying group out there for legalization. Maybe Krafty can fund it out of what they are going to save by not paying the GOAT what he is worth.

  4. #2310

    Being In The Zone

    Paulrew, In one of his 4,100+ posts, A2 recently kindly addressed your topic in the Atlanta Rants and Raves thread, starting at about post 1957. It's referred to as a new ad zone, so we have to get hip with the new lingo.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I get that this site needs sponsors to survive, business is business after all. But seriously, what's with the new pop up window " Better than craigslist" that takes up a quarter of the screen on the bottom? Of course we can "x" out but it comes right back upon refresh. Beyond annoying!

    Ok rant over.

  5. #2309

    It will never happen again (Malden)

    Typical Wednesday night and I fueling my car at the gas station at the corner of Eastern and Broadway when I see this petite girl tight leggings and cute boot heels walk into the store of the Speedway. She looked cute so with nothing else to do I wait for her to come out so I can simply get a 2nd look and then I would go home. She steps out looking all confused and walks my way. Right now I'm like WTF. She asks me if I'm going to Saugus and I was like I am now. I come to find out she was cute from afar and just ehh up close but what the hell. My SW radar popped on and I was like let's play.

    She hops in and immediately begins to talk about money problems (I know where this is going). I tell ask her what she does for money and I get "A little of this and a little of that. " She immediately ask if I have $40 she can borrow and we were about to get onto Rt 1. I immediately said I don't have that much cash and I'm not into lending money to strangers but if we could come to a deal, maybe. We do the cop check thing and immediately counter with all that I had (go broke or go home) of $20 for a BJ.

    In my mind I'll either have a great story or this ride will end by the townline motel. She actually was kinda cool and said "I need the cash and I like to suck dick".

    I went to my teenage parking spot and got the deed done and she had her money. It was a decent 6/10 BBBJ that she didn't rush at all. As I'm taking her to her destination I ask for her digits and she comes back "Oh I don't do this on the regular, I did out of whim. ".

    Who goes and meets strangers for a quick BBBJ for a 20 to satisfy a whim? But that's life. I dropped her off at a nice house in a cauldsac.

    Not the way I thought my night would go. Lesson learned always have the radar on.

  6. #2308

    100% agree

    100% agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I get that this site needs sponsors to survive, business is business after all. But seriously, what's with the new pop up window " Better than craigslist" that takes up a quarter of the screen on the bottom? Of course we can "x" out but it comes right back upon refresh. Beyond annoying!

    Ok rant over.
    .

  7. #2307
    Maybe in a foreign country. Not worth losing their license for a 40 HJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewbieStyle  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if you, gentlemen, could recommend any waxing places where a HJ may be available. Thank you.

  8. #2306

    Pop up ad

    Hey, I get that this site needs sponsors to survive, business is business after all. But seriously, what's with the new pop up window " Better than craigslist" that takes up a quarter of the screen on the bottom? Of course we can "x" out but it comes right back upon refresh. Beyond annoying!

    Ok rant over.

  9. #2305

    Waxing HJ

    I was wondering if you, gentlemen, could recommend any waxing places where a HJ may be available. Thank you.

  10. #2304

    Not Kimarie

    Quote Originally Posted by Inside495  [View Original Post]
    Which other Qtown salons have asian salons that have (spinners) doing hair, facials, waxing, massage. Kimarie has been suggested. Any others where everything is under one roof?
    I've been to Kimarie probably 10 times in the past two years, as recently as a couple of months ago. There is not a spinner to be found in my experience. About 3/4 of the time there is not even happiness to be found, but they do give good massages. I have only found happiness there with one woman, Lydia. She has been there for a long time, is older, not attractive, and no roaming allowed. She'll rub all in your crack and balls throughout the massage and then climb onto the table with you, sit between your legs (out of reach), and give you a handshake. I usually just go when they have a Groupon, you can get an hour for $40 and the massage is quite good. I wouldn't go out of your way though, there are much better offerings on the south shore.

  11. #2303

    Did you find out

    Quote Originally Posted by Inside495  [View Original Post]
    Which other Qtown salons have asian salons that have (spinners) doing hair, facials, waxing, massage. Kimarie has been suggested. Any others where everything is under one roof?
    Did you ever get a response on this?

  12. #2302
    Quote Originally Posted by Inside495  [View Original Post]
    Which other Qtown salons have asian salons that have (spinners) doing hair, facials, waxing, massage. Kimarie has been suggested. Any others where everything is under one roof?
    Other than the old alphabet spas and some in the Boston China Town area I have not seen a truly servicing spa that does it all. Was a strange feeling at spa a or b being in the waiting room with soccer moms and grand mothers.

  13. #2301
    38 Asian Salons in Quincy and not a spinner to be found.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inside495  [View Original Post]
    Which other Qtown salons have asian salons that have (spinners) doing hair, facials, waxing, massage. Kimarie has been suggested. Any others where everything is under one roof?

  14. #2300

    Quincy salons with expaned menu?

    Which other Qtown salons have asian salons that have (spinners) doing hair, facials, waxing, massage. Kimarie has been suggested. Any others where everything is under one roof?

  15. #2299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Internet reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    And as always everybody get suspiciously high ratings LOL I can already see that both kgfb and btt discovered it too.

    I had girls offering me some deep discounts (and once a girl even offered my money back) if I promise to write a nice review of them on ter. Never took them up on it but still guy take ter with grain of salt. The crowd that has tendency to congregates there is mighty different than what you find here too. Ter crowd has (or at least 'had') much greater sense of entitlement than people here IMHO. Still, it's nice to have an additional resource with different format back, that's for sure.
    Like all places with reviews (google, amazon.) one must read between the lines. With ThE OtheR site, I got to recognized the other reviewers' taste that was similar to mine. It was usually easy to ascertain those shilling for freebies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape