Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3888
-
12-22-19 15:01 #2298Senior Member

Posts: 2197And as always everybody get suspiciously high ratings LOL I can already see that both kgfb and btt discovered it too.
Originally Posted by Talisker1370
[View Original Post]
I had girls offering me some deep discounts (and once a girl even offered my money back) if I promise to write a nice review of them on ter. Never took them up on it but still guy take ter with grain of salt. The crowd that has tendency to congregates there is mighty different than what you find here too. Ter crowd has (or at least 'had') much greater sense of entitlement than people here IMHO. Still, it's nice to have an additional resource with different format back, that's for sure.
-
12-22-19 12:22 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 377I dunno, the reviews could have been posted here, but there are too many lurkers, leeches and trolls.
Originally Posted by Mass1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 15:22 #2296Senior Member

Posts: 112Ter
Nice to have that resource back. Time to get the reviews rolling.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 08:36 #2295Regular Member

Posts: 4Chain Reaction??
Contact number?
-
12-21-19 00:21 #2294Senior Member

Posts: 2197Yyyyyyyyyep
Originally Posted by LittleTonyII
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 22:24 #2293Senior Member

Posts: 495Other site?
What's the other site?
Originally Posted by LittleTonyII
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 21:23 #2292Senior Member

Posts: 458The oThER site seems to be back
I am not sure about this but the oThER site seems to be back??
-
12-17-19 14:55 #2291Banned Member

Posts: 307Lol
Comedy for all the 40 plus females who smoke crack and trying to compete with their daughters on Facebook so they have to post pics with filters and in black and white and still post they want to come live with their daughters they trynna compete with. But the funny thing is they posted a pic with herpes on their lip. Do you see it? I do lmao but like warren g said you can't see what I can see LOL have fun with that lmao https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4vl9pOOKCVE.
-
12-16-19 15:01 #2290Senior Member

Posts: 333Yep, that's it, knew it was mirroring something but couldn't remember the name cityxguide this AM.
Originally Posted by LuvInIt22
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 14:05 #2289Senior Member

Posts: 80Bait 'and Switches.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 13:57 #2288Senior Member

Posts: 64Appears to be ads direct from cityxguide.
Originally Posted by Aluver
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 13:20 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 82Backpage. Co
Looks like it is just cloning Cityxguide unfortunately. The ads are the same on both sites. I know some people have had luck with some of the Latinas from those ads but they seem sketchy to me. I've been waiting to hear someone back up one of the reviews before trying any of them.
Originally Posted by Aluver
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 13:05 #2286Senior Member

Posts: 175Quincy curious
I see ads for Asian body rubs with a list of services listed. Has anyone tried them?
Originally Posted by Aluver
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 12:27 #2285Senior Member

Posts: 179Based on the formatting of the ads and the way they're presented, I'm pretty sure that's just a straight rip of Cityxguide.
Originally Posted by Aluver
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 11:57 #2284Senior Member

Posts: 333Backpage Back?
Hmmmm, looks like https://backpage.co/c/worcester is active with new ads. Some look legit like Colleen Rose's ad, however, I don't see anyway to post an ad on the site so that makes me skeptical that this is another web crawler site pulling the info off some other site. Not sure which one it is pulling form though, it's not skipthegames.







Reply With Quote





