Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 657 of 887 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 707 757 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3460

    Skinny jenn / karminx / daphne

    Since when did jenn start taking creampies? I've done BBFS with her before but always finished in her throat. This last time I told her I wanted to fill her up and she said go ahead. Merry Christmas, I guess.

  2. #3459

    Link for Lyanna

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMcg  [View Original Post]
    CL,

    It would help if you had included a link and a picture of this provider. I've never heard of this woman so I checked StG along with a few of my usual reference sites and nothing came up nor are there any reviews on her in this forum. I would advise using Google Image and Tin-Eye for a start and if you do decide to see her use every bit of caution that you can but, frankly, I would hold off until you get some feedback from a fellow monger. Use the big one, not the little one, okay?

    And, yes, a review up front is the proper format, here's your chance.

    Jeff.
    When you're right, you're right. Thanks JC.

    So here's the link: https://tryst.link/escort/lady-lyanna.

    And here's a shoutout for missing Sweet Kasey! She used to be my go to!! I've also had several dreams with Kami J. Always an amazing time!

  3. #3458

    Lady Lyanna

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicoLatino187  [View Original Post]
    Longtime lurker in need of help!

    And I know I know! There's the whole post several helpful things before you get help. But please someone do me a solid here. I am seeing her this afternoon, and I need to know if she's legit and / or how the experience was. Anybody, please?
    CL,

    It would help if you had included a link and a picture of this provider. I've never heard of this woman so I checked StG along with a few of my usual reference sites and nothing came up nor are there any reviews on her in this forum. I would advise using Google Image and Tin-Eye for a start and if you do decide to see her use every bit of caution that you can but, frankly, I would hold off until you get some feedback from a fellow monger. Use the big one, not the little one, okay?

    And, yes, a review up front is the proper format, here's your chance.

    Jeff.

  4. #3457

    Lady Lyanna

    Longtime lurker in need of help!

    And I know I know! There's the whole post several helpful things before you get help. But please someone do me a solid here. I am seeing her this afternoon, and I need to know if she's legit and / or how the experience was. Anybody, please?

  5. #3456

    GIovanna

    This one looks good, but no information or reviews. She posts on Eros and Switter.

    https://switter.at/@seductivegiovanna
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2296380.htm?cat=4370

  6. #3455

    Just my luck

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Glad she "WAS" back out. Seems to be "back in" trouble this past Tuesday with LE for a little Weed. Hopefully she will not be in long at the Gray Bar Inn. Any other suggestions for Ella types out there (mid twenty's / spinner / decent communication). Play safe and watch yourself, HC.
    Seams like when I get ready to pull the trigger to set up an appointment with Miss Ella the man in the blue suit has her attention. SMH This has happened more than twice.

    Oh well maybe someday.

    Guess I'll try to see Mandy or Carmen after Christmas. That is if I can get past Carmen's video chat requirement (my phone app doesn't video chat).

    Have a Great Holiday HC and Brothers!

    L2 p.

  7. #3454
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    I recently posted about two women. Ashlynn saint and "even sexier in person" (who's ads are currently down). One of the two of them has something unpleasant, but nothing a few antibiotics and a 7 day break couldn't take care of. Possibly transmitted via BBBJ. Take care.
    I'm sure it was from "even sexier in person". Cause I saw her just before you did and we did BBBJ for a long time, she wanted to do it bare and I was too horny to use my brain. Message me if you can. Cheers and stay safe.

  8. #3453

    Bot poster

    Quote Originally Posted by Crawdadicus  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/478971131147

    Has anyone seen her? Clemson is a bit out of the way for me, but she looks good from the pix. Her ads have been running for a few weeks. I'm going to do my screening and let you know what I see.

    Crawdadicus.
    This poster posts on fairly regular 15 m intervals round the clock. See my comment in post 7 of the Ripoff Reports thread. I think it's been like this for months along with the other ad variations, but the same bot is posting all of them.

  9. #3452

    Amy in Clemson?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/478971131147

    Has anyone seen her? Clemson is a bit out of the way for me, but she looks good from the pix. Her ads have been running for a few weeks. I'm going to do my screening and let you know what I see.

    Crawdadicus.

  10. #3451

    Nikki Spartanburg

    Saw a "new" one on stage, Nikki in Spartanburg. Maybe I just missed her. Anyone have info on her? Sorry, I can't figure out how to copy / paste the url that takes you directly to her post.

  11. #3450

    Mandy

    Had the pleasure of meeting Mandy - https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/407377786553.

    Good customer service. Chatty, everything safe. Above area rates. I would repeat. As always, YMMV.

    Only con, for me, was that I am not a fan of big fake eyelashes. LOL.

  12. #3449

    No one even close

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Glad she "WAS" back out. Seems to be "back in" trouble this past Tuesday with LE for a little Weed. Hopefully she will not be in long at the Gray Bar Inn. Any other suggestions for Ella types out there (mid twenty's / spinner / decent communication). Play safe and watch yourself, HC.
    No one else out there nearly as accommodating as Ella. There are a few also rans that are cute for spunges but no one that plays the game like Ella.

  13. #3448
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel9171  [View Original Post]
    After reading a review on Mandy, I decided to make the call and set up an appointment. I texted first and she responded quickly. After a few back and forth texts, we set up a time.

    I arrived about 30 minutes early due traffic wasn't as bad I thought it would be. I texted her from the parking lot to let her know I was there. She responded quickly. Told me she needed a few minutes more. No worries as I was extremely early.

    She texted me the room number of her upscale hotel. When I got to the room, I was greeted by very sweet lady. Her pictures are accurate and her demeanor is wonderful.

    After a little small talk we proceeded to the main attraction. After the fun, we laid on the bed and talked for a good bit. This my friends is a keeper. Needless to say, I had a wonderful time. She is very easy to talk to and has a rocking body. She is all woman and has a wonderfully pleasant attitude. She is a welcome sight in the Upstate as the pickings have become somewhat undesirable. I just hope she stays around and doesn't move on.

    No sign of demons. Clean room and she smelled wonderful. Soft, smooth skin and and her nails were done. She takes extreme pride in her appearance.

    Gentlemen, let's treat this one good.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/407377786553
    So is she full service ? Her ad sounds more like Nuru fun. LOL.

  14. #3447

    Does she BBBJ com?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel9171  [View Original Post]
    After reading a review on Mandy, I decided to make the call and set up an appointment. I texted first and she responded quickly. After a few back and forth texts, we set up a time.

    I arrived about 30 minutes early due traffic wasn't as bad I thought it would be. I texted her from the parking lot to let her know I was there. She responded quickly. Told me she needed a few minutes more. No worries as I was extremely early.

    She texted me the room number of her upscale hotel. When I got to the room, I was greeted by very sweet lady. Her pictures are accurate and her demeanor is wonderful.

    After a little small talk we proceeded to the main attraction. After the fun, we laid on the bed and talked for a good bit. This my friends is a keeper. Needless to say, I had a wonderful time. She is very easy to talk to and has a rocking body. She is all woman and has a wonderfully pleasant attitude. She is a welcome sight in the Upstate as the pickings have become somewhat undesirable. I just hope she stays around and doesn't move on.

    No sign of demons. Clean room and she smelled wonderful. Soft, smooth skin and and her nails were done. She takes extreme pride in her appearance.

    Gentlemen, let's treat this one good.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/407377786553
    Cause that's what I'm about. If no, anyone know who to call?

  15. #3446

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp777  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone had the pleasure of dreaming with Carmen in Greenville?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/857973121259

    Thanks,

    MP.
    Plenty of reviews on her, just use the search function to see them. The other one you requested about also has a few reviews, but since she doesn't use a name you would have to go back a few pages to find them and see if the links match.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape