Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 19147
-
12-21-19 08:31 #14932Senior Member

Posts: 1015Brittany
My experience was very rushed and comms were aggravating and erratic. I almost bailed out of fustration.
Originally Posted by Mikeh4808
[View Original Post]
Anyways, she's very petite. I've never been with anyone so little before so that was cool but I doubt I'd repeat due to the rushing. I mean she was complaining after about 3 minutes that I needed to hurry up and she upcharged me for FS.
And some dude was at the house she she told me she was alone. I don't like BS like that.
-
12-20-19 23:39 #14931Senior Member

Posts: 35Brittany
I caught up with Brittany in Pontiac earlier this week 2 different times. Nice girl, cute, spinner. She wasn't using when with me either. Killer little spinner bod. Catch up with her before she loses her looks to the life.
Originally Posted by LookingForA10
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 20:49 #14930Senior Member

Posts: 68Amanda
Deleted by Admin
I honestly can't believe you did this. You posted the name of the hospital and room number on a public sex board. Think about that for a second, and the ONLY way you are alowed to put up a post justifying it is if it is accompanied by
1. A scan of your actual drivers license showing your picture, name and address.
2. A scan of a current utility bill showing your name and address.
3. A rental agreement or scan of a mortgage payment showing your name and address.
If it's ok for you to put information on the forum that gives her exact location where anybody could find her while she's in a compromised state then I think it's only fair that you do the same thing to yourself. Don't you agree?
If you ever post anything like this again I'll ban your account, no warning.
A2
-
12-20-19 20:04 #14929Senior Member

Posts: 63Help me find her please.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 20:03 #14928Senior Member

Posts: 63You just made my day!
Yo bro thanxs for the info. Boy do I remember Jetta YES SIR. Taller then average long legs glasses very pretty as fuck usaually by the are by sammy ds. Can you please tell me where to find her?
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 08:24 #14927Senior Member

Posts: 590She is in "love" again. So you have a better chance of catching her on a weekday. But like someone else mentioned she still post on the usual sites.
Originally Posted by BigBlockChuck
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 08:08 #14926Senior Member

Posts: 206Amanda.
Thanks for the update. Is this Amanda P? Who ever did this is a sick SOB.
Originally Posted by SlowPoke69
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 10:15 #14925Regular Member

Posts: 11Amanda fort
As of two days ago severity of head injury time will tell. Some motor skill and some response to commands. Will need surgery to rebuild nose. Eyesight is yet to be determined until she can open her eyes. Ribs was determined that all both front and back are fractured. Many are asking hope this posts. Thoughts and prayers Amanda.
-
12-19-19 06:50 #14924Senior Member

Posts: 258I concur
I concur with this gentleman. Any info is appreciated (PM is fine).
Originally Posted by Power69
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 12:49 #14923Regular Member

Posts: 19[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
12-18-19 01:45 #14922Senior Member

Posts: 817Crystal, BSW, Fort st service rd
Almost gave up Tues night as the pickens were slim bouncing from the Ave to Vernor to Fort. Finally found BSW Crystal around 1245 am on the service rd walking near high rise apt bldg that I believe is referenced often. She was bundled up so didn't get a good look at much but avg build, mid 30's maybe and she gives a nice BBBJ w / swallow. Worth a pick up again. Saw a few others earlier near gas stations including youtube star Maddy but passed as I wanted to scope things out. Ave and Vernor were ghost towns.
-
12-17-19 08:42 #14921Senior Member

Posts: 249Amanda update?
Does anyone have any update on her condition?
Originally Posted by SlowPoke69
[View Original Post]
I'd like to send her flowers or something. She is a good person, just caught up in this life.
If anyone has the hospital and her name in hospital, would you PM me.
Thank you.
-
12-17-19 00:00 #14920Regular Member

Posts: 16Brooke From Chalmers
Saw Brooke just recently. She's a 5'5, 150 something WSW that hangs out on Chalmers near Cedargrove. She's nice, 6/10 on the SW scale. Cute face, decent body. Something happened to her leg and what looks like electrical tape is on it. She told me she used to be a ballerina. Not a lot going on upstairs and don't expect her to be able to carry on a conversation.
CBJ for a few minutes, 5/10. She has a pattern while doing that I could time a watch to. Kinda robotic I guess. Turned her around for a little doggy and its a nice view. She seemed to get into it. The K9 was 6/10 I guess. Paid total. 3.
Overall, nothing to right home about, but I have and will repeat with her.
Stay safe,
-
12-16-19 18:49 #14919Senior Member

Posts: 324I don't think I know her, regardless beating these girls is not necessary. Hell not dating them hurts them more than the beating. No money no candy.
Originally Posted by DRobinson762
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 15:51 #14918Regular Member

Posts: 9Fort Street Amanda, Blond Hair Slim.
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





