Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 19147
-
12-13-19 14:52 #14902Senior Member

Posts: 312I've known her for quite some time, living at the motel at the corner of 8&Gratiot, through her Tacoma st days, then Chalmers. Probably at least seven years, she's a great woman, it so sad to see how rapidly she's declining. That candy they all use is pure evil.
Originally Posted by WellDoggies
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 11:50 #14901Senior Member

Posts: 68Paige
Anybody seen or know to contact Paige from Fort? Dark hair, thick.
-
12-11-19 12:35 #14900Senior Member

Posts: 26Baldwin WSW
What day and time do you usually see her?
Originally Posted by LookingForA10
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 02:13 #14899Senior Member

Posts: 79I tried my usual Michigan, fort, Vernor route midday right before Thanksgiving without much luck. I ended up contacting blonde Amanda that used to do ads out of the crest. She go back to me but ended up waiting a couple of hours before she was ready. I picked her up and we headed to her old place. Turns out her boyfriend is out of the picture for good so she doesn't stay there much anymore. She's skinnier than she used to be a year back but isn't sick looking. Altogether a pretty tight spinner.
We did the usual $40 for half and half. Good BBBJ and she doesn't watch the clock. The thing I appreciate about her is that, even though she can take a while to be ready, she doesn't show up doped up or out of it.
I tried reaching out to her last week without luck. She later replied back that she was sleeping. On a positive it I ended up seeing a thin brunette WSW in Inkster by the motels on Michigan several times during the day. Just my luck that she was on the opposite side of the street at the gas station when I got off of work that night. I scooped her and found out her name was Cassandra. Parked at the nearby apartment for a CBJ for $20. Technique and attitude were good. In no time I blew I'm the cover which is hard for me to do. No digits although she said she's out there all the time. I haven't seen her before or since but I'll have my eyes peeled.
-
12-10-19 23:58 #14898Regular Member

Posts: 20Natosha
From what I can tell now its a mixture of things. It won't be long before her looks are gone forever. I only met her over the summer but in that time she's gone down hill.
Originally Posted by LookingForA10
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 17:56 #14897Senior Member

Posts: 71Old JohnR girl
Anyone remember a tiny light complected BSW that worked the JohnR corridor by the name of Darlene? She's prob in her 40's by now, had a badass body, light eyes and could suck your eyeballs out. She was a sweet girl and definitely knew her way around a dick. I'd love to find her again.
-
12-10-19 13:00 #14896Regular Member

Posts: 1Baldwin
BSW slim next to the liquor store. Hard to get a good look with the winter coat on. Couple stolls, shot me the look had to pass with LEO on the prowl a few block away. Stay safe.
-
12-09-19 19:44 #14895Senior Member

Posts: 217Victoria
Anybody seen or heard from V off Chalmers?
-
12-09-19 13:58 #14894Senior Member

Posts: 312Chalmers Natasha
She's posting on all the escort sites now.
Originally Posted by TChalmers
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 00:59 #14893Senior Member

Posts: 93Triangle Peach
Early last week back in Triangle area around 930 pm, 6 mile. Hadn't seen anything (except ripoff Amber) and was going to head out. Then appeared tallish WSW in tight jeans, stocking cap. Gave me the look and wave, I went down the side street and saw her in the rear view turning to come down. I turned around and scooped part way down the block. SW Brittany. Very nice, fresh looking, chatty and friendly, long brown hair, glasses. Did the check and talked business. BJ for .3, FS more but wasn't carrying enough cash to do that deal. Quite the GFE with her. Got a dark spot and first class CBJ. To use an expression I haven't seen here in a long time "What a Peach!" Def want to repeat with this one.
-
12-09-19 00:42 #14892Senior Member

Posts: 93Re: Triangle Ripoff Report
I reported Cash & Dash Amber some weeks ago. Saw her on Grove recently so she's still out there. I'd like to get a picture If I see her daytime. Need to shut this one down.
Originally Posted by RickRoc
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 00:13 #14891Regular Member

Posts: 16Red From Chalmers
Ran into Red a few days ago. First time I've seen her. Chalmers and Saratoga area. She had jeans and a brown coat. WSW about 5'5 maybe 150 lbs. Passed on her the first time because I thought she could be Jane Law. She looked cleaner than most of the Chalmers crowd. I circled back and scooped her after I saw her walk down the side street.
She jumped in, said she was hungry and we stopped at the Mc on 7 and Gratiot on the way to the motel just north of 8 Mile and Gratiot. Negotiated. 50 for half and half.
The TV and remotes in that place suck. I never know how to use it. Anyway, the CBJ was decent (a little toothy) and then I bent her over and pumped her full of air. All in all, decent experience. She was decent looking for a Chalmers SW, she has decent skills and she didn't get on my nerves the whole time.
By the way, has anyone seen Natasha lately? A birdie off Chalmers told me she hasn't been seen and that her sweet tooth for the candy is getting worse. That is one beautiful girl.
Stay safe,
-
12-08-19 21:31 #14890Regular Member

Posts: 18Re; Lacey, have you seen her
I haven't seen her out since the weather has changed. So it's been at least a month or more. She had been hanging out at the Citgo across from Family Dollar and the last time I saw her she was catching a ride at Central and the Ave. I know she had a couple of outstanding warrants and tickets but think those were taken care of by her last stay with uncle this summer.
Originally Posted by AIImonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 09:27 #14889Senior Member

Posts: 130Ahhh I remember Jetta. Agree that she was smokin hot but yes, definitely a starfish.
-
12-07-19 22:25 #14888Senior Member

Posts: 750Jetta
Throw back, nastolgic report. Long time senior members will remember her from the JR stroll....its been like 10 years since she worked the streets. Saw her recently at her place of employment. She's clean now. She was a bit of a dead lay, but man, what a smokin body. She had that elephant trunk type vagheen that really grabbed your cock on the back stroke.....particularly during K9. I have pics to remember. Anyway, I'd like to hit that again. She's lookin dam good. Also, don't ask, if you know her and have the means, you can track her down on social media. Appears shes getting divorced?? And may have switched teams from what I saw. Just an observation....I could be wrong. Pretty easy to figure out. I didn't actually approach her. Just admired from a distance.
JD.











Reply With Quote






