Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 782 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14932

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeh4808  [View Original Post]
    I caught up with Brittany in Pontiac earlier this week 2 different times. Nice girl, cute, spinner. She wasn't using when with me either. Killer little spinner bod. Catch up with her before she loses her looks to the life.
    My experience was very rushed and comms were aggravating and erratic. I almost bailed out of fustration.

    Anyways, she's very petite. I've never been with anyone so little before so that was cool but I doubt I'd repeat due to the rushing. I mean she was complaining after about 3 minutes that I needed to hurry up and she upcharged me for FS.

    And some dude was at the house she she told me she was alone. I don't like BS like that.

  2. #14931

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForA10  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, I didn't know it was full. Call Brittany, you'll be pleasantly surprised, her bent over from behind is a sight worthy of top porn magazines I promise, pretty girl too. Definitely uses candy, but never has been obviously using when with me. Just trying to help her out, she calls me daily not wanting to walk the streets. I've given her number out and I know for a fact two off of here have called her, and one saw her. She's so nice, she offered to discount my next visit with her. I saw her today for the third time in a week, paid full price anyways 60? She blows away escorts I've seen for more than double that.
    I caught up with Brittany in Pontiac earlier this week 2 different times. Nice girl, cute, spinner. She wasn't using when with me either. Killer little spinner bod. Catch up with her before she loses her looks to the life.

  3. #14930

    Amanda

    Deleted by Admin

    I honestly can't believe you did this. You posted the name of the hospital and room number on a public sex board. Think about that for a second, and the ONLY way you are alowed to put up a post justifying it is if it is accompanied by

    1. A scan of your actual drivers license showing your picture, name and address.
    2. A scan of a current utility bill showing your name and address.
    3. A rental agreement or scan of a mortgage payment showing your name and address.

    If it's ok for you to put information on the forum that gives her exact location where anybody could find her while she's in a compromised state then I think it's only fair that you do the same thing to yourself. Don't you agree?

    If you ever post anything like this again I'll ban your account, no warning.

    A2

  4. #14929
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Throw back, nastolgic report. Long time senior members will remember her from the JR stroll....its been like 10 years since she worked the streets. Saw her recently at her place of employment. She's clean now. She was a bit of a dead lay, but man, what a smokin body. She had that elephant trunk type vagheen that really grabbed your cock on the back stroke.....particularly during K9. I have pics to remember. Anyway, I'd like to hit that again. She's lookin dam good. Also, don't ask, if you know her and have the means, you can track her down on social media. Appears shes getting divorced?? And may have switched teams from what I saw. Just an observation....I could be wrong. Pretty easy to figure out. I didn't actually approach her. Just admired from a distance.

    JD.
    Help me find her please.

  5. #14928

    You just made my day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Throw back, nastolgic report. Long time senior members will remember her from the JR stroll....its been like 10 years since she worked the streets. Saw her recently at her place of employment. She's clean now. She was a bit of a dead lay, but man, what a smokin body. She had that elephant trunk type vagheen that really grabbed your cock on the back stroke.....particularly during K9. I have pics to remember. Anyway, I'd like to hit that again. She's lookin dam good. Also, don't ask, if you know her and have the means, you can track her down on social media. Appears shes getting divorced?? And may have switched teams from what I saw. Just an observation....I could be wrong. Pretty easy to figure out. I didn't actually approach her. Just admired from a distance.

    JD.
    Yo bro thanxs for the info. Boy do I remember Jetta YES SIR. Taller then average long legs glasses very pretty as fuck usaually by the are by sammy ds. Can you please tell me where to find her?

  6. #14927
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlockChuck  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen or know to contact Paige from Fort? Dark hair, thick.
    She is in "love" again. So you have a better chance of catching her on a weekday. But like someone else mentioned she still post on the usual sites.

  7. #14926

    Amanda.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowPoke69  [View Original Post]
    As of two days ago severity of head injury time will tell. Some motor skill and some response to commands. Will need surgery to rebuild nose. Eyesight is yet to be determined until she can open her eyes. Ribs was determined that all both front and back are fractured. Many are asking hope this posts. Thoughts and prayers Amanda.
    Thanks for the update. Is this Amanda P? Who ever did this is a sick SOB.

  8. #14925

    Amanda fort

    As of two days ago severity of head injury time will tell. Some motor skill and some response to commands. Will need surgery to rebuild nose. Eyesight is yet to be determined until she can open her eyes. Ribs was determined that all both front and back are fractured. Many are asking hope this posts. Thoughts and prayers Amanda.

  9. #14924

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Power69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any update on her condition?

    I'd like to send her flowers or something. She is a good person, just caught up in this life.

    If anyone has the hospital and her name in hospital, would you PM me.

    Thank you.
    I concur with this gentleman. Any info is appreciated (PM is fine).

  10. #14923
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  11. #14922

    Crystal, BSW, Fort st service rd

    Almost gave up Tues night as the pickens were slim bouncing from the Ave to Vernor to Fort. Finally found BSW Crystal around 1245 am on the service rd walking near high rise apt bldg that I believe is referenced often. She was bundled up so didn't get a good look at much but avg build, mid 30's maybe and she gives a nice BBBJ w / swallow. Worth a pick up again. Saw a few others earlier near gas stations including youtube star Maddy but passed as I wanted to scope things out. Ave and Vernor were ghost towns.

  12. #14921

    Amanda update?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowPoke69  [View Original Post]
    With great sadness just found had a date went terribly wrong and got her face stomped and very badly beaten and left for dead. She such a kind person she didn't deserve that. She is in hospital in very critical condition. Thoughts and prayers for you Amanda your in God's hands will be praying for you.
    Does anyone have any update on her condition?

    I'd like to send her flowers or something. She is a good person, just caught up in this life.

    If anyone has the hospital and her name in hospital, would you PM me.

    Thank you.

  13. #14920

    Brooke From Chalmers

    Saw Brooke just recently. She's a 5'5, 150 something WSW that hangs out on Chalmers near Cedargrove. She's nice, 6/10 on the SW scale. Cute face, decent body. Something happened to her leg and what looks like electrical tape is on it. She told me she used to be a ballerina. Not a lot going on upstairs and don't expect her to be able to carry on a conversation.

    CBJ for a few minutes, 5/10. She has a pattern while doing that I could time a watch to. Kinda robotic I guess. Turned her around for a little doggy and its a nice view. She seemed to get into it. The K9 was 6/10 I guess. Paid total. 3.

    Overall, nothing to right home about, but I have and will repeat with her.

    Stay safe,

  14. #14919
    Quote Originally Posted by DRobinson762  [View Original Post]
    Fort Street Amanda, Blond Hair Slim.
    I don't think I know her, regardless beating these girls is not necessary. Hell not dating them hurts them more than the beating. No money no candy.

  15. #14918
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Which Amanda?
    Fort Street Amanda, Blond Hair Slim.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape