Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 13942
-
12-20-19 10:36 #5632Senior Member

Posts: 255HeavenSentForU?
Does anyone know if HeavenSentForU is still active or retired? I saw her a year or maybe even a couple of years ago (can't remember) and she was VERY pregnant at the time, but still a good time was had! Would like to see her in a non-pregnant state if she's still around but all contact info I had is now gone. Just currious! Already planning ahead for my next trip to town in a few weeks!
-
12-20-19 10:06 #5631Senior Member

Posts: 71Maddie Miller
Apparently, I mis-typed that last time. I meant to say:
Originally Posted by GuinessGuy
[View Original Post]
I've searched Maddie Miller on this board, but only found one entry, which was someone else asking about her.
Does anyone have any experience with her?
-
12-20-19 06:36 #5630Regular Member

Posts: 9Deception haha
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/41236002/
Just saw her. OMG. Women sure know how to deceive and lie their way through life. Those pictures of her are real but maybe years ago. It's amazing what makeup and camera angles will do. These young girls really don't know how to take care of themselves anymore. SMH.
-
12-20-19 01:21 #5629Regular Member

Posts: 9Snatched 100 bucks without service
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/41237348/#.
I posted this on ripoffs too but this needs to be addressed. I wanted CBJ. She agreed. She made me wait around for 45 minutes until she gave me the address. The place was a mess and I immediately didn't feel comfortable. She tried to give me a BBBJ and I refused. She got pissed and tried to find a condom and failed. I started to put on my clothes and asked for my money. Oh, boy. She got mad and started acting like a crazy person and kicked me out. She said she didn't like the taste of condoms and it was my duty to bring a Jimmy. She blamed me for everything and played the victim role.
I don't know how she has so many positive reviews but I think they're fake. She does have some bad reviews and I'm seeing it to be true. There was also an older woman who walked out as I was walking up and she was just sitting in her car. Maybe her mom or someone with a cellphone looking really sneaky.
The way she snapped reminded me of an addict with mental issues. Be safe why'all. Bros over hoes.
-
12-19-19 22:19 #5628Senior Member

Posts: 30Anyone have an experience with this one?
Originally Posted by Kraze213
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 22:14 #5627Senior Member

Posts: 30https://latinasescorts.escortbook.com/
Anyone have any experience with Carmen?
See her on multiple listings but now with different #'s. Any info appreciated.
JB.
-
12-19-19 21:49 #5626Senior Member

Posts: 71Maddie Miller
I've searched Maddie Miller on this board, but only found entry. Someone asking about her.
Anyone have any experience with her?
-
12-19-19 20:14 #5625Senior Member

Posts: 44I've seen Liv 2-3 times in the past 4 or 5 trips. I couldn't agree more. She is so easy to talk to and and a great kisser. She is so damn laid back. I can't wait for my next trip!
Originally Posted by RelaxinLV
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 19:19 #5624Shill for CLL ignore my posts

Posts: 484So true
ETHNICITY:
Brazilian = black.
Butterscotch = black.
Caramel = black.
Chocolate = black.
Creole = black.
Cuban = black.
Dominican = black.
Ebony = black.
Egyptian = black.
Eritrean = black.
Ethiopian = black.
Exotic = black.
Hawaiian = black.
Mahogany = black.
Mocha = black.
Mulatto = black.
Nubian = black.
Mixed = black.
-
12-19-19 18:31 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 1620Yep what he said!
Does this dress make me look fat, honey? No honey, the fat makes you look fat!
Originally Posted by FluffyAsian
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 14:10 #5622Senior Member

Posts: 46Wooow!
Lmaooo! You got me dying here.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 12:12 #5621Regular Member

Posts: 9Lacy Bangs on them
She's a fun lady. Short, BBW, but great with oral. Backdoor open. Has incall. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lacy-ban...s-vegas-644886.
Originally Posted by Schuffles
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 12:09 #5620Regular Member

Posts: 9Curvy, Mature review
I've found two ladies in Vegas that respond, show up, perform, etc. Also looking for any curvy, thick recommendations in Vegas if you care to share.
Lacy Bangs. She has incall or outcall available. Nice lady, big tits, great oral, and willing to please. She also enjoys light dominating if you're into that. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lacy-ban...s-vegas-644886.
Liv in Vegas. Pretty lady. Curvy, big, natural breasts, and you will get lost in the those dark blue eyes! Loves to kiss and excellent for GFE. Really looks like the mom next door. www.livvyvegas.com.
Love to hear any recommendations if you have found similar women in Vegas.
-
12-19-19 09:54 #5619Senior Member

Posts: 238That was fantastic to see posted! I know a lot of seniors were reading and nodding their heads; yup, yup, yup. Some were funny, but this list is such good info!
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 00:50 #5618Senior Member

Posts: 184RE: Decoded
Greatest post ever!
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





