Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 554 of 929 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 604 654 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 13921
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5626

    Anyone seen her before?

    I want to book her for tonight but I read somewhere she's not the girl in the photos. Has anyone seen her before?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Liliana

  2. #5625

    You can try

    Quote Originally Posted by CluelessDude  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, always appreciate the help. Looking for suggestions. So far tracking the only agencies that seem to actually send an Asian are Party Girls LAS and Club Love Line. Only thing about CLL is they all seem to have bolt-ons. I like 'them natural.

    Thanks!

    CD.
    Discreetwhispers or tokyo.

  3. #5624

    Asian outcall Dec 28 and 29

    Hey guys, always appreciate the help. Looking for suggestions. So far tracking the only agencies that seem to actually send an Asian are Party Girls LAS and Club Love Line. Only thing about CLL is they all seem to have bolt-ons. I like 'them natural.

    Thanks!

    CD.

  4. #5623
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonevo  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/41237348/#.
    She said she didn't like the taste of condoms and it was my duty to bring a Jimmy.
    I wouldn't say it is your duty, but I always have one for a multitude of reasons.

  5. #5622

    HeavenSentForU?

    Does anyone know if HeavenSentForU is still active or retired? I saw her a year or maybe even a couple of years ago (can't remember) and she was VERY pregnant at the time, but still a good time was had! Would like to see her in a non-pregnant state if she's still around but all contact info I had is now gone. Just currious! Already planning ahead for my next trip to town in a few weeks!

  6. #5621

    Maddie Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by GuinessGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've searched Maddie Miller on this board, but only found entry. Someone asking about her.

    Anyone have any experience with her?
    Apparently, I mis-typed that last time. I meant to say:

    I've searched Maddie Miller on this board, but only found one entry, which was someone else asking about her.

    Does anyone have any experience with her?

  7. #5620

    Deception haha

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/41236002/

    Just saw her. OMG. Women sure know how to deceive and lie their way through life. Those pictures of her are real but maybe years ago. It's amazing what makeup and camera angles will do. These young girls really don't know how to take care of themselves anymore. SMH.

  8. #5619

    Snatched 100 bucks without service

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/41237348/#.

    I posted this on ripoffs too but this needs to be addressed. I wanted CBJ. She agreed. She made me wait around for 45 minutes until she gave me the address. The place was a mess and I immediately didn't feel comfortable. She tried to give me a BBBJ and I refused. She got pissed and tried to find a condom and failed. I started to put on my clothes and asked for my money. Oh, boy. She got mad and started acting like a crazy person and kicked me out. She said she didn't like the taste of condoms and it was my duty to bring a Jimmy. She blamed me for everything and played the victim role.

    I don't know how she has so many positive reviews but I think they're fake. She does have some bad reviews and I'm seeing it to be true. There was also an older woman who walked out as I was walking up and she was just sitting in her car. Maybe her mom or someone with a cellphone looking really sneaky.

    The way she snapped reminded me of an addict with mental issues. Be safe why'all. Bros over hoes.

  9. #5618
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraze213  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen check this girl out she is beautiful and wonderful I would keep her to myself but seen good stuff on this forum. I told her that I would share her info.

    You won't regret because I don't LOL.

    https://latinajazmin.wixsite.com/latinajazmin702
    Anyone have an experience with this one?

  10. #5617
    https://latinasescorts.escortbook.com/

    Anyone have any experience with Carmen?

    See her on multiple listings but now with different #'s. Any info appreciated.

    JB.

  11. #5616

    Maddie Miller

    I've searched Maddie Miller on this board, but only found entry. Someone asking about her.

    Anyone have any experience with her?

  12. #5615
    I've seen Liv 2-3 times in the past 4 or 5 trips. I couldn't agree more. She is so easy to talk to and and a great kisser. She is so damn laid back. I can't wait for my next trip!

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxinLV  [View Original Post]
    I've found two ladies in Vegas that respond, show up, perform, etc. Also looking for any curvy, thick recommendations in Vegas if you care to share.

    Lacy Bangs. She has incall or outcall available. Nice lady, big tits, great oral, and willing to please. She also enjoys light dominating if you're into that. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lacy-ban...s-vegas-644886.

    Liv in Vegas. Pretty lady. Curvy, big, natural breasts, and you will get lost in the those dark blue eyes! Loves to kiss and excellent for GFE. Really looks like the mom next door. www.livvyvegas.com.

    Love to hear any recommendations if you have found similar women in Vegas.

  13. #5614
    Shill for CLL ignore my posts


    Posts: 484

    So true

    ETHNICITY:

    Brazilian = black.

    Butterscotch = black.

    Caramel = black.

    Chocolate = black.

    Creole = black.

    Cuban = black.

    Dominican = black.

    Ebony = black.

    Egyptian = black.

    Eritrean = black.

    Ethiopian = black.

    Exotic = black.

    Hawaiian = black.

    Mahogany = black.

    Mocha = black.

    Mulatto = black.

    Nubian = black.

    Mixed = black.

  14. #5613

    Yep what he said!

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyAsian  [View Original Post]
    Lmaooo! You got me dying here.
    Does this dress make me look fat, honey? No honey, the fat makes you look fat!

  15. #5612

    Wooow!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    Frequently, an escort uses codewords to mask their perceived inadequacies by transforming them into an asset. Often we are asked, what does this mean or is there a glossary or dictionary, in reference to these terms, abbreviations, and acronyms.

    To reduce the confusion for novice readers, we present, the pessimist's guide to decoding escort ads:

    Build:

    BBW = fat.

    Voluptuous = fat.

    Curvy = fat.

    Curvaceous = fat.

    Thick = fat.

    Rubenesque = fat.

    Womanly = fat.

    Hourglass = fat...
    Lmaooo! You got me dying here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape