Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 930 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 13936
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5431
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx  [View Original Post]
    Is VAC within walking distance of Bally's?
    I don't think so. Every time I have went with VAC, location was in the SW. 215/ rainbow-ish. About 15 minute drive from Bally's.

  2. #5430

    Try.

    Texting 7028243221.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    I tried to contact VegasAsian. Club via their contact us page entering my name, an email, phone & msg. However, haven't got any reply at all. While waiting I also narrowed down my list to below 3 girls and texted them, however, no response from any of them. I walked the strip after 1 am till 4 am, saw many working girls mostly BSW, none of them were what I prefer. I am looking for a young white petite GFE provider which I can't find elsewhere. Request any suggestions please.

  3. #5429

    Quality provider

    I tried to contact VegasAsian. Club via their contact us page entering my name, an email, phone & msg. However, haven't got any reply at all. While waiting I also narrowed down my list to below 3 girls and texted them, however, no response from any of them. I walked the strip after 1 am till 4 am, saw many working girls mostly BSW, none of them were what I prefer. I am looking for a young white petite GFE provider which I can't find elsewhere. Request any suggestions please.

  4. #5428
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    VAC walking distance

    Is VAC within walking distance of Bally's?

  5. #5427

    Vegasasian. Club

    First time in Vegas and first time using VAC, after months of finding this forum and reading through I made the decision to choose VAC from all your guys recommendation. Since I was a first time user I contacted through email first and asked for Incall with Quinn. They asked for Full name, Age, Nationality / Ethnicity, Occupation, Contact,Hotel&room If you are registered.

    P411, eccie, them, ussexguide I'd if you have". Then they sent me this "Can you send me your valid photo I'd (driver license) and work I'd? Just checking your name and picture on it. Hide other info (address, numbers, but not expired one).

    I will delete it after checking, no worries. Please understand to do too much works for screening. It's all for safety. I have to check at least 3 proofs for screening. Any other proof you have? Such as vehicle / health insurance card, credit / Debit card, passport? Hide all numbers and info. But your name must be visible " after all that they'll give a number to text and your all set.

    LEO.

  6. #5426
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    With Vegasasian. Club. How does the screening and payment works? Do you pay in cash directly to the girl before time starts? Do you pay directly to agency? How and when do they share address? Is it safe to be there without worrying about someone barging in between?
    Screening can be a pain in the butt, but once you are screened you are golden. Pay when you meet the girl, never any upsell once you are there. You get the location after you are screened and have an appointment.

  7. #5425
    Quote Originally Posted by ParisFr  [View Original Post]
    You need to be more specific on what you're looking for and your priorities, I. E. , age range, body type, personality type, incall location, etc.
    Whoops! Close to the strip. Maybe within 20 minutes. Age? Younger than 35. Body Type: athletic to petite. Personality: Not too sure about this one? As long as it's a chill vibe.

  8. #5424

    No need to worry much

    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    With Vegasasian. Club. How does the screening and payment works? Do you pay in cash directly to the girl before time starts? Do you pay directly to agency? How and when do they share address? Is it safe to be there without worrying about someone barging in between?
    Its cash. You pay when its done and its pretty much safe. I use discreetwhisperer a bit better imo. Or little tokyo.

  9. #5423

    Vegasasian. Club.

    With Vegasasian. Club. How does the screening and payment works? Do you pay in cash directly to the girl before time starts? Do you pay directly to agency? How and when do they share address? Is it safe to be there without worrying about someone barging in between?

  10. #5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny214  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any escorts that allow COF?
    A man who shares my same favorite painting medium. Yeah, I've been with a few. PM me for a few suggestions.

  11. #5421

    Colombian beauty

    Gentlemen check this girl out she is beautiful and wonderful I would keep her to myself but seen good stuff on this forum. I told her that I would share her info.

    You won't regret because I don't LOL.

    https://latinajazmin.wixsite.com/latinajazmin702

  12. #5420

    Works fine for me

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    I get "Error!" or parked at Go Daddy for several days. I know they were targeted by the Feds, too bad, I liked them more than most other options.
    The Erotic monkey website is based in Switzerland, no reason for it to ever shut down. Its out of reach of the prudes who wrote / signed FOSTA-SESTA.

  13. #5419

    Looks like Erotic Monkey is down soon to be out

    I get "Error!" or parked at Go Daddy for several days. I know they were targeted by the Feds, too bad, I liked them more than most other options.

  14. #5418
    Anyone know any escorts that allow COF?

  15. #5417

    Cute providers galore

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellas,

    Just looking for a recommendation. Will be visiting Vegas in a week. Looking for a cute and affordable provider that provides BBBJ in an incall. (MSOG included too!

    Thanks!!
    You need to be more specific on what you're looking for and your priorities, I. E. , age range, body type, personality type, incall location, etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape