Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 97 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1452
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #462

    Any 2020 Resolutions Or Goals You Can Share?

    One of my goals in 2020 is to get a quality young Asian & also a quality young white American lady into the rotation.

    I understand the sessions will probably cost more than what I'm paying on average now which is.

    $100 per 30 minutes for a NON-GFE session. Which I don't mind cause I'm a non-GFE kind of guy.

    But it is something I'd like to do and I know $150-200/ HH. Every now and then -.

    Maybe one of them each month won't kill my monthly budget.

    I could also have one less encounter per month or not in 2020.

    Happy 2020!

    SJ.

  2. #461
    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    Please PM. I have some info that may be useful.
    Please update us how this works out. Good luck. Hope you get cured, hope your S. O. is OK and hope you don't have relationship troubles.

  3. #460
    Quote Originally Posted by PantyPirate  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience slipping Chlamydia meds to a partner? Would prefer to not tell my SO that I most likely have it. Already got 2 separate prescriptions.
    Please PM. I have some info that may be useful.

  4. #459

    Barraquda22 is right

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Umm wow. While I appreciate that being a bad situation, attempting that is soooo much worse. Nevermind if you get caught.

    BQ22.
    What if the other party has a reaction to the med? Just take your med's and be tired each night? Thats a better argument to have than the I medicated u for Clam admission. Not to mention u could catch a charge. "Well ur honor this is what happened".... not cool at all. JMHO.

    Good Luck buddy.

    Monoxide.

  5. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by PantyPirate  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience slipping Chlamydia meds to a partner? Would prefer to not tell my SO that I most likely have it. Already got 2 separate prescriptions.
    Umm wow. While I appreciate that being a bad situation, attempting that is soooo much worse. Nevermind if you get caught.

    BQ22.

  6. #457

    Yeah, this is a bad plan

    Anyone have any experience slipping Chlamydia meds to a partner? Would prefer to not tell my SO that I most likely have it. Already got 2 separate prescriptions.

  7. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCreamer  [View Original Post]
    Guys if you think you have an infection do yourself a favor and go see a physician (Patient First, what ever). I can tell you that the antibiotics being mentioned on this thread are not what's typically Rx. Go see an MD at one of these stop in clinics, it's not that expense and you will get the right treatment. Penicillin allergies are common and the reaction is nasty.
    Agree go see a doctor. I see many sites online now offering treatment for both gonorrhea and chlamydia and you can get the pills pretty easily. More and more people like to self diagnose by searching online for their symptoms. That is not a true diagnosis obviously. Just go to a doctor. Stay safe.

  8. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell someone what to do with their own manhood. But if the picture of the guys caught in that bust doesn't get you right nothing will. No disrespect as I'm sure some of those dudes have a username on here, but I wouldn't want to fuck raw behind any of them. Shit I don't want to fuck raw behind anyone that pays $20-30 bucks. These women moral values are down so they let anyone fuck them raw for a fix. Stay safe fellas.
    Amen to that. I agree and feel the same. Stay safe.

  9. #454

    Antibiotics

    Guys if you think you have an infection do yourself a favor and go see a physician (Patient First, what ever). I can tell you that the antibiotics being mentioned on this thread are not what's typically Rx. Go see an MD at one of these stop in clinics, it's not that expense and you will get the right treatment. Penicillin allergies are common and the reaction is nasty.

  10. #453

    Psa

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Low risk of HIV from BBBJ vs BBFS.

    Yes there is definitely a risk of getting Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, BBBJ also lower risk than from BBFS. But sure BBBJ has risks.

    Also erythromycin is not first choice against chlamydia, and not a good choice against Gonorrhea.

    Once again, we all have to assess our own risks.
    Erythromycin 2 grams single dose worked for me but anyone reading this go to your ND for proper treatment.

  11. #452

    Just to clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    I used to think there was a low risk of picking up a bug from a BBBJ until there wasn't. There is an epidemic of Gonorrhea and chlamydia on the street and yes you can get it from BBBJ. Thank goodness I had symptoms and a ready supply of erythromycin or I would have passed it along to others. Stay covered.
    Low risk of HIV from BBBJ vs BBFS.

    Yes there is definitely a risk of getting Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, BBBJ also lower risk than from BBFS. But sure BBBJ has risks.

    Also erythromycin is not first choice against chlamydia, and not a good choice against Gonorrhea.

    Once again, we all have to assess our own risks.

  12. #451
    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    But ONE correction that I feel has to be made is that you are under a major misconception about BBBJ vs BBFS at least in regards to HIV.

    It is clearly established (almost an axiom) that there is a VERY LOW risk of getting HIV from receiving a BBBJ from someone who is HIV positive. There is a munch higher risk of getting HIV from BBFS with someone who is HIV positive.

    And to be clear, for this discussion I'm assuming our risk with an escort / SW who is HIV positive.

    Stick your penis in her mouth for BBBJ. Very low risk of getting HIV.

    Stick your penis in her vagina for BBFS. Higher risk of getting HIV.

    Girls / receiving have different risks. Different combinations of orifice have different risks. But 2 above are probably of most interest. The actual risk rates of getting HIV from BBFS is an article in itself.

    There are many factors that go into HIV transmission, but basically HIV is found in blood, semen, and vaginal fluid, but NOT saliva.

    Of course there are other STIs. And they their own risks of transmission. But HIV is the one most people are concerned about.

    This is not a judgement or criticism of anybody or activity. In this hobby, we all take risks, and we do so to our own individual risk tolerance levels. But we need to base those decisions on the proper facts (or at least the best facts that are available).
    I used to think there was a low risk of picking up a bug from a BBBJ until there wasn't. There is an epidemic of Gonorrhea and chlamydia on the street and yes you can get it from BBBJ. Thank goodness I had symptoms and a ready supply of erythromycin or I would have passed it along to others. Stay covered.

  13. #450

    Room full of risk taker

    I can't tell someone what to do with their own manhood. But if the picture of the guys caught in that bust doesn't get you right nothing will. No disrespect as I'm sure some of those dudes have a username on here, but I wouldn't want to fuck raw behind any of them. Shit I don't want to fuck raw behind anyone that pays $20-30 bucks. These women moral values are down so they let anyone fuck them raw for a fix. Stay safe fellas.

  14. #449

    I hate to make this a PSA.

    Quote Originally Posted by DogPound99  [View Original Post]
    Boundaries, class divisions, self delusional mongers and all the lines drawn across the sand aside - - they are all in essence. Street Walkers and Escorts. One and the same. Well, mostly.

    There are numerous factors involved, but Price and Variant (customer's preference) are what mainly drives an individual provider's popularity. It's a bit of an axiom, but as the saying goes.

    And in this particular case, Bree. Whom appear to be quite the hot topic on the Escort tread. Not particularly attractive in any case, especially compared to many of the higher-end pussies, but she is the pasty-faced variety most mongers seemed to gravitate, and of course, Ms. B's casual disposition towards unprotected sex. Couple that with her near SW pricing point and shop-by-phone convenience it's easy to see why so many mongers are willing to put up with her god's given undependability, then tolerate all her transgressions. Oh, did I mention Ms B's most nonchalant view on offering BareBack sex? And speaking of BareBack Sex - - I have never really understood why that if one already has his Johnson bare in the provider's mouth. Which fester the same amount of germs as her other her orifices. Why, then shy away from her snatch. Emitting off putting smell or not?

    So for me, it seemed most reasonable to assume that the "risk factor" does not diminish as one elect to receive just the BareBack blow job then forgo BareBack pussy sex in subsequent, in fact quite a foolish deduction / reasoning on a Monger's end - - anyway, that can be another topic for another time, perhaps.

    But I digress.

    The moral of "street walker vs escort" story is - - well, there isn't really any. It's just a hobby, an undertaking of diminishing return. And we're all just passing time until fate reveals itself.

    Dog.
    But ONE correction that I feel has to be made is that you are under a major misconception about BBBJ vs BBFS at least in regards to HIV.

    It is clearly established (almost an axiom) that there is a VERY LOW risk of getting HIV from receiving a BBBJ from someone who is HIV positive. There is a much higher risk of getting HIV from BBFS with someone who is HIV positive.

    And to be clear, for this discussion I'm assuming our risk with an escort / SW who is HIV positive.

    Stick your penis in her mouth for BBBJ. Very low risk of getting HIV.

    Stick your penis in her vagina for BBFS. Higher risk of getting HIV.

    Girls / receiving have different risks. Different combinations of orifice have different risks. But 2 above are probably of most interest. The actual risk rates of getting HIV from BBFS is an article in itself.

    There are many factors that go into HIV transmission, but basically HIV is found in blood, semen, and vaginal fluid, but NOT saliva.

    Of course there are other STIs. And they their own risks of transmission. But HIV is the one most people are concerned about.

    This is not a judgement or criticism of anybody or activity. In this hobby, we all take risks, and we do so to our own individual risk tolerance levels. But we need to base those decisions on the proper facts (or at least the best facts that are available).

  15. #448

    Found a solution

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed since yesterday that listcrawler sometimes redirects to eros.com. The only way to fix is to clear all cookies and browser history. It's a pain in the neck and waste of time. Eros.com is under criminal investigation (according to wsj) best to stay off it.
    Seems like they ban people if they post a negative comment. You have to create a new account. What a bunch of sap suckers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape