Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 97 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1452
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #447

    Redirects to [URL]eros.com[/URL]

    I have noticed since yesterday that listcrawler sometimes redirects to eros.com. The only way to fix is to clear all cookies and browser history. It's a pain in the neck and waste of time. Eros.com is under criminal investigation (according to wsj) best to stay off it.

  2. #446

    Street Walker vs Escort

    Boundaries, class divisions, self delusional mongers and all the lines drawn across the sand aside - - they are all in essence. Street Walkers and Escorts. One and the same. Well, mostly.

    There are numerous factors involved, but Price and Variant (customer's preference) are what mainly drives an individual provider's popularity. It's a bit of an axiom, but as the saying goes.

    And in this particular case, Bree. Whom appear to be quite the hot topic on the Escort tread. Not particularly attractive in any case, especially compared to many of the higher-end pussies, but she is the pasty-faced variety most mongers seemed to gravitate, and of course, Ms. B's casual disposition towards unprotected sex. Couple that with her near SW pricing point and shop-by-phone convenience it's easy to see why so many mongers are willing to put up with her god's given undependability, then tolerate all her transgressions. Oh, did I mention Ms B's most nonchalant view on offering BareBack sex? And speaking of BareBack Sex - - I have never really understood why that if one already has his Johnson bare in the provider's mouth. Which fester the same amount of germs as her other her orifices. Why, then shy away from her snatch. Emitting off putting smell or not?

    So for me, it seemed most reasonable to assume that the "risk factor" does not diminish as one elect to receive just the BareBack blow job then forgo BareBack pussy sex in subsequent, in fact quite a foolish deduction / reasoning on a Monger's end - - anyway, that can be another topic for another time, perhaps.

    But I digress.

    The moral of "street walker vs escort" story is - - well, there isn't really any. It's just a hobby, an undertaking of diminishing return. And we're all just passing time until fate reveals itself.

    Dog.

  3. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17  [View Original Post]
    Sorry dude and not right! This is why I don't use my real name on the limited social media I participate in. Facebook and twitter all fake names and never attached my phone number to these accounts.
    This is litterally my worse nightmare!

    I've been in a situation like that back in my Xbox Halo days to where people will dox you (Taking information that is personal, kinda a debatable subject). I recently had to take down some of my social media because of it. In addition, I'm pretty sure this person to this very day is still looking out for me on FB and LinkedIn.

    I don't care as much as they will use it to post it on the deep dark web for employers to see my degenerate behavior online. My issue is if they try approaching my friends and family about it.

    I hope everything goes well with you, stay safe!

  4. #444

    Thats not Right!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    A family member told me today that a couple of weeks ago she was contacted through Facebook by a guy with no picture displayed asking if she knew me. When she replied yes, he told her that he knows me from USASexGuide and had been looking at my friends list and saw that there were several girls on it who he knew to be dating on the street. He then asked if she dated and would she like to make some money. What the Hell is the matter with some people? My family member had in fact been involved in drugs and dating many, many years ago but has been out of all of it for over ten years, so she knew exactly what he was getting at. He told her that he does this sort of thing on Facebook and other social media sites regularly. She told him no and that was the end of it. Luckily my family member is familiar with my "hobby" and understood. I wonder who else he has done this to. My daughters? My girlfriend? My girlfriend's daughters? Maybe your family members? Someone who wouldn't be as understanding as my family member is? What kind of asshole does this? Just because I have a girl on my friends list does not mean that she is a prostitute. How stupid can someone be?

    Unfortunately she deleted the conversation but she sort of remembered his name. I have a very, very good idea who it was. There is a person on here who has fixated on me in the past and could have found out my whole name from one of the girls on Wilkens who knows me. I think this is one of the most chickenshit things anyone could do. It could have resulted in a serious problem for me or for any one of you guys that he might do it to.
    Sorry dude and not right! This is why I don't use my real name on the limited social media I participate in. Facebook and twitter all fake names and never attached my phone number to these accounts.

  5. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by cls9637  [View Original Post]
    a family member told me today that a couple of weeks ago she was contacted through facebook by a guy with no picture displayed asking if she knew me. When she replied yes, he told her that he knows me from usasexguide and had been looking at my friends list and saw that there were several girls on it who he knew to be dating on the street. He then asked if she dated and would she like to make some money. What the hell is the matter with some people? My family member had in fact been involved in drugs and dating many, many years ago but has been out of all of it for over ten years, so she knew exactly what he was getting at. He told her that he does this sort of thing on facebook and other social media sites regularly. She told him no and that was the end of it. Luckily my family member is familiar with my "hobby" and understood. I wonder who else he has done this to. My daughters? My girlfriend? My girlfriend's daughters? Maybe your family members? Someone who wouldn't be as understanding as my family member is? What kind of asshole does this? Just because i have a girl on my friends list does not mean that she is a prostitute. How stupid can someone be?

    Unfortunately she deleted the conversation but she sort of remembered his name. I have a very, very good idea who it was. There is a person on here who has fixated on me in the past and could have found out my whole name from one of the girls on wilkens who knows me. I think this is one of the most chickenshit things anyone could do. It could have resulted in a serious problem for me or for any one of you guys that he might do it to.
    holy shit. Not good.

  6. #442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    What the Hell?

    A family member told me today that a couple of weeks ago she was contacted through Facebook by a guy with no picture displayed asking if she knew me. When she replied yes, he told her that he knows me from USASexGuide and had been looking at my friends list and saw that there were several girls on it who he knew to be dating on the street. He then asked if she dated and would she like to make some money. What the Hell is the matter with some people? My family member had in fact been involved in drugs and dating many, many years ago but has been out of all of it for over ten years, so she knew exactly what he was getting at. He told her that he does this sort of thing on Facebook and other social media sites regularly. She told him no and that was the end of it. Luckily my family member is familiar with my "hobby" and understood. I wonder who else he has done this to. My daughters? My girlfriend? My girlfriend's daughters? Maybe your family members? Someone who wouldn't be as understanding as my family member is? What kind of asshole does this? Just because I have a girl on my friends list does not mean that she is a prostitute. How stupid can someone be?

    Unfortunately she deleted the conversation but she sort of remembered his name. I have a very, very good idea who it was. There is a person on here who has fixated on me in the past and could have found out my whole name from one of the girls on Wilkens who knows me. I think this is one of the most chickenshit things anyone could do. It could have resulted in a serious problem for me or for any one of you guys that he might do it to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BULLSHIT.jpg‎  

  7. #441
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Did you mention $$? It sounds like she just didn't want to go with you. All of these girls aren't at the "pressed and will suck / fuck anything" stage yet. It's no different than pulling over for a girl, she walks up and looks bad closer, so you say "Thought you were someone else". I've seen SWs walk away from cars, then I loop around and she hops in and says something like "that guy was fat and looked like he stinks. I'm not dating that" or "He only had $10". It's pretty obvious that if she came up to your car then suddenly changed her mind, it's something about you that caused that. Not trolling you, just saying.
    Forgot all about this post. But no didn't mention anything. Parked and waited for her to walk down. Didn't get a look in or at me just said she's good and kept power walking down. Probably already had what she needed for medicine and on the way to the doctor's. Just erked me because I wasn't even looking that night but she was damn and crossing separate looks like your shop is open.

  8. #440

    Hate to tell you, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkWalz  [View Original Post]
    Girl if you're not working than why the hell did you cross the street from your "boyfriend" and walk a block and a half by yourself only to tell someone when they post up for you that you're good? If he's your real boyfriend walk with your man. If you're not on the clock, walk with your man. You were too damn fine to not expect someone to want to scoop. Get the fuck out of here. Hope when you were "ready" the only thing you could find was a slimy smelly sausage.
    Did you mention $$? It sounds like she just didn't want to go with you. All of these girls aren't at the "pressed and will suck / fuck anything" stage yet. It's no different than pulling over for a girl, she walks up and looks bad closer, so you say "Thought you were someone else". I've seen SWs walk away from cars, then I loop around and she hops in and says something like "that guy was fat and looked like he stinks. I'm not dating that" or "He only had $10". It's pretty obvious that if she came up to your car then suddenly changed her mind, it's something about you that caused that. Not trolling you, just saying.

  9. #439

    I'm good

    Girl if you're not working than why the hell did you cross the street from your "boyfriend" and walk a block and a half by yourself only to tell someone when they post up for you that you're good? If he's your real boyfriend walk with your man. If you're not on the clock, walk with your man. You were too damn fine to not expect someone to want to scoop. Get the fuck out of here. Hope when you were "ready" the only thing you could find was a slimy smelly sausage.

  10. #438

    Eb spam

    I noticed today that DC site has almost no spam. Maybe they are going to put a spam filter on the other cities like Baltimore.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    EB is practically useless these days, although there are plenty of fake ads on other sites as well.

    I find it interesting that this information came from Beefeater's site, which pretty much frowns on the hobby these days.

  11. #437

    EB ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Most of the ads posted are now spam. I just found this recently posted.

    https://sites.google.com/site/beefeater500/eb_stats

    I wonder if who is behind the this site is working on spam free browser to ignore spam.
    EB is practically useless these days, although there are plenty of fake ads on other sites as well.

    I find it interesting that this information came from Beefeater's site, which pretty much frowns on the hobby these days.

  12. #436

    Intelligence collection.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    Once the FOSTA / SESTA was in effect the sites that used to be run by USA companies stopped having provider ads and the sites that now have them are Russian and some Eastern European. When you see the urls that the sites connect to you will a lot of xandex. Ru the Russian google.

    I find this suspicious for all kinds of reasons and I have a cynical view of why the business has shifted from US companies to Russian businesses but I don't want to be political, especially here.

    Use those sites but be careful and be aware.
    They are collecting intel on who is using the site and putting into Yandex analytics server. Like google analytics it collects IP addresses, cookies all types of stuff. Sometimes a person's real name can but taken from an IP address. Many of the US based analytics servers filter our personal identifying information.

  13. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Most of the ads posted are now spam. I just found this recently posted.

    https://sites.google.com/site/beefeater500/eb_stats

    I wonder if who is behind the this site is working on spam free browser to ignore spam.
    It's pretty easy to filter out the fake posts, but there are so many of them now that the real ads are getting drowned.

  14. #434

    I hate to say it

    Once the FOSTA / SESTA was in effect the sites that used to be run by USA companies stopped having provider ads and the sites that now have them are Russian and some Eastern European. When you see the urls that the sites connect to you will a lot of xandex. Ru the Russian google.

    I find this suspicious for all kinds of reasons and I have a cynical view of why the business has shifted from US companies to Russian businesses but I don't want to be political, especially here.

    Use those sites but be careful and be aware.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Most of the ads posted are now spam. I just found this recently posted.

    https://sites.google.com/site/beefeater500/eb_stats

    I wonder if who is behind the this site is working on spam free browser to ignore spam.

  15. #433

    EB spam is out of control.

    Most of the ads posted are now spam. I just found this recently posted.

    https://sites.google.com/site/beefeater500/eb_stats

    I wonder if who is behind the this site is working on spam free browser to ignore spam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape