Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1452
-
12-30-19 11:55 #462Senior Member

Posts: 805Any 2020 Resolutions Or Goals You Can Share?
One of my goals in 2020 is to get a quality young Asian & also a quality young white American lady into the rotation.
I understand the sessions will probably cost more than what I'm paying on average now which is.
$100 per 30 minutes for a NON-GFE session. Which I don't mind cause I'm a non-GFE kind of guy.
But it is something I'd like to do and I know $150-200/ HH. Every now and then -.
Maybe one of them each month won't kill my monthly budget.
I could also have one less encounter per month or not in 2020.
Happy 2020!
SJ.
-
12-19-19 12:55 #461Senior Member

Posts: 622Please update us how this works out. Good luck. Hope you get cured, hope your S. O. is OK and hope you don't have relationship troubles.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 10:18 #460Senior Member

Posts: 705Please PM. I have some info that may be useful.
Originally Posted by PantyPirate
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 07:45 #459Senior Member

Posts: 198Barraquda22 is right
What if the other party has a reaction to the med? Just take your med's and be tired each night? Thats a better argument to have than the I medicated u for Clam admission. Not to mention u could catch a charge. "Well ur honor this is what happened".... not cool at all. JMHO.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
Good Luck buddy.
Monoxide.
-
12-19-19 07:18 #458Senior Member

Posts: 512Umm wow. While I appreciate that being a bad situation, attempting that is soooo much worse. Nevermind if you get caught.
Originally Posted by PantyPirate
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
12-18-19 19:34 #457Senior Member

Posts: 27Yeah, this is a bad plan
Anyone have any experience slipping Chlamydia meds to a partner? Would prefer to not tell my SO that I most likely have it. Already got 2 separate prescriptions.
-
12-05-19 07:09 #456Banned Member

Posts: 303Agree go see a doctor. I see many sites online now offering treatment for both gonorrhea and chlamydia and you can get the pills pretty easily. More and more people like to self diagnose by searching online for their symptoms. That is not a true diagnosis obviously. Just go to a doctor. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by DaCreamer
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 07:05 #455Banned Member

Posts: 303Amen to that. I agree and feel the same. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 15:38 #454Regular Member

Posts: 2Antibiotics
Guys if you think you have an infection do yourself a favor and go see a physician (Patient First, what ever). I can tell you that the antibiotics being mentioned on this thread are not what's typically Rx. Go see an MD at one of these stop in clinics, it's not that expense and you will get the right treatment. Penicillin allergies are common and the reaction is nasty.
-
12-01-19 19:28 #453Senior Member

Posts: 201Psa
Erythromycin 2 grams single dose worked for me but anyone reading this go to your ND for proper treatment.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 12:10 #452Senior Member

Posts: 303Just to clarify
Low risk of HIV from BBBJ vs BBFS.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
Yes there is definitely a risk of getting Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, BBBJ also lower risk than from BBFS. But sure BBBJ has risks.
Also erythromycin is not first choice against chlamydia, and not a good choice against Gonorrhea.
Once again, we all have to assess our own risks.
-
11-30-19 09:17 #451Senior Member

Posts: 201I used to think there was a low risk of picking up a bug from a BBBJ until there wasn't. There is an epidemic of Gonorrhea and chlamydia on the street and yes you can get it from BBBJ. Thank goodness I had symptoms and a ready supply of erythromycin or I would have passed it along to others. Stay covered.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 10:30 #450Senior Member

Posts: 476Room full of risk taker
I can't tell someone what to do with their own manhood. But if the picture of the guys caught in that bust doesn't get you right nothing will. No disrespect as I'm sure some of those dudes have a username on here, but I wouldn't want to fuck raw behind any of them. Shit I don't want to fuck raw behind anyone that pays $20-30 bucks. These women moral values are down so they let anyone fuck them raw for a fix. Stay safe fellas.
-
11-24-19 08:01 #449Senior Member

Posts: 303I hate to make this a PSA.
But ONE correction that I feel has to be made is that you are under a major misconception about BBBJ vs BBFS at least in regards to HIV.
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
It is clearly established (almost an axiom) that there is a VERY LOW risk of getting HIV from receiving a BBBJ from someone who is HIV positive. There is a much higher risk of getting HIV from BBFS with someone who is HIV positive.
And to be clear, for this discussion I'm assuming our risk with an escort / SW who is HIV positive.
Stick your penis in her mouth for BBBJ. Very low risk of getting HIV.
Stick your penis in her vagina for BBFS. Higher risk of getting HIV.
Girls / receiving have different risks. Different combinations of orifice have different risks. But 2 above are probably of most interest. The actual risk rates of getting HIV from BBFS is an article in itself.
There are many factors that go into HIV transmission, but basically HIV is found in blood, semen, and vaginal fluid, but NOT saliva.
Of course there are other STIs. And they their own risks of transmission. But HIV is the one most people are concerned about.
This is not a judgement or criticism of anybody or activity. In this hobby, we all take risks, and we do so to our own individual risk tolerance levels. But we need to base those decisions on the proper facts (or at least the best facts that are available).
-
11-24-19 00:57 #448Senior Member

Posts: 811Found a solution
Seems like they ban people if they post a negative comment. You have to create a new account. What a bunch of sap suckers.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




