Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 658 of 888 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 708 758 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3463

    No one even close

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Glad she "WAS" back out. Seems to be "back in" trouble this past Tuesday with LE for a little Weed. Hopefully she will not be in long at the Gray Bar Inn. Any other suggestions for Ella types out there (mid twenty's / spinner / decent communication). Play safe and watch yourself, HC.
    No one else out there nearly as accommodating as Ella. There are a few also rans that are cute for spunges but no one that plays the game like Ella.

  2. #3462
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel9171  [View Original Post]
    After reading a review on Mandy, I decided to make the call and set up an appointment. I texted first and she responded quickly. After a few back and forth texts, we set up a time.

    I arrived about 30 minutes early due traffic wasn't as bad I thought it would be. I texted her from the parking lot to let her know I was there. She responded quickly. Told me she needed a few minutes more. No worries as I was extremely early.

    She texted me the room number of her upscale hotel. When I got to the room, I was greeted by very sweet lady. Her pictures are accurate and her demeanor is wonderful.

    After a little small talk we proceeded to the main attraction. After the fun, we laid on the bed and talked for a good bit. This my friends is a keeper. Needless to say, I had a wonderful time. She is very easy to talk to and has a rocking body. She is all woman and has a wonderfully pleasant attitude. She is a welcome sight in the Upstate as the pickings have become somewhat undesirable. I just hope she stays around and doesn't move on.

    No sign of demons. Clean room and she smelled wonderful. Soft, smooth skin and and her nails were done. She takes extreme pride in her appearance.

    Gentlemen, let's treat this one good.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/407377786553
    So is she full service ? Her ad sounds more like Nuru fun. LOL.

  3. #3461

    Does she BBBJ com?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel9171  [View Original Post]
    After reading a review on Mandy, I decided to make the call and set up an appointment. I texted first and she responded quickly. After a few back and forth texts, we set up a time.

    I arrived about 30 minutes early due traffic wasn't as bad I thought it would be. I texted her from the parking lot to let her know I was there. She responded quickly. Told me she needed a few minutes more. No worries as I was extremely early.

    She texted me the room number of her upscale hotel. When I got to the room, I was greeted by very sweet lady. Her pictures are accurate and her demeanor is wonderful.

    After a little small talk we proceeded to the main attraction. After the fun, we laid on the bed and talked for a good bit. This my friends is a keeper. Needless to say, I had a wonderful time. She is very easy to talk to and has a rocking body. She is all woman and has a wonderfully pleasant attitude. She is a welcome sight in the Upstate as the pickings have become somewhat undesirable. I just hope she stays around and doesn't move on.

    No sign of demons. Clean room and she smelled wonderful. Soft, smooth skin and and her nails were done. She takes extreme pride in her appearance.

    Gentlemen, let's treat this one good.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/407377786553
    Cause that's what I'm about. If no, anyone know who to call?

  4. #3460

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp777  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone had the pleasure of dreaming with Carmen in Greenville?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/857973121259

    Thanks,

    MP.
    Plenty of reviews on her, just use the search function to see them. The other one you requested about also has a few reviews, but since she doesn't use a name you would have to go back a few pages to find them and see if the links match.

  5. #3459

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    In case anyone has concerns about Ella since here short stay with uncle, I can assure you all is well. Saw her yesterday. Thick in all the right places and super accommodating. Of course, her pics are out of date such that you might not be sure it's the same girl. She was mellow yesterday and had been smoking (and not camels). She's staying at a good hotel. No shady characters running around. Date was good. Started with daty and was super fresh and clean. Finished up with ride them cowgirl. Received a nice massage and had the pleasure of showering with her to clean up. Great visit. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say it was a solid 8.
    Glad she "WAS" back out. Seems to be "back in" trouble this past Tuesday with LE for a little Weed. Hopefully she will not be in long at the Gray Bar Inn. Any other suggestions for Ella types out there (mid twenty's / spinner / decent communication). Play safe and watch yourself, HC.

  6. #3458

    Carmen

    Hey guys, anyone had the pleasure of dreaming with Carmen in Greenville?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/857973121259

    Thanks,

    MP.

  7. #3457

    Greenville / Anderson Area

    Anyone have any info on this one? New to this and don't have any reviews yet to pass along but looking forward to one of these day's. Thanks in advance.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/213843403875

  8. #3456

    Male ads

    Wow, what's with all the men posting on STG on the W4 M section?

  9. #3455

    Theresa

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Just got home from a nice visit with https://www.temptresstheresa.net/about-me/. Pictures are accurate, service is excellent. She's just in town today and early Wed. Morning so if you have time to treat yourself to a high class girl. Go see her.
    Thanks for the report Professor and good to see a gem visit GreenVegas.

    With the Holiday Season here and all that goes with it I won't be able to see her this trip. Hopefully Miss Theresa will come back for a revisit and I can obtain a pass.

    Happy Holidays,

    L2 p.

  10. #3454
    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuy37  [View Original Post]
    I had fun with Alexis and contacted her for a repeat. This being maybe 2 weeks after our initial meet. She said her rates had gone up. I can only imagine the look on my face when she replied that she wants $280 for an hour now. Talk about gps. It was fun and she was accommodating but certainly not worth that.

    Keep us informed if anyone hears she's had a change of heart and is a little more reasonable on her rates.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/265042668272
    She looks good but not $280 good. There used to be so many good ones. Shit even the bad ones are better than most of what's around here now.

  11. #3453
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRunner  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody tell me about Nichols Nuru Massage out of Greenville? I recognize the apt complex in the pic and know it as a sketchy area.
    It wasn't bad. It duplex not an apartment. She oils you up and rubs all over you. BJ was ok. Chats a lot. I'll probably see her again just because she was friendly and didn't flake.

  12. #3452

    Theresa

    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! Was a pleasure meeting you.
    Damm she is nice love her in that black dress sexy & classy.

  13. #3451
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Just got home from a nice visit with https://www.temptresstheresa.net/about-me/. Pictures are accurate, service is excellent. She's just in town today and early Wed. Morning so if you have time to treat yourself to a high class girl. Go see her.
    Thank you! Was a pleasure meeting you.

  14. #3450

    Thoroughly enjoyed Mandy

    After reading a review on Mandy, I decided to make the call and set up an appointment. I texted first and she responded quickly. After a few back and forth texts, we set up a time.

    I arrived about 30 minutes early due traffic wasn't as bad I thought it would be. I texted her from the parking lot to let her know I was there. She responded quickly. Told me she needed a few minutes more. No worries as I was extremely early.

    She texted me the room number of her upscale hotel. When I got to the room, I was greeted by very sweet lady. Her pictures are accurate and her demeanor is wonderful.

    After a little small talk we proceeded to the main attraction. After the fun, we laid on the bed and talked for a good bit. This my friends is a keeper. Needless to say, I had a wonderful time. She is very easy to talk to and has a rocking body. She is all woman and has a wonderfully pleasant attitude. She is a welcome sight in the Upstate as the pickings have become somewhat undesirable. I just hope she stays around and doesn't move on.

    No sign of demons. Clean room and she smelled wonderful. Soft, smooth skin and and her nails were done. She takes extreme pride in her appearance.

    Gentlemen, let's treat this one good.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/407377786553

  15. #3449

    Alexis with the gps

    I had fun with Alexis and contacted her for a repeat. This being maybe 2 weeks after our initial meet. She said her rates had gone up. I can only imagine the look on my face when she replied that she wants $280 for an hour now. Talk about gps. It was fun and she was accommodating but certainly not worth that.

    Keep us informed if anyone hears she's had a change of heart and is a little more reasonable on her rates.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/265042668272

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape