Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 8733
-
12-18-19 06:07 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 375Avoid this one like the plague
I tried to visit her last week.
She sent me to the wrong address.
I'm walking around the street not really liking it much.
I call her.
She's says she'll come done.
Well.
She's across the street on some dark porch.
No lights.
No way to see a number.
She's smoking a butt and exhales as I walk on the porch basically in my face.
I literally turned and walked away almost pukin from the smell of the butt (I quit and hate those things).
Then.
I hear her screaming at me.
How I wasted her time and then she gets nasty.
You old white bum she says. (as I get in my.
BMW).
Then blows up my phone with nasty texts and calls repeatedly.
Had to blosck her.
You've been warned.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 06:29 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 476Anyone dream about either of these?
Been seeing these ads lately texted a few times little or no response wondering if any of you have had the pleasure or displeasure of meeting either of these ladies yet.
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...e/218946625654
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/994047074925
-
12-17-19 00:54 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 702So I gave Her a shot
The long and short of it was that She was pretty lame. Rushed BBJ no CIM after a really lame CFS session. Rush rush rush, even tried a lame attempt at an upsell. 100 for HHR, never said there were limited activities, but then in the middle of the deed she asked me how much I gave her, told her 100 and then she says "oh baby this is too much for only 100, can you give me another 25?" I was going soft by now as I was totally turned off by her and the shitty attic apartment we were in. I ended up havign to HJ myself off and blasted her in the face which was pretty funny. Needless to say I won't be back and I don't recommend her.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 21:47 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 96Pretty sure I remember her mentioning that rule in past ads.
Originally Posted by AjBlack1010
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 14:21 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 64Carmen Still Different Question
Does Carmen not see black men? Tried to set something up with her and once we got to that part she stopped responding. Nothin in her ad indicates that so not sure if this is a common thing.
Originally Posted by MrFatYummy
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 12:26 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 792I've met her but didn't have a date with her due to a last minute circumstance she told me BJ only once I got to her incall location. It was a sketchy setup anyway because she popped out of the passenger side of a running car and met me on the sidewalk. She's was dressed extremely sexy full makeup hair done. She looks alot better in person than her pics by a longshot. The clothes never came off as I abruptly left after she told me BJ only so I can't confirm she is a female but I'm pretty sure she is.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 21:23 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 127
-
12-15-19 08:07 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 476Beware bianca
Guys watch out this is Krystal using a different name now probably because we are on to her games but she will set you up to be robbed and she has gifts that keep on giving I can't stress this enough don't fall for her shyness she has unprotected CIP with whoever she sees and is very desperate and the demons have full control of her do yourself a favor and stay away from her.
http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...d/341900726802
-
12-15-19 08:02 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 476Bbbj Carmen
Maybe it's because I never asked she just did it one time and has been doing it for me ever since maybe she just likes me I don't know what else to say haven't seen her this time around because our schedules have clashed going to try before she leaves will report on my visit either way.
Originally Posted by RioRoad
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 21:50 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 886LOL on who? Always nice to know I'm "the" bad influence! Its really funny cause I always think I'm super green with go "to" the girls as I prefer the bars but then an ad comes up with an info inquiry and I'm like "oh I've seen her" and I realize what a scumbag I am LOL.
Originally Posted by JoePa1979
[View Original Post]
I have piss poor luck with dream girls. Hope you had fun cause I can count on one hand the amount of times I've had it using ads. I think Marie and Kayla ivy were my only two good experiences the rest were either meh or downright awful. Half the time I get one response and then an ether of blackout quiet in responses.
Edit: Kenya from Devine was also good. She was a total sweetheart. Oh and pussy cat meow! Lol I always wanted to hook back up for an hour with her but she disappeared! Man do I black out with some memories!
-
12-14-19 16:51 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 38The second are more real. She is great treat her well.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye7088
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 11:43 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 96I'm a repeat dreamer with her and she is adamant that BBBJ is not on menu ever. I've even offered additional Rose's for it but answer is still no.
Originally Posted by MrFatYummy
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 23:48 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 487Hmmm
Could be hiding a bulge there.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
Looks questionable.
-
12-13-19 23:43 #1445Senior Member

Posts: 29BBBJ? Carmen? I've been seeing her for five years and have built a friendly rapport with her, but I've yet to get a BBBJ from her.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 22:19 #1444Senior Member

Posts: 660I imagine the only thing worse than asking a girl if she's pregnant when she's not, is asking a girl if she is actually a he. LOL.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






