Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 8723
-
12-14-19 16:51 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 38The second are more real. She is great treat her well.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye7088
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 11:43 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 96I'm a repeat dreamer with her and she is adamant that BBBJ is not on menu ever. I've even offered additional Rose's for it but answer is still no.
Originally Posted by MrFatYummy
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 23:48 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 487Hmmm
Could be hiding a bulge there.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
Looks questionable.
-
12-13-19 23:43 #1445Senior Member

Posts: 29BBBJ? Carmen? I've been seeing her for five years and have built a friendly rapport with her, but I've yet to get a BBBJ from her.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 22:19 #1444Senior Member

Posts: 660I imagine the only thing worse than asking a girl if she's pregnant when she's not, is asking a girl if she is actually a he. LOL.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 20:39 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 702Is this a dude?
You'd think I'd be able to tell but I keep having ym doubts. Anyone know what I assume is a her but that chin is making me second guess myself.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/926306558940
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...t/045628094961
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/087590632234
-
12-13-19 09:00 #1442Senior Member

Posts: 43Bellz is on my radar but I don't want to drive 45 minutes to be ghosted. Unlikely ill ever be randomly in the area where I can try to hit her up short notice.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
On a side note, it was your post that finally got me pull the trigger so to speak so i thank you!
-
12-13-19 08:50 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 174Link to Marie / Hamden
Link to Marie / Hamden.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/448741237100
Archive link: http://archive.ph/Pbh93.
-
12-13-19 08:29 #1440Senior Member

Posts: 886Yup she's def cool. I have been debating seeing her again myself. I kind of wanted to stick with just the clubs (though I'm still trying to link up with bellz) but I have had an urge to visit Marie. She was def very cool and fun / funny.
Originally Posted by JoePa1979
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 23:16 #1439Senior Member

Posts: 702Anyone have a link?
Originally Posted by JoePa1979
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 10:30 #1438Senior Member

Posts: 43Marie / Hamden
I don't typically post same day but I discussed it with her beforehand. Be generous and she will be very accomodating to your wishes. Seems to be a safe incall and she is too funny. I almost wanted to just hang out and chill for the hour. Treat her well she is a sweetheart.
-
12-11-19 09:21 #1437Senior Member

Posts: 43Scarlet / Miss Day
ATM she is my go to gal. Loads of fun and smokes weed with you. Just know if you have pets they will interrogate you when you get home. I will say though a great time is always had I will be repeating.
-
12-11-19 09:13 #1436Senior Member

Posts: 43When I saw her awhile back she was oretty drunk. Gave her a doob and had some fun but too much mileage on that ass for me. Nice chick though.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 09:01 #1435Senior Member

Posts: 43Damn, really wish she would respond to my texts. Tried a couple times now and radio silence. I don't want to seem stalkerish so I don't push it. Just a friendly text and if no response I move along but she really holds my interest.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 06:05 #1434Senior Member

Posts: 476Tried
I reached out to her and asked and got silent treatment and I have been a regular for a couple years of hers so not sure she is posting a lot more then usual lately not sure what's up with that.
Originally Posted by TheRealAssMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






