Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 486 of 582 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 536 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye7088  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone here has any experience Megan. She appears to have two pages though I'm guess pics on the first are more realistic.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/megan-es...w-haven-391807

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/megan-es...w-haven-391603#erotic.

    Thinking about trying to see her this weekend. Feel free to PM if you have feedback.
    The second are more real. She is great treat her well.

  2. #1447
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFatYummy  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ? Carmen? I've been seeing her for five years and have built a friendly rapport with her, but I've yet to get a BBBJ from her.
    I'm a repeat dreamer with her and she is adamant that BBBJ is not on menu ever. I've even offered additional Rose's for it but answer is still no.

  3. #1446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    You'd think I'd be able to tell but I keep having ym doubts. Anyone know what I assume is a her but that chin is making me second guess myself.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/926306558940

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...t/045628094961

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/087590632234
    Could be hiding a bulge there.

    Looks questionable.

  4. #1445
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Seen her multiple times and will see her later today offers multiple rounds for hour visit always clean and freshly showered great personality she does fluctuate with weight a little but not much she has given BBBJ to me several times but if new to her she will only do covered but have had that as well and very good top ten covered BBBJ in my book loves DATY and is always clean and fresh. Whenever she is in town I will see at least once if not twice she is a keeper for sure.
    BBBJ? Carmen? I've been seeing her for five years and have built a friendly rapport with her, but I've yet to get a BBBJ from her.

  5. #1444
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    You'd think I'd be able to tell but I keep having ym doubts. Anyone know what I assume is a her but that chin is making me second guess myself.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/926306558940

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...t/045628094961

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/087590632234
    I imagine the only thing worse than asking a girl if she's pregnant when she's not, is asking a girl if she is actually a he. LOL.

  6. #1443

    Is this a dude?

    You'd think I'd be able to tell but I keep having ym doubts. Anyone know what I assume is a her but that chin is making me second guess myself.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/926306558940

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...t/045628094961

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/087590632234

  7. #1442
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Yup she's def cool. I have been debating seeing her again myself. I kind of wanted to stick with just the clubs (though I'm still trying to link up with bellz) but I have had an urge to visit Marie. She was def very cool and fun / funny.
    Bellz is on my radar but I don't want to drive 45 minutes to be ghosted. Unlikely ill ever be randomly in the area where I can try to hit her up short notice.

    On a side note, it was your post that finally got me pull the trigger so to speak so i thank you!

  8. #1441

    Link to Marie / Hamden

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link?
    Link to Marie / Hamden.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/448741237100

    Archive link: http://archive.ph/Pbh93.

  9. #1440
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePa1979  [View Original Post]
    I don't typically post same day but I discussed it with her beforehand. Be generous and she will be very accomodating to your wishes. Seems to be a safe incall and she is too funny. I almost wanted to just hang out and chill for the hour. Treat her well she is a sweetheart.
    Yup she's def cool. I have been debating seeing her again myself. I kind of wanted to stick with just the clubs (though I'm still trying to link up with bellz) but I have had an urge to visit Marie. She was def very cool and fun / funny.

  10. #1439
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePa1979  [View Original Post]
    I don't typically post same day but I discussed it with her beforehand. Be generous and she will be very accomodating to your wishes. Seems to be a safe incall and she is too funny. I almost wanted to just hang out and chill for the hour. Treat her well she is a sweetheart.
    Anyone have a link?

  11. #1438

    Marie / Hamden

    I don't typically post same day but I discussed it with her beforehand. Be generous and she will be very accomodating to your wishes. Seems to be a safe incall and she is too funny. I almost wanted to just hang out and chill for the hour. Treat her well she is a sweetheart.

  12. #1437

    Scarlet / Miss Day

    ATM she is my go to gal. Loads of fun and smokes weed with you. Just know if you have pets they will interrogate you when you get home. I will say though a great time is always had I will be repeating.

  13. #1436
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and asked and got silent treatment and I have been a regular for a couple years of hers so not sure she is posting a lot more then usual lately not sure what's up with that.
    When I saw her awhile back she was oretty drunk. Gave her a doob and had some fun but too much mileage on that ass for me. Nice chick though.

  14. #1435
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Seen her multiple times and will see her later today offers multiple rounds for hour visit always clean and freshly showered great personality she does fluctuate with weight a little but not much she has given BBBJ to me several times but if new to her she will only do covered but have had that as well and very good top ten covered BBBJ in my book loves DATY and is always clean and fresh. Whenever she is in town I will see at least once if not twice she is a keeper for sure.
    Damn, really wish she would respond to my texts. Tried a couple times now and radio silence. I don't want to seem stalkerish so I don't push it. Just a friendly text and if no response I move along but she really holds my interest.

  15. #1434

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAssMan  [View Original Post]
    I offered her an extra $100 in October and she said no. She did sit on my face though! 😉.
    I reached out to her and asked and got silent treatment and I have been a regular for a couple years of hers so not sure she is posting a lot more then usual lately not sure what's up with that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape