Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 151 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 2261
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1736
    Quote Originally Posted by Poaching  [View Original Post]
    Don't victimize them again by saying they can't be trusted.
    Lmfao, you're right trust them completely.

    😂128514;128514;.

  2. #1735
    Who even knew there were that many hookers even in Polk County? Probably just about everyone of them is from Orange or Osceola County Lots of girls in the pics! And sucks that one of them is someone I have seen a bunch. Which is explains why I haven't heard back from her. It is really simple. Stay out of Polk County! Period!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they did their little Secret Santa bullshit again. Bastards!

    Polk County Sheriff's Office: Operation Santa's Naughty List - 124 Arrested in 6-Day PCSO Undercover Operation Seeking to Disrupt Human Trafficking.

    http://polksheriff.org/news-investig...an-trafficking

  3. #1734
    Quote Originally Posted by MarioCoins  [View Original Post]
    A former buddy of mine got popped for some now legal pot and ended up working for uncle. They never posted his arrest or the mugshots until after they used him to set a bunch of people up. The Rat Bastard devastated people's lives for what would have been at that time some probation at the most. Nowadays you would get a ticket.

    Just stay out of Polk County.

    Even if you've met someone a thousand times before, treat it like the first time and don't discuss anything in a way you're not supposed to regardless. Good practice just in case they are recording or something.

    Friends meet, friends hook-up, and friends help each other out all the time right?
    The girls have already been victimized. Don't victimize them again by saying they can't be trusted. If you know a girl that got caught up in Grady's bullshit then this is the time where they could use some regulars to help with lawyer costs. Grady can't do shit if you're not in Polk.

  4. #1733
    Quote Originally Posted by ESmith2  [View Original Post]
    Is seeing any of the women that were caught in that sting in the future, safe? Would police use them to set up past clients?
    A former buddy of mine got popped for some now legal pot and ended up working for uncle. They never posted his arrest or the mugshots until after they used him to set a bunch of people up. The Rat Bastard devastated people's lives for what would have been at that time some probation at the most. Nowadays you would get a ticket.

    Just stay out of Polk County.

    Even if you've met someone a thousand times before, treat it like the first time and don't discuss anything in a way you're not supposed to regardless. Good practice just in case they are recording or something.

    Friends meet, friends hook-up, and friends help each other out all the time right?

  5. #1732
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by ESmith2  [View Original Post]
    Is seeing any of the women that were caught in that sting in the future, safe? Would police use them to set up past clients?
    They are hookers, they make shit witnesses. If you guys were trafficking in the tears of children, weapons, cocaine and slaves then yes, but they don't give chicks time off for helping them write parking tickets. You guys are not DPR and this is not Silk Road.

    All bets are off in Polk County, Grady and his judges don't seem to need to abide by the law.

    A2

  6. #1731
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    I got caught up over 12 years ago. Cops are crooked, lie, and do what ever it takes to get a bust. They can be good car salesman, the other lying bastards of the world. Get a lawyer and fight it as far as you can.

    Sox.
    They expect most people to just make a plea and get it over with. A friend of mine was caught last year and her attorney (PD) was trying to expedite the trial and recommended that she plead guilty with minimal time to serve. There were many problems with the case and I was helping her.

    I reached out to the PD with the problems and she was ignoring me. She was trying to get my friend to plead guilty the next day and I told her not to do it. After a week I went above the PD to the head of the PD's office and discussed it with him. The cops and the prosecutors made mistakes and were over charging her. Every point I made to them was included in the Motion to Dismiss.

    I was expecting to get the charges reduced from a Felony to a misdemeanor. Instead, the charges were DISMISSED.

  7. #1730
    I got caught up over 12 years ago. Cops are crooked, lie, and do what ever it takes to get a bust. They can be good car salesman, the other lying bastards of the world. Get a lawyer and fight it as far as you can.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tara3456  [View Original Post]
    They did a lot of unprofessional and I believe illegal things. And the first part of their newscast is complete bullshit. They think they are above the law. Not sure if they will let me post this but I'm so pissed off and they did not save many lives as they claim. Maybe 2. Ruined more then saved more. I have to get a lawyer. Stay safe guys.

    .

  8. #1729
    Quote Originally Posted by ESmith2  [View Original Post]
    Is seeing any of the women that were caught in that sting in the future, safe? Would police use them to set up past clients?
    Even though it's Grady, they wouldn't do that. Just stay out of Polk and you don't have to worry about it.

  9. #1728
    Quote Originally Posted by ESmith2  [View Original Post]
    Is seeing any of the women that were caught in that sting in the future, safe? Would police use them to set up past clients?
    That has been known to happen. Make sure you know her VERY well, and do NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT, meet her within the borders of Polk County!

  10. #1727

    Polk sting

    Is seeing any of the women that were caught in that sting in the future, safe? Would police use them to set up past clients?

  11. #1726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Yeah yhou would be surprised as to what cops don't actually know. What exactly are they telling them at roll call these days!

    I had been one of the first ones to receive my brand new I'd in the mail when my state first had over-hauled the entire I'd last year. I used it to get into an establishment and the bouncer was like WTF? There was a (paid) sheriffs deputy that he handed it to, and asked if he had seen these before and if he knew what it was, etc. The deputy was examining it, scrutinizing it, bending it, you name it. I had to actually show him all the new security features on it. I felt like I was his commanding officer for that moment (smh). Then a city police officer (also paid) walks in reporting for his shift, and the deputy calls him over and asks him "Hey did you see the new I'd's yet!" And he starts looking at it hard as well and gawking at it like "how cool is the new I'd!" - You would think that they of ALL people, that LE would have known about it weeks in advance. (smh) I mean, I found out about it a couple weeks prior because it was ALL OVER every local news channel.
    The root cause of the famous incident seen nationwide a while back in a Salt Lake City hospital when a cop named Payne manhandled a nurse named Wubbels because she refused to draw blood from an injured, unconscious patient not under arrest, was that the cop (and the cop's supervisor) didn't know about an existing PD memo stating such.

    The nurse even printed the directive out and showed it to the cop, but the cop was your typical asshole cop who wasn't going to take no for an answer, so he roughly arrested the nurse, and threw her into a cop car for a while. The cop was fired and his supervisor demoted, and the hospital now has its own directive which states that any interactions with LE are through hospital administrators, and not front-line personnel (like emergency room nurses).

  12. #1725
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    You would think the cop would know about the buffer thing.

    https://www.newser.com/story/284312/...mpaign=rss_top

    C3.
    Yeah yhou would be surprised as to what cops don't actually know. What exactly are they telling them at roll call these days!

    I had been one of the first ones to receive my brand new I'd in the mail when my state first had over-hauled the entire I'd last year. I used it to get into an establishment and the bouncer was like WTF? There was a (paid) sheriffs deputy that he handed it to, and asked if he had seen these before and if he knew what it was, etc. The deputy was examining it, scrutinizing it, bending it, you name it. I had to actually show him all the new security features on it. I felt like I was his commanding officer for that moment (smh). Then a city police officer (also paid) walks in reporting for his shift, and the deputy calls him over and asks him "Hey did you see the new I'd's yet!" And he starts looking at it hard as well and gawking at it like "how cool is the new I'd!" - You would think that they of ALL people, that LE would have known about it weeks in advance. (smh) I mean, I found out about it a couple weeks prior because it was ALL OVER every local news channel.

  13. #1724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    You can't make up shit like this

    You would think the cop would know about the buffer thing.

    https://www.newser.com/story/284312/...mpaign=rss_top

    C3.

  14. #1723

    Tara?

    Surprised that Tara got caught by Grady. I would have thought she was smarter & more professional than to get caught in Polk County.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    I see Tara made the list.

  15. #1722

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape