Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 151 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 2261
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1721

    Not a Grady fan but

    That's some funny shit! I'm wondering, was he considering that the ever popular "LE check"?

  2. #1720

    Great tip

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    I would like to ad to this that if a girl tells you her rates then you can reply with "Anything I may or may not give you is ONLY a gift. It has nothing to do with anything that happens. I want to be clear that this is NOT an offer for anything sexual. Do you agree? " Then wait for her to reply. Most girls say yes, a few that know better say yes of course, or yes absolutely, I wouldn't have it any other way. I did have some dumb ass girls say "WTF, are you the police, bye" and then they block me. Dumb sluts, LOL. Something else that works is to ask them to be naked when they open up the door, or ask them to be dressed in a slutty outfit, or bra / panties, naked with a towel, etc. If they are willing to do that (which about half are, the other half are worried that they could be arrested if I was police, which isn't against the law to be hiding behind the door naked. Especially if you just got out of the shower) then they are legit. Cops can't be naked or dressed inappropriately of course. Also upscale hotels are usually a safe bet. Cops like to rent the low budget ones, but then most of these girls do too. Another thing is to hug them when you get there and see if you can get them to kiss you, or grope you or expose themselves. Also look around for "lived in look" if the hotel looks too clean then run. We all know these girls arent that clean. Stay safe guys.
    Great tips, was going to meet up with girl from the link below but she mentioned twice the cost and time to confirm which I felt was a red flag. Been having a hard time lining one up cause of stings like this, was looking at eros but its pretty expensive even thought seem more legit more often than not.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-town_i7528834 (initially found her on escort alligator but ad came down).

  3. #1719

    Polk county snags a golf pro

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Why? Why help that shitstain Grady publicly shame these people? Are you a cop, do you have an interest in publicly humiliating people for commercial sex?

    I never understand people who publish links to these kinds of articles on our site.

    A2

  4. #1718

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    I heard thru a VERY reliable source that this motherfucker Grady is at it again and in full force. He's got ads spread out all over STG as far as I know. I'm waiting to hear back about other sites.

    Don't let this asshole get you fellas! I bet these ads disappear by end of night.

    Here are the ads:

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...i/889434178293

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/672369760362

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/083365571251

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...p/227712310137

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/077369700749

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...b/005432559122..
    Looks like they did their little Secret Santa bullshit again. Bastards!

    Polk County Sheriff's Office: Operation Santa's Naughty List - 124 Arrested in 6-Day PCSO Undercover Operation Seeking to Disrupt Human Trafficking.

    http://polksheriff.org/news-investig...an-trafficking

  5. #1717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Another Polk Sting

    Grady at it, again (Operation Santa's Naughty List):

    https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...rug-possession

  6. #1716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Grady Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Adepti  [View Original Post]
    Right on the money. Fresh out of the press this morning: https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...rug-possession.
    And, guess what, EVERY ONE of those ads posted by JJFresh on 12-06-19 are gone. He's the guy who called it.

  7. #1715

  8. #1714

  9. #1713
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    Yep. The timing is about right for another Gradyland sting with a cutesy name to get Grady in front of the tv camera over the holidays. It's definitely the Grady pattern. That last ad, especially, in Lakeland (of all places) definitely looks like a Grady.

    The others are more dangerous since they look like the stated locations are in Polk County but right on the border in places like Champions Gate, Poinciana, Kissimmee, and Davenport, trying to rope in poor dumb bastards who may think they're still in an Orlando county.
    Right on the money. Fresh out of the press this morning: https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...rug-possession.

  10. #1712

    Lawsuit at Rachels Mens Club

    I think the rule is a man can escort a woman into Rachael's, but not 2 women without a man. This is going to state supreme court. Yd.

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    I read the Sentinel story several times, can't understand, sometimes the paper just isn't clear to dummies like me. So 2 females tried to get into Rachael's, which is an Orlando strip club. Not allowed because and here I get confused. They might 1) prostitute, 2) cause domestic issue, 3) be distraction. What about equality? How do you ban a gender as customers? So if 2 ladies like to look at naked ladies. WTF? The whole world get crazier every day! Yd.

  11. #1711
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    I've got several tips:

    Stay the fuck out of Polk County. Also, stay the fuck out of Polk County. And last but not least, stay the fuck out of Polk County! LOL.

    Seriously though, stay the fuck out of Polk County. As for other places, stick to providers who have been reviewed by senior member mongers with a solid reputation and you'll be fine.

    Now if the pussy looks so good in the ad that you just can't help yourself but to TOFTT, that's when things get very dicey. Besides the usual tips of never mentioning money for sex and asking to meet them first for a drink at a nearby restaurant, never ever ever respond to ads where the chick doesn't show bare naked nipples or pussy.

    I've noticed that the photos used in stings are almost always of chicks that look like they're dressed to go to the sheriff's office holiday party, LOL. In other words, they look a little slutty with lots of cleavage and pouty lips, etc., but ultimately there are no pics of bare naked nipples or pussy to be seen anywhere in their ads. I assume this is just for policy reasons of not wanting to "perpetuate smutty pictures" but it might also be to help avoid entrapment arguments. But regardless of why, it's a definite pattern I've noticed over the years.

    If someone has an example of a sting ad which actually shows bare naked nipples or pussy please let us know. Might be cool to start a new thread with screenshots of ads used in prior stings so we can see if there are any other patterns.

    Personally, I'd avoid the risk of responding to ads and just stick to UTRs (and by that I mean girls that don't currently advertise). I've got 3 smoking hot UTRs on my rotation that I've been banging almost every day for the last few months and my cock has never been happier. Occassionally I'll reach out to other USASG providers with good reviews for a little strange but for the most part I stick to a handful of UTRs. In my experience the best pussy is like the best restaurants, they don't need to advertise because they have awesome reviews and plenty of regulars to stay profitable.

    SYM
    I would like to ad to this that if a girl tells you her rates then you can reply with "Anything I may or may not give you is ONLY a gift. It has nothing to do with anything that happens. I want to be clear that this is NOT an offer for anything sexual. Do you agree? " Then wait for her to reply. Most girls say yes, a few that know better say yes of course, or yes absolutely, I wouldn't have it any other way. I did have some dumb ass girls say "WTF, are you the police, bye" and then they block me. Dumb sluts, LOL. Something else that works is to ask them to be naked when they open up the door, or ask them to be dressed in a slutty outfit, or bra / panties, naked with a towel, etc. If they are willing to do that (which about half are, the other half are worried that they could be arrested if I was police, which isn't against the law to be hiding behind the door naked. Especially if you just got out of the shower) then they are legit. Cops can't be naked or dressed inappropriately of course. Also upscale hotels are usually a safe bet. Cops like to rent the low budget ones, but then most of these girls do too. Another thing is to hug them when you get there and see if you can get them to kiss you, or grope you or expose themselves. Also look around for "lived in look" if the hotel looks too clean then run. We all know these girls arent that clean. Stay safe guys.

  12. #1710
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Lawsuit at Rachels Mens Club

    I read the Sentinel story several times, can't understand, sometimes the paper just isn't clear to dummies like me. So 2 females tried to get into Rachael's, which is an Orlando strip club. Not allowed because and here I get confused. They might 1) prostitute, 2) cause domestic issue, 3) be distraction. What about equality? How do you ban a gender as customers? So if 2 ladies like to look at naked ladies. WTF? The whole world get crazier every day! Yd.
    Interesting. I haven't read the article but I wonder if they were a couple of fugly butch lesbians or something? I've taken Cassie to Rachel's a couple times and even got lap dances for us together, LOL, so they definitely allow hot chicks in - here's a link to an old review I did of a dream I had there:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4251804

    SYM

  13. #1709

    Lawsuit at Rachels Mens Club

    I read the Sentinel story several times, can't understand, sometimes the paper just isn't clear to dummies like me. So 2 females tried to get into Rachael's, which is an Orlando strip club. Not allowed because and here I get confused. They might 1) prostitute, 2) cause domestic issue, 3) be distraction. What about equality? How do you ban a gender as customers? So if 2 ladies like to look at naked ladies. WTF? The whole world get crazier every day! Yd.

  14. #1708
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    So, here is a map that shows that the Polk country border is not straight out there.
    Yeah I got that, I was referring to the Disney entrance being near Polk. AFAIK it's quite a drive from Disney to Polk.

  15. #1707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Polk Borders

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    So, here is a map that shows that the Polk country border is not straight out there. In fact, I know at least one of the stings Grady did was at a house with a Clermont address. Clermont is not anywhere near the line, but, apparently, some postal route is. Four Corners is in Polk as is part of Chapion's Gate. Also, know that the City of Kissimmee has been known to do the same kind of stings but, at least, they are after guys looking for children for sex, and I have no sympathy for that crowd.
    Once again, C3 provides some invaluable information. You can damn well bet that Grady knows the exact border of his jurisdiction and uses it to lure in unsuspecting noobs who 'think' they're not in Polk and safe from Grady's bracelets. Anyone that's been following his cute little operations that occur every three months or so should note that a lot of the people he reels in are 'not' from Polk, but people from other areas of Florida, or even from out-of-state. Grady loves to trumpet before the cameras about guys who drive long distances for a meeting with his deputies.

    The bottom line is to simply stay far away from any rendezvous scheduled even remotely near the Polk border shown on C3's map. In fact, I wouldn't even patronize any of the businesses in the area, be it restaurant, motel, filling station, or anything else. Just stay out of the area, period. The only way Grady will quit this crap is when Polk businesses start losing significant revenue as a direct result of his games.

    Also, it's worth noting that Grady 'always' keeps an operation going until he gets at least 100 arrests (but not many more) before he calls it quits. He knows that triple digit numbers sound much better to the public than two.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape