Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 18819
-
12-12-19 11:58 #10599Senior Member

Posts: 878Calling it quits
Well my friends I am forced to stop my mongering hobby. I was diagnosed with throat cancer on Tuesday by my doctor. I still have to go for further testing next Friday to see how far along it is, but my doctor seems to think it is pretty far along and told me that most likely I would need to have my voicebox removed and undergo chemo treatments. I am unwilling to do either, so I plan to spend what time I have left with my friends and family. I have been married for 36 years and in this hobby for 30 of those years. I think the least I can do is to devote the time I have remaining to the wife and kids to make this as easy on them as I possibly can. I am afraid of a few things like leaving my wife and kids on their own, but dying is not one of the things that scares me. I have enjoyed my time on this board and the brotherhood that comes with it. Keep each other informed and safe out there and enjoy the ladies. I will most likely still keep up with the boards some over the next few months reading reviews and living vicariously through you guys LOL. Not how I intended to go out. My plan was to get an outcall one day to my deathbed LOL. Life doesn't always work out the way we plan it to. Live every day as if it is your last because you never know when it might just be.
Peace out my brothers.
-
12-12-19 09:23 #10598Senior Member

Posts: 1104Grady Bust
Thirty? That's a lot of Polk residents for a Grady sting. Usually, it's just a couple. Most Polk people have figured out, long ago, to stay far away from any ads with locations inside Polk county.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
Also, notice the stated targets were "prostitution, human trafficking, and child predators". Any bets on how many were actual human trafficking or child predators? I'm going to guess. None. If there had been any, you can damn well bet they would have been first and foremost trumpeted by Grady at his press conference.
Instead, Grady's biggest fish were a low-level golf pro no one ever heard of who was supposed to play in a charity event and some dumb, fat Disney guard walking around naked.
-
12-12-19 06:37 #10597Senior Member

Posts: 691Familiar Faces
After further review and research Grady got 4 advertisers from the sister site. Advertisers reading this who didn't get caught good job of knowing better to stay away from that area of Davenport / Champions Gate / Reunion Resort.
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 04:00 #10596Senior Member

Posts: 1039Wow, only 30 people were from Polk county. The rest were lured there just like I said.
Sox.
Originally Posted by TrollingObt
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 21:47 #10595Senior Member

Posts: 691I saw mugs and noticed at least 2 girls from sister site got lured into Gradyville!
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 21:40 #10594Senior Member

Posts: 195Correct
Yes, that is the number I have for her.
Originally Posted by QuailMan813
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 19:22 #10593Senior Member

Posts: 317Only in Florida
Just read of the latest Grady sting, this caught my eye: There were 53 people arrested for prostitution (a second-degree misdemeanor) and 46 were arrested who were seeking the services of a prostitute (a first-degree misdemeanor). Why is one more bad than other if they are inter-connected doing to each other? WTF? Yd.
-
12-11-19 18:37 #10592Senior Member

Posts: 472Ho Ho Ho
Grady got plenty of them.
https://www.fox13news.com/news/124-a...s-naughty-list
-
12-11-19 18:14 #10591Regular Member

Posts: 18Be careful!
I know this was mentioned somewhere already but I feel like it's important to mention for those not aware, I just saw on the news a man arrested by an undercover. Part of a 6 day raid. Terrifying really. Be cautious.
-
12-11-19 15:16 #10590Regular Member

Posts: 1Brazilians
Hey there fellow mongers. Long time reader and hobbyist, but first time posting. Was hoping to get a little help clarifying something. Is the Valentina that I've read reports on phone number 35x3? Just wanted to make sure I was contacting the right person. That is for the help!
-
12-11-19 13:10 #10589Senior Member

Posts: 60Visiting latina
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...e/592671858851
Any Intel on this one? She's a no name.
-
12-11-19 10:29 #10588Senior Member

Posts: 1670Holly altamonte
She was always fun. Very nice lady.
I wish her well.
I believe as well that she will be back.
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 10:02 #10587Senior Member

Posts: 309Holly Retirement?
Nice girl and good service. She'll be back Just My Humble Opinion.
Originally Posted by DiggerBlue
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 09:57 #10586Senior Member

Posts: 120Holly in Altamonte retired
Just found out this morning that Bodyrub Holly has quit the biz. Shame, never got to sample FS with her. She was always fun, and a go-to on short notice.
-
12-10-19 20:22 #10585Senior Member

Posts: 2061HaHa
Made you look! LOL.
Originally Posted by Quacktastic
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





