Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 550 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 600 650 1050 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10585

    Visiting latina

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...e/592671858851

    Any Intel on this one? She's a no name.

  2. #10584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Holly altamonte

    She was always fun. Very nice lady.

    I wish her well.

    I believe as well that she will be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl and good service. She'll be back Just My Humble Opinion.

  3. #10583

    Holly Retirement?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggerBlue  [View Original Post]
    Just found out this morning that Bodyrub Holly has quit the biz. Shame, never got to sample FS with her. She was always fun, and a go-to on short notice.
    Nice girl and good service. She'll be back Just My Humble Opinion.

  4. #10582

    Holly in Altamonte retired

    Just found out this morning that Bodyrub Holly has quit the biz. Shame, never got to sample FS with her. She was always fun, and a go-to on short notice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20191211-095501.jpg‎  

  5. #10581

    HaHa

    Quote Originally Posted by Quacktastic  [View Original Post]
    Haha, you had me curious. It's her panties. 😂 😂.
    Made you look! LOL.

  6. #10580
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'm not the only one that has noticed that the fine, nude blond, sashaying her enticing cameltoe in the video seems to have something red hanging out of her ass. Comments, anyone? LOL.
    Haha, you had me curious. It's her panties. 😂 😂.

  7. #10579

    Side panel on USASG home page.

    I'm sure I'm not the only one that has noticed that the fine, nude blond, sashaying her enticing cameltoe in the video seems to have something red hanging out of her ass. Comments, anyone? LOL.

  8. #10578

    Aleah Rosee

    Though this girl has a pretty face and a fat ass, I advise caution. For TOFTT, I scout social media for a few weeks before giving it a go. For Aleah, I've seen her talking about robbing people on her ig story / live, twice. It's very tempting, but I don't want to end up a victim, even if she does it only occasionally. I will find others instead.

  9. #10577

    Glad to hear it

    Great to hear a good story like this, do think often of you too.

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    KatieLovett (Reminiscing)

    I'm pleased to report that I had the honor of meeting KatieLovett for some drinks and about an hour and a half of conversation earlier today. We had a great time catching up and reminiscing! I was reminded of the song by the same name as I gazed into her eyes and traveled back in time.

    Link to "Reminiscing" by the Little River Band:
    https://youtu.be/XBETVhHpcPk

    Retirement has been very good to her and she looked extremely happy. It's been over 2 years since I last saw her and she looked absolutely stunning, even more beautiful than I remembered. When I hugged her goodbye I didn't want to let her go.

    Thanks Katie!
    SYM

  10. #10576

    I love it

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear that Katie! I too was one of your contributors and I am happy for you. Good luck to all of your future en-devours!

    PHFJ Out!
    Katie was one of the best. Glad to hear that she has landed well after leaving the game. God bless. Attagirl!

  11. #10575
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    We have a deposit scammer on the sister site LOL. I sent her an email as that is the only contact in her ad. I got a response about 24 hours later that had me laughing my ass off. I responded to her ridiculous email with where would you like your deposit your mouth or pussy?

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8502&cityid=98
    TinEye says the photos in her ad are of cam model Allison Parker, at allisonparker22 on Twitter.

  12. #10574

    Lady mongers

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Could some of our readers be females looking for pussy? I saw on the Daytona board a discussion wondering if female mongers are using our board, Some providers advertise they see men and women, could women be prowling here too? The FAQ says its a hook up for men to find pussy, can pussy find pussy? Are we politically correct? I don't think I ever had a convo with a lesbian about pussy. In case you wonder, several providers can vouch for me, I may be hung small, but I'm proud of every foot! LOL! Yd.
    Yes they do, am friends with one who I actually introduced into the hobby. She's in her 20's and prefers the company of "mature" women. But she said unfortunately her problem is that a bunch of providers told her that they don't see women. Like one told her, "it's not about the money. I'm just not comfortable with another woman, especially someone who's pretty young. ".

  13. #10573

    Intel?

    Did a search but nothing came up on her. Anybody seen her yet?

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8266&cityid=98

  14. #10572

    Chick with ribbons

    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember or know the chick with the ribbons on both the back of her legs? I know somebody has to have a pic. Well I was at Wild Out Wed at Gilt last night and she came in my friend and I v. I. p with a friend. I was talking to the friend but I know she looks like a providor from a while back. Did not get digits but enjoyed the vibe.
    Is this who you're looking for? Ad just popped up on callescort.

    https://callescort.org/601-401-9969

  15. #10571
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCameron  [View Original Post]
    Stay the f away from ads you don't personally know on skip the games.

    Holy shit people don't get locked up!
    Found one, rapid response, refused to take call text only, pics are PG rated, through text wanted specific answers.

    Oh yeah. They on the hunt. Stay Safe.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...i/461270422627

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape