Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 549 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 599 649 1049 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 18819
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10599

    Calling it quits

    Well my friends I am forced to stop my mongering hobby. I was diagnosed with throat cancer on Tuesday by my doctor. I still have to go for further testing next Friday to see how far along it is, but my doctor seems to think it is pretty far along and told me that most likely I would need to have my voicebox removed and undergo chemo treatments. I am unwilling to do either, so I plan to spend what time I have left with my friends and family. I have been married for 36 years and in this hobby for 30 of those years. I think the least I can do is to devote the time I have remaining to the wife and kids to make this as easy on them as I possibly can. I am afraid of a few things like leaving my wife and kids on their own, but dying is not one of the things that scares me. I have enjoyed my time on this board and the brotherhood that comes with it. Keep each other informed and safe out there and enjoy the ladies. I will most likely still keep up with the boards some over the next few months reading reviews and living vicariously through you guys LOL. Not how I intended to go out. My plan was to get an outcall one day to my deathbed LOL. Life doesn't always work out the way we plan it to. Live every day as if it is your last because you never know when it might just be.

    Peace out my brothers.

  2. #10598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Grady Bust

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Wow, only 30 people were from Polk county. The rest were lured there just like I said.

    Sox.
    Thirty? That's a lot of Polk residents for a Grady sting. Usually, it's just a couple. Most Polk people have figured out, long ago, to stay far away from any ads with locations inside Polk county.

    Also, notice the stated targets were "prostitution, human trafficking, and child predators". Any bets on how many were actual human trafficking or child predators? I'm going to guess. None. If there had been any, you can damn well bet they would have been first and foremost trumpeted by Grady at his press conference.

    Instead, Grady's biggest fish were a low-level golf pro no one ever heard of who was supposed to play in a charity event and some dumb, fat Disney guard walking around naked.

  3. #10597

    Familiar Faces

    After further review and research Grady got 4 advertisers from the sister site. Advertisers reading this who didn't get caught good job of knowing better to stay away from that area of Davenport / Champions Gate / Reunion Resort.

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    I saw mugs and noticed at least 2 girls from sister site got lured into Gradyville!

  4. #10596
    Wow, only 30 people were from Polk county. The rest were lured there just like I said.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]

  5. #10595
    I saw mugs and noticed at least 2 girls from sister site got lured into Gradyville!

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Just read of the latest Grady sting, this caught my eye: There were 53 people arrested for prostitution (a second-degree misdemeanor) and 46 were arrested who were seeking the services of a prostitute (a first-degree misdemeanor). Why is one more bad than other if they are inter-connected doing to each other? WTF? Yd.

  6. #10594

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by QuailMan813  [View Original Post]
    Hey there fellow mongers. Long time reader and hobbyist, but first time posting. Was hoping to get a little help clarifying something. Is the Valentina that I've read reports on phone number 35x3? Just wanted to make sure I was contacting the right person. That is for the help!
    Yes, that is the number I have for her.

  7. #10593

    Only in Florida

    Just read of the latest Grady sting, this caught my eye: There were 53 people arrested for prostitution (a second-degree misdemeanor) and 46 were arrested who were seeking the services of a prostitute (a first-degree misdemeanor). Why is one more bad than other if they are inter-connected doing to each other? WTF? Yd.

  8. #10592

  9. #10591

    Be careful!

    I know this was mentioned somewhere already but I feel like it's important to mention for those not aware, I just saw on the news a man arrested by an undercover. Part of a 6 day raid. Terrifying really. Be cautious.

  10. #10590

    Brazilians

    Hey there fellow mongers. Long time reader and hobbyist, but first time posting. Was hoping to get a little help clarifying something. Is the Valentina that I've read reports on phone number 35x3? Just wanted to make sure I was contacting the right person. That is for the help!

  11. #10589

    Visiting latina

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...e/592671858851

    Any Intel on this one? She's a no name.

  12. #10588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Holly altamonte

    She was always fun. Very nice lady.

    I wish her well.

    I believe as well that she will be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl and good service. She'll be back Just My Humble Opinion.

  13. #10587

    Holly Retirement?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggerBlue  [View Original Post]
    Just found out this morning that Bodyrub Holly has quit the biz. Shame, never got to sample FS with her. She was always fun, and a go-to on short notice.
    Nice girl and good service. She'll be back Just My Humble Opinion.

  14. #10586

    Holly in Altamonte retired

    Just found out this morning that Bodyrub Holly has quit the biz. Shame, never got to sample FS with her. She was always fun, and a go-to on short notice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20191211-095501.jpg‎  

  15. #10585

    HaHa

    Quote Originally Posted by Quacktastic  [View Original Post]
    Haha, you had me curious. It's her panties. 😂 😂.
    Made you look! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape